Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,235 members, 7,887,657 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 12:00 PM

EXCLUSIVE PHOTOS: House Of Rep Members Fighting Over Principal Offices - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EXCLUSIVE PHOTOS: House Of Rep Members Fighting Over Principal Offices (54367 Views)

What Tinubu Told Senators, Rep Members In Lagos Meeting / Budget Padding: Jibrin Releases Documents, Implicates More Rep Members [see Full / APC Senators In Physical Combat Over Sharing Of Principal Offices (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EXCLUSIVE PHOTOS: House Of Rep Members Fighting Over Principal Offices by Oiselenjakhian(m): 3:51pm On Jun 25, 2015
Hello Everyone. My company Dreamquest Multimedia just released a commemorative game on our views on what Nigeria needs at this point in time.

You can download it for free on the Google Play store here -> https://play.google.com/store/apps/developer?id=Dreamquest+Multimedia&hl=en

Please contact me if you need web development, interactive media and game development services. My number is +2349032291323.

Re: EXCLUSIVE PHOTOS: House Of Rep Members Fighting Over Principal Offices by anthay: 3:52pm On Jun 25, 2015
I am not surprised anyway. But dis is my prayer: I say dis with authority frm the most high, all you politicians giving dis country sleepless night shall perish b4 u perish. Ase n tedumareeeeeeeeeeeee

2 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE PHOTOS: House Of Rep Members Fighting Over Principal Offices by igbakigba2t15: 4:05pm On Jun 25, 2015
SHAME.........SHAME......SHAME! REMEMBER NO WORK NO PAY....FIGHTING ATTRACTS SANCTIONS....RECALL THEM OR SUSPEND THE WHOLE HOUSE, WE DONT NEED THEM!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EXCLUSIVE PHOTOS: House Of Rep Members Fighting Over Principal Offices by hamaworld(m): 4:58pm On Jun 25, 2015
Arty2014:

Who told you so? If the Daura President can hoodwink gullible nigerians into voting him and believing all his lies......1naira =I dollar,stabilizing oil prize,stopping bh in 2weeks,bringing back the stage managed kidnapped girls etc then 100% of these guys will make it back up to 4 or 5 times or more Na only designation dem go change

I don't know where u get that ur story from!!
Re: EXCLUSIVE PHOTOS: House Of Rep Members Fighting Over Principal Offices by salam1(m): 5:33pm On Jun 25, 2015
ITS BETA DEY FIGHT DAN REMAIN IN D PAST ADMINISTRATION. B4 THINGS GET BETA DERE MUST B MISUNDERSTANDING

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE PHOTOS: House Of Rep Members Fighting Over Principal Offices by wapana(m): 5:37pm On Jun 25, 2015
Let them go to China to acquire more training about the chinese so that they can do the best in the house.

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE PHOTOS: House Of Rep Members Fighting Over Principal Offices by ideal1baby(f): 5:38pm On Jun 25, 2015
thieves...very soon god will burst all ur pot belly
Re: EXCLUSIVE PHOTOS: House Of Rep Members Fighting Over Principal Offices by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jun 25, 2015
Truth is 90% of the so called national assembly members stole their way to the hallowed chambers. SOLUTION IS: Close down the senate. Nigerians will be okay with a unicameral house of representatives alone because it is more representative and nearer to the grassroots than the senate.

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE PHOTOS: House Of Rep Members Fighting Over Principal Offices by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jun 25, 2015
CHANGE
Re: EXCLUSIVE PHOTOS: House Of Rep Members Fighting Over Principal Offices by tunjidj3: 7:04pm On Jun 25, 2015
The people in the house of representatives are only represent themself not the voters i seconded scraping one house since their function are overlapping i.e both senate and representatives. Also inec should not merge the time of their election with either president again because they always hide under somebody hence people don't know who they are voting for.they should contest independently since we can see harvock they have cause this nascent democracy

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE PHOTOS: House Of Rep Members Fighting Over Principal Offices by Polycarp49(m): 7:47pm On Jun 25, 2015
shame on APC
Re: EXCLUSIVE PHOTOS: House Of Rep Members Fighting Over Principal Offices by Myself2(m): 7:57pm On Jun 25, 2015
TeamSimple:

Well we also got tired of your clueless,highly corrupt,woman rapper,epileptic and terrorising christian bigot, in person of GEJ..deal with that or relocate.

Look @ this BROOMoid,,,,,,,, pls when you say "we" which set of people are you really referring to; the broom - waving witches and wizards that lied to and deceived gullible Nigerians or you were one of the gullible Nigerians they deceived
Re: EXCLUSIVE PHOTOS: House Of Rep Members Fighting Over Principal Offices by TeamSimple(m): 8:04pm On Jun 25, 2015
Myself2:

Look @ this BROOMoid,,,,,,,, pls when you say "we" which set of people are you really referring to; the broom - waving witches and wizards that lied to and deceived gullible Nigerians or you were one of the gullible Nigerians they deceived
I don't need to exchange words with you,because what you suffering from can't be cured until the next four years..sorry you have to end up this way..
Re: EXCLUSIVE PHOTOS: House Of Rep Members Fighting Over Principal Offices by CeceezKollecti: 8:28pm On Jun 25, 2015
GEJ MY HERO

WILLIE OBIANO MY ROLE MODEL
Re: EXCLUSIVE PHOTOS: House Of Rep Members Fighting Over Principal Offices by Chibabi(m): 9:37pm On Jun 25, 2015
M surprise non of d change agent is blaming GEJ for dis
Re: EXCLUSIVE PHOTOS: House Of Rep Members Fighting Over Principal Offices by Myself2(m): 9:02am On Jun 26, 2015
TeamSimple:

I don't need to exchange words with you,because what you suffering from can't be cured until the next four years..sorry you have to end up this way..

