Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,880 members, 7,872,898 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 03:27 AM

LEAKED: Letters From APC To Senate President Saraki, Speaker Dogara - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / LEAKED: Letters From APC To Senate President Saraki, Speaker Dogara (47603 Views)

"Melaye’s Academic Gown To Senate Was Stolen Or Hired, He Made Fool Of Himself" / Buhari Slights Senate President Saraki,Dogara In Protocol Gaffe At Budget / Senate President, Saraki, Reads Ministerial List: LIVE ON TVC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LEAKED: Letters From APC To Senate President Saraki, Speaker Dogara by whyx06(m): 2:50pm On Jun 25, 2015
Tecnonews24:
where is south south and south east in all these calculations?

They're in minority
Re: LEAKED: Letters From APC To Senate President Saraki, Speaker Dogara by sammyj: 2:50pm On Jun 25, 2015
ok oooooo.....
Forwetinnah:

There's everything wrong with the letter...candidates should go through due process to get their positions, there should be an electoral process
Re: LEAKED: Letters From APC To Senate President Saraki, Speaker Dogara by 9jatatafo(m): 2:50pm On Jun 25, 2015
sammyj:
And what is wrong with the letter. Did Oyegun kill any body of stole from the country's treasury. Abeg the OPS should not raise unnecessary false alarm. However, very APC will pay Saraki back with his own coins. Time will tell !!!! cool

Your grammar has a strong bone in it!!! Unnecessary false alarm?!!! WAEC please help.

2 Likes

Re: LEAKED: Letters From APC To Senate President Saraki, Speaker Dogara by sammyj: 2:51pm On Jun 25, 2015
...... grin
9jatatafo:

Your grammar has a strong bone in it!!! Unnecessary false alarm?!!! WAEC please help.

2 Likes

Re: LEAKED: Letters From APC To Senate President Saraki, Speaker Dogara by frankyychiji(f): 2:51pm On Jun 25, 2015
ayuse:
hahahaha, u are praising Saraki for taking down a godfather. Go to Kwara State, then u know Saraki is a terrible godfather. Let's not employ the devil to help take down a witch cos when he is done he will take on his employer.
You are quite amusing! Your warning is the same thing Apc did to grab power. Are they not taking on themselves now? Hahahaha...

9 Likes

Re: LEAKED: Letters From APC To Senate President Saraki, Speaker Dogara by bigerboy200: 2:51pm On Jun 25, 2015
manie:
Saraki is a PDP candidate, the guy will cross carpet to PDP in 2018. Saraki will be the Presidential candidate of PDP in 2019.
Politics isn't 1+1 = 2.. where will Atiku's ambition fly to?? All are thieves and we Nigerians should care less..

1 Like

Re: LEAKED: Letters From APC To Senate President Saraki, Speaker Dogara by Ballama(m): 2:52pm On Jun 25, 2015
adioolayi:
It's unfortunate the NASS members refused to listen to PMB...If not all, the NASS members from OYO State actually rode on the success of President Buhari...They won the election because of Buhari not because they merit it...thief!
That is the very mistake people made by voting base on party not on merit I am really sure if we voted base on merit we can't be experiencing the foolish or childish act by those power mongers defending their Interest

3 Likes

Re: LEAKED: Letters From APC To Senate President Saraki, Speaker Dogara by dam4wummy(m): 2:52pm On Jun 25, 2015
cool watching in HD season 1 episode 2
Re: LEAKED: Letters From APC To Senate President Saraki, Speaker Dogara by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jun 25, 2015
I'm just here to read comment, and laugh my ass off. Funny Nairalanders
Re: LEAKED: Letters From APC To Senate President Saraki, Speaker Dogara by Guyman02: 2:52pm On Jun 25, 2015
Afenifere, the political elders of Yoruba land saw this coming but Tinubu led the Yorubas to shout Change, Change without thinking about the intentions of northern politicians whom he provided a platform to achieve their ambitions.

6 Likes

Re: LEAKED: Letters From APC To Senate President Saraki, Speaker Dogara by koladebrainiac(m): 2:52pm On Jun 25, 2015
pabostt:
Senate President, Bukola Saraki on Thursday announced Senator Ali Ndume in defiance of the decision of the All Progressives Congress (APC), which in a letter to Senator Saraki dated 23 June 2015, tipped Senator Ahmed Lawan for the position.

BREAKING TIMES has exclusively obtained the letter, which was signed by the APC National Chairman, John Odigie Oyegun.

A similar letter obtained by BREAKING TIMES was sent to the Speaker of the House of Representatives. Fighting broke in the chambers of the House of Representatives Thursday over the Speaker’s refusal to implement the directives of the APC leadership.

http://www.thebreakingtimes.com/leaked-letters-from-apc-to-senate-president-saraki-speaker-dogara/
the big deal here is that this premium times wanna be media outfit laid hand on the original letter. Its not indicting. PDP listen To party ddirective. Thereby have no problem unlike saraki who is hellbend on destroying the party .
Re: LEAKED: Letters From APC To Senate President Saraki, Speaker Dogara by Forwetinnah: 2:53pm On Jun 25, 2015
Frankiss44:
Okorocha must be the biggest fool to think this party would ever give him the presidential ticket... APC is all about the North and a little consideration for west.

