Stats: 3,168,927 members, 7,872,984 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 06:07 AM

He Bribed His Way And Got A Job But Got Laid Off By The New Governor - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / He Bribed His Way And Got A Job But Got Laid Off By The New Governor (25477 Views)

See How We Were Stylishly Laid Off Due To The Ongoing Recession / I Asked For My Promotion And I Got A Transfer / First Bank Laid Off Their Staff (2) (3) (4)

Re: He Bribed His Way And Got A Job But Got Laid Off By The New Governor by futureboy46: 3:06pm On Jun 25, 2015
Life is full of many programme , sorry bros
Re: He Bribed His Way And Got A Job But Got Laid Off By The New Governor by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jun 25, 2015
sexaddict08:
Sorry Op....
I reject it in Jesus name.
Amen

this one no go pass village people handwork
are you now saying that the others also afted are also from the vilage?.
Guy this is what you get when you get when u want to get a job because all your friend are working. The guy in question is a graduate wit the knowledge he has he can become employers of labour wit busines centre if properly manage can generate 1.3 milion in a month u can use 4ook to service the centre in a month by calculation you have 900k.guy wake up
Re: He Bribed His Way And Got A Job But Got Laid Off By The New Governor by cornoil(m): 3:10pm On Jun 25, 2015
Still same you that experienced hell in Malaysia? Abi na another person.
Re: He Bribed His Way And Got A Job But Got Laid Off By The New Governor by sexaddict08(m): 3:11pm On Jun 25, 2015
Drfresh0909:
are you now saying that the others also afted are also from the vilage?.
Guy this is what you get when you get when u want to get a job because all your friend are working. The guy in question is a graduate wit the knowledge he has he can become employers of labour wit busines centre if properly manage can generate 1.3 milion in a month u can use 4ook to service the centre in a month by calculation you have 900k.guy wake up

its true but it is easier said than done

Re: He Bribed His Way And Got A Job But Got Laid Off By The New Governor by sokoh400(m): 3:13pm On Jun 25, 2015
jesussaves22:
Do not loose hope my brother. If u believe in God almighty any road must open 4 u.

Your have great plenty many sense. Nice words.
Re: He Bribed His Way And Got A Job But Got Laid Off By The New Governor by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jun 25, 2015
jesussaves22:
Do not loose hope my brother. If u believe in God almighty any road must open 4 u.
Hope after 13years of job searching.You well at all?
Re: He Bribed His Way And Got A Job But Got Laid Off By The New Governor by sokoh400(m): 3:15pm On Jun 25, 2015
dwayni:
Wow I am so proud of myself for reading through smiley

You were so quick to shoot again, I just hope she don't have triplets. smiley

The blame here is 50/50. Who pays to be employed
? Y'all are contributing greatly in corrupting and ruining Nigeria in your own ways. You paid 150,000 naira to get your wife a job and let go of your 2 months salary and you think that job offer was legit?

Then I get it, you were desperate. It sounds like you're regretting your testimony at the church Homie grin

I hope you find another job soon. Good luck

Don't take it the wrong way, but your stance is highly hypocritical.
Re: He Bribed His Way And Got A Job But Got Laid Off By The New Governor by sokoh400(m): 3:17pm On Jun 25, 2015
otunsman:
Hope after 13years of job searching.You well at all?

Make depression kill am?
Re: He Bribed His Way And Got A Job But Got Laid Off By The New Governor by meshack15: 3:17pm On Jun 25, 2015

Re: He Bribed His Way And Got A Job But Got Laid Off By The New Governor by Xtfield(m): 3:21pm On Jun 25, 2015
I'm sure your testimony did not include the bribery part. You got a job from the devil but told the church it was from God. You lied to God's people in thr presence of the Holy Spirit. Thank God it was only the job you lost and not your lives. Have you ever heard of Ananias and Saphira? Take time to read the Book of Acts of Apostles.
Re: He Bribed His Way And Got A Job But Got Laid Off By The New Governor by cecegorz(m): 3:21pm On Jun 25, 2015
This goes to show how the cycle of impunity revolves in Nigeria's civil service.
I can bet that after getting a job through bribery like you and your wife did, there is no way you can put in excellent performance on the job.
The bosses won't even have the fortitude to demand responsibility and accountability from you.
And lastly, any body that visits your office for any flimsy reason must bribe you to get common service.

The civil service is ROTTEN nationwide!!!

Re: He Bribed His Way And Got A Job But Got Laid Off By The New Governor by Nobody: 3:24pm On Jun 25, 2015
Some of you will see armed force,navy,army and airforce recruitment and be eager to apply,meanwhile 95% of the positions have already been allocated to godsons and daughters who hustle through their nose to rise the money and bribe.
Re: He Bribed His Way And Got A Job But Got Laid Off By The New Governor by pat077: 3:43pm On Jun 25, 2015
What will happen to the testimonies?
Re: He Bribed His Way And Got A Job But Got Laid Off By The New Governor by IamSimi(m): 3:43pm On Jun 25, 2015
Bro, police ministry of education is employing applicants anytime anyday. (itz a federal government job not state)
Re: He Bribed His Way And Got A Job But Got Laid Off By The New Governor by cmax16: 3:55pm On Jun 25, 2015
onismate:

http://www.hovabuzz.com/frontline/1012-how-he-finally-got-a-job-after-13-years-of-search-and-got-fired-few-months-later

Don't take this OP seriously he is a story teller, he masterbates in his room just watching the traffic his stories generates.