Oh shut up, you intellectually lazy wimp.You have neither the capacity nor the balls to engage me in an online bric bat.You are just too adequately inadequate to argue with me, you're a simpleton, a brainwashed meddlesome interloper, an irritating BROOMoid, so raise the white flag in surrender instead of manufacturing excuses akin to tales by moonlight
Re: EXCLUSIVE PHOTOS: House Of Rep Members Fighting Over Principal Offices by TeamSimple(m): 9:47am On Jun 26, 2015
Myself2:

Oh shut up, you intellectually lazy wimp.You have neither the capacity nor the balls to engage me in an online bric bat.You are just too adequately inadequate to argue with me, you're a simpleton, a brainwashed meddlesome interloper, an irritating BROOMoid, so raise the white flag in surrender instead of manufacturing excuses akin to tales by moonlight
Bravo. But don't you think you are the fool here? Because if your epileptic brain makes you think am inadequate to engage with you in an online bric bat as u put it,how come it also lead you to writing all these rubbish expecting me to decode with my inadequacies? Just like a chinese man insulting an hausa man who cannot decode his selected language of insults, as childishly expressed in your essay of supposed insult. Hey Mr Buffalo stop making a fool of yourself through your own writings.
Re: EXCLUSIVE PHOTOS: House Of Rep Members Fighting Over Principal Offices by Myself2(m): 3:39pm On Jun 26, 2015
TeamSimple:

Bravo. But don't you think you are the fool here? Because if your epileptic brain makes you think am inadequate to engage with you in an online bric bat as u put it,how come it also lead you to writing all these rubbish expecting me to decode with my inadequacies? Just like a chinese man insulting an hausa man who cannot decode his selected language of insults, as childishly expressed in your essay of supposed insult. Hey Mr Buffalo stop making a fool of yourself through your own writings.

Yes that's more like it,fight lije a man instead of cowering like a pathetic coward.Though your hardest punches are too lame for my liking.The more you try to nit-pick my post, the more you sound like an inebriated schmuck.Oh I don't insult people, I only correct, attack and attack some more, especially jannjjaweed dolts like you
Re: EXCLUSIVE PHOTOS: House Of Rep Members Fighting Over Principal Offices by TeamSimple(m): 4:21pm On Jun 26, 2015
Myself2:

Yes that's more like it,fight lije a man instead of cowering like a pathetic coward.Though your hardest punches are too lame for my liking.The more you try to nit-pick my post, the more you sound like an inebriated schmuck.Oh I don't insult people, I only correct, attack and attack some more, especially jannjjaweed dolts like you
Wonder why hon. Patrick never won a re-election? He was his own worst enemy. So shameful your display of linguistic bouyance doesn't sum up to you having a linguistic performance. Mr shakespear you have the langue but suffering from the parole,of which the latter is more important. So pls get off my mentions.
Re: EXCLUSIVE PHOTOS: House Of Rep Members Fighting Over Principal Offices by Myself2(m): 7:48am On Jun 27, 2015
TeamSimple:

Wonder why hon. Patrick never won a re-election? He was his own worst enemy. So shameful your display of linguistic bouyance doesn't sum up to you having a linguistic performance. Mr shakespear you have the langue but suffering from the parole,of which the latter is more important. So pls get off my mentions.

grin grin
Janjjaweed dickhead, see how much fun it is for you to have my attention.
Wow, you're really scoring great points for members of the clan of resurrected narcissists.
Did you say to stay off your mention
Hahaha, humour me some more, you must really have an overrated perception of your pathetic self.Your sorry arzz ain't got no mention, youz just a fvcking simpleton.
In ur reply pls hit me harder, it's sweeter to fight dirty.Harder I say you waste of your father's watery sperrm
Re: EXCLUSIVE PHOTOS: House Of Rep Members Fighting Over Principal Offices by newspapers: 4:18pm On Oct 29, 2015
I believe if we have younger brains in the house of reps accoridng to http://www.naijxclusive.com/ , they will make better decisions that will trascends the upcoming generation instead of allowances and self centeredness.
Re: EXCLUSIVE PHOTOS: House Of Rep Members Fighting Over Principal Offices by fatiaanu(m): 4:32pm On Oct 29, 2015
Fuji House of commotion

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Charles Oko Enya: Allow Buhari, Governors For Third Term / Senator Dino Melaye Tweets From Hospital Intensive Care Unit - Nigerians React / Man who trekked to celebrate Buhari victory, treks to Abuja with APC casket

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.