I'm telling you. ..people still don't get it. Tinubu miscalculated big time, he felt being a muslim gives him some sort of leverage with the Northerners. Christian or Muslim, as long as it stays in the North. ..all well and Dandy for them

4 Likes

Re: LEAKED: Letters From APC To Senate President Saraki, Speaker Dogara by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jun 25, 2015
The letter was obviously written in a hurry or a forgery. The tone, and language of the letter are both immature and Breaking Times have been breaking truth for a long time.
Re: LEAKED: Letters From APC To Senate President Saraki, Speaker Dogara by omonnakoda: 2:54pm On Jun 25, 2015
I do not think those commenting understand what these positions are about.They are internal positions to the party .They cannot be voted on by non-APC members.Please undersatan what a WHIP means
Re: LEAKED: Letters From APC To Senate President Saraki, Speaker Dogara by Blackblood247: 2:55pm On Jun 25, 2015
Government of the selfish, by the selfish and for the selfish! grin
This is a case of OPPOSITION VS IMPOSITION shocked
Re: LEAKED: Letters From APC To Senate President Saraki, Speaker Dogara by JurassicPark: 2:57pm On Jun 25, 2015
APC: the marriage of strange bedfellows grin

This is what you get when you abort a nigerian flight taxying for take-off all because of some hypocrites screaming "change", "kworrupshun" & "say bah-bah"

This coun3 is now on auto-pilot, heading for the woods if the goats in power don't sit up and get this job started!

2 Likes

Re: LEAKED: Letters From APC To Senate President Saraki, Speaker Dogara by francizy(m): 2:58pm On Jun 25, 2015
ayuse:
hahahaha, u are praising Saraki for taking down a godfather. Go to Kwara State, then u know Saraki is a terrible godfather. Let's not employ the devil to help take down a witch cos when he is done he will take on his employer.

Muhehehehehe... grin grin grin grin

Who be devil and who be witch?

From my point of view demon (Tibubu) while babalawo (Saraki)... grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: LEAKED: Letters From APC To Senate President Saraki, Speaker Dogara by Frankiss44(m): 2:58pm On Jun 25, 2015
Forwetinnah:

I'm telling you. ..people still don't get it. Tinubu miscalculated big time, he felt being a muslim gives him some sort of leverage with the Northerners. Christian or Muslim, as long as it stays in the North. ..all well and Dandy for them

Exactly... This guys dont even consider amala-eating muslims as muslim..... The north are the master of the game when it comes to politics... They dont only have the numbers, they have the brains

4 Likes

Re: LEAKED: Letters From APC To Senate President Saraki, Speaker Dogara by 9jagoodman: 2:59pm On Jun 25, 2015
manie:
Saraki is a PDP candidate, the guy will cross carpet to PDP in 2018. Saraki will be the Presidential candidate of PDP in 2019.

Are you a prophet? Your prophesy will not work as long as i have my PVC.
Re: LEAKED: Letters From APC To Senate President Saraki, Speaker Dogara by Yunglass(f): 2:59pm On Jun 25, 2015
EMANY01:

Music to my ears.
lol grin grin
Re: LEAKED: Letters From APC To Senate President Saraki, Speaker Dogara by Pascal181: 2:59pm On Jun 25, 2015
APC. When d rope,rubber or anyting used in tieing a broom loses,each and every stick go it's own way. Time shall tell...
Re: LEAKED: Letters From APC To Senate President Saraki, Speaker Dogara by obongtunji: 3:00pm On Jun 25, 2015
Built2last:
Politics and interest is like rice and beans.

APC underestimated Saraki. He has a political clout that only the politically naive will undermine.

a man who fought his father to a standstill, took over his fathers followers and and made the father call for peace.

He was a governor for 8th years same time with Tinubu, later became a senator, at a time had the plan to run for presidency in 2011. Tinubu certainly knows he wont be able to push Saraki arround or instruct him.

such a man is who APC takes for granted.

APC will split into two because the interests are weigh too many.

what we are seeing now is scene one episode one of twenty four.

Saraki has aligned with some powerful northern elements and thats a safe heaven for him.

for those of you who are naive in politics and say he has committed political suicide. watch how powerful Saraki becomes in coming days, weeks and months.

He has the money, the connections, the power, the intelligence. Only nairalanders and laymen think otherwise.

APC has one option, beg saraki and accept him and his teaming loyalists or expel him from APC which will mean doom for APC.

You are very correct, you have said it all. APC should know that the era of imposing candidate is gone. But, I'm loving this man called Abubakar Bukola Saraki, believe me he is becoming stronger everyday.