See: "Illegal Immigrant, My near death and terrible experience in Malaysia" on nairaland.

Don't waste your sympathies on his tread.

Re: He Bribed His Way And Got A Job But Got Laid Off By The New Governor by bolnij(m): 4:12pm On Jun 25, 2015
What do you expect from a job that you got through bribery. Only righteousness exalt a nation. Sin is a reproach. Make up your mind that you wont bribe anybody for work again.
Re: He Bribed His Way And Got A Job But Got Laid Off By The New Governor by dkings101(m): 4:21pm On Jun 25, 2015
onismate:

http://www.hovabuzz.com/frontline/1012-how-he-finally-got-a-job-after-13-years-of-search-and-got-fired-few-months-later

The same website tat publish false story abt living in malaysia...I don flag this site cos I knw wateva tat cometh from this website or blog is false and just to gain traffic.

Re: He Bribed His Way And Got A Job But Got Laid Off By The New Governor by planetuzor(m): 4:42pm On Jun 25, 2015
greatbaba:
Eleyi gidi gan

Lol... I nor fit laff... elyin gidi gan ooo
Re: He Bribed His Way And Got A Job But Got Laid Off By The New Governor by kunle75(m): 4:43pm On Jun 25, 2015
onismate:

My brother i share your sentiment but you dont have to give up please.

It happend to me but God was faithful during my travail,he is still in the habbit of doing miracle.

I feel your pain though.
Re: He Bribed His Way And Got A Job But Got Laid Off By The New Governor by greatbaba(m): 5:05pm On Jun 25, 2015
planetuzor:

Lol... I nor fit laff... elyin gidi gan ooo
. Wetin?! shey i miss am grin cheesy
Re: He Bribed His Way And Got A Job But Got Laid Off By The New Governor by Abbey2sam(m): 5:11pm On Jun 25, 2015
You and your wife worked for a year, that's nothing but I believe you must have some money

at least you have a business you can reinvest. ..

go and be your own boss
Re: He Bribed His Way And Got A Job But Got Laid Off By The New Governor by gtnofllwr: 5:14pm On Jun 25, 2015
cmax16:

Don't take this OP seriously he is a story teller, he masterbates in his room just watching the traffic his stories generates.

See: "Illegal Immigrant, My near death and terrible experience in Malaysia" on nairaland.

Don't waste your sympathies on his tread.

These stories are better than Toto Decay stories. You have to admit the credibility improved from his Malaysian story.
Re: He Bribed His Way And Got A Job But Got Laid Off By The New Governor by Profitboss(m): 5:24pm On Jun 25, 2015
Zi:
Last line: With all the testimonies we gave in church, them fire us cheesy

Why testimonies when you buy ur way to get the job! No be God miracle be bribing oooh

Re: He Bribed His Way And Got A Job But Got Laid Off By The New Governor by komek(m): 5:41pm On Jun 25, 2015
onismate:
Amen My brother ooooo.

@OP, so u mean this story is really true, cos I heard about this same thing but I did not want to believe it cos there was little publicity about it. Its quiet unfortunate. I really feel for u.
Re: He Bribed His Way And Got A Job But Got Laid Off By The New Governor by segedoo(m): 5:42pm On Jun 25, 2015
Sorry about ur loss OP.

You no need that last comment@all.

You didn't deny that u bribed ur way but it's funny of you brov to think sharing testimonies in church will guarantee the security of a job you bribed and was duped to get!!!

Desperation for a better life + dubious moves gives a wrong outcome always.

May God grant ur heart desires
Re: He Bribed His Way And Got A Job But Got Laid Off By The New Governor by inimitkel(m): 5:44pm On Jun 25, 2015
Now what should we term this?
Re: He Bribed His Way And Got A Job But Got Laid Off By The New Governor by Adaeze003(f): 5:58pm On Jun 25, 2015
You testified in church after getting a job illegally... lol

Well pele o. Just upgrade your business center. Start selling accessories either computer or phone accessories. You can also learn from repair phones as well. Just upgrade somehow, integrate more things into your business and be your own boss.
Re: He Bribed His Way And Got A Job But Got Laid Off By The New Governor by LordReed(m): 6:16pm On Jun 25, 2015
Something like this happened to my in law in Edo though they did not give bribe to get job but both husband and wife were laid off and they have a one month old new born. How are they supposed to survive for God's sake?
Re: He Bribed His Way And Got A Job But Got Laid Off By The New Governor by otokx(m): 6:17pm On Jun 25, 2015
So Okowa was right in what he did?
Re: He Bribed His Way And Got A Job But Got Laid Off By The New Governor by samdolad(m): 6:21pm On Jun 25, 2015
Bonapart:
"There is a way seemeth right unto a man but the end there of is destruction/death" book of life
Na so o
, bros go bck to God, He can stil turn tinz around.
Re: He Bribed His Way And Got A Job But Got Laid Off By The New Governor by ahmedoo(m): 8:00pm On Jun 25, 2015
onismate:

my brother take heart, I feel your Pain. Imagine a job seeker charged 150k. Buhari u better delver the change you promised nigerians.

Welcome To My Office [RELOADED] / Not Been Paid For 22 Months Now; Expert Advice Needed / Don’t Take Risks Without Knowing These