3 Likes

Re: LEAKED: Letters From APC To Senate President Saraki, Speaker Dogara by abdulaz: 3:00pm On Jun 25, 2015
Let's just wait for the next outcome, if what umfurls would be great and this also reminds me of Buffalo Bill... The next big thing.
Re: LEAKED: Letters From APC To Senate President Saraki, Speaker Dogara by Yunglass(f): 3:00pm On Jun 25, 2015
9jagoodman:

Are you a prophet? Your prophesy will not work as long as i have my PVC.
hahahahhahahahhahhahaaaa pastor pvc holder!
Re: LEAKED: Letters From APC To Senate President Saraki, Speaker Dogara by hambehsam(m): 3:01pm On Jun 25, 2015
3 lessons for Buhari :

1. The Nigeria of 2015 is different from the one of 1984.
2. Head of states and president are not the same thing.
3. He went into coalition with the wrong people.

I pray he succeed.

2 Likes

Re: LEAKED: Letters From APC To Senate President Saraki, Speaker Dogara by Yunglass(f): 3:01pm On Jun 25, 2015
obongtunji:

You are very correct, you have said it all. APC should know that the era of imposing candidate is gone. But, I'm loving this man called Abubakar Bukola Saraki, believe me he is becoming stronger everyday.
yes o!
Re: LEAKED: Letters From APC To Senate President Saraki, Speaker Dogara by frankyychiji(f): 3:02pm On Jun 25, 2015
sammyj:
...... grin
grin grin grin
Re: LEAKED: Letters From APC To Senate President Saraki, Speaker Dogara by Rotimi47: 3:03pm On Jun 25, 2015
Built2last:
Politics and interest is like rice and beans.

APC underestimated Saraki. He has a political clout that only the politically naive will undermine.

a man who fought his father to a standstill, took over his fathers followers and and made the father call for peace.

He was a governor for 8th years same time with Tinubu, later became a senator, at a time had the plan to run for presidency in 2011. Tinubu certainly knows he wont be able to push Saraki arround or instruct him.

such a man is who APC takes for granted.

APC will split into two because the interests are weigh too many.

what we are seeing now is scene one episode one of twenty four.

Saraki has aligned with some powerful northern elements and thats a safe heaven for him.

for those of you who are naive in politics and say he has committed political suicide. watch how powerful Saraki becomes in coming days, weeks and months.

He has the money, the connections, the power, the intelligence. Only nairalanders and laymen think otherwise.

APC has one option, beg saraki and accept him and his teaming loyalists or expel him from APC which will mean doom for APC.
Saraki will soon run out of steam as they have 4 years to go; Jonathan did more than this and almost all the politician's allied with him but what happened later? We all know the story. So let's wait and see how far saraki, Altiku etc can go as situation unfold because the first man that draw's a gun might not win a gun fight but the one that hits the deadly target wins.
Re: LEAKED: Letters From APC To Senate President Saraki, Speaker Dogara by gbengus17: 3:03pm On Jun 25, 2015
AKUKU MAJO YE, OSAN JU ENU MI KOKALU. ( MEANING IT IS BETTER NOT TO WEAR THE CROWN WHEN YOU KNOW THEY HAVE NO RESPECT FOR YOU). I THINK ALL THIS APC LEADERS ARE JUST THERE FOR DECORATION AND THEY ARE NOT RELEVANT TO SOME THIN GODS UNDER THEM. APC IS CRACKING GRADUALLY/LITTLE BY LITTLE.
Re: LEAKED: Letters From APC To Senate President Saraki, Speaker Dogara by Yunglass(f): 3:03pm On Jun 25, 2015
hambehsam:
3 lessons for Buhari :

1. The Nigeria of 2015 is different from the one of 1984.
2. Head of states and president are not the same thing.
3. He went into coalition with the wrong people.

I pray he succeed.
eerrrhh! i'm not so sure about that again..... just continue praying my dear. undecided
Re: LEAKED: Letters From APC To Senate President Saraki, Speaker Dogara by Forwetinnah: 3:03pm On Jun 25, 2015
Tecnonews24:
where is south south and south east in all these calculations?

Was SS/SE ever part of APC? When we were shouting that the APC was all about the Northern Agenda the South refused to listen because they had pawns like Oshiomole, Ameachi and Okorocha to mislead some gullible few. Where are these people now? I won't be surprised if Buhari is just feigning ignorance in all this

1 Like

Re: LEAKED: Letters From APC To Senate President Saraki, Speaker Dogara by IVORY2009(m): 3:07pm On Jun 25, 2015
Demdem:

Drugpusher really grin grin grin when was that?
O'boy tell us, wat has been happening to ur party?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lagos Policemen Block Ojuelegba Road, Point Guns At Motorists / UK Doctor Obinna Obeta Charged For Conniving With Ekweremadu Over Kidney Harvest / Egbesu : Return My Symbol Of Authority, Tompolo Begs Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.