Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,048 members, 7,970,248 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 01:16 AM

Guys: Can You Marry A Lady That Proposes To You, And Can That Marriage Last? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys: Can You Marry A Lady That Proposes To You, And Can That Marriage Last? (1093 Views)

Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend From Malawi In A Romantic Way (Photos) / Guy Proposes To A Girl At Florida Mall And She Walks Out (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys: Can You Marry A Lady That Proposes To You, And Can That Marriage Last? by Doclight(m): 2:22pm On Jun 25, 2015
Please profer solution to the above question.
Would it make the man look girly?
Is it really something to bother about?
Is it a must that the man proposes?
What if the man doesn't want to propose yet, and the lady wants to?

Abeg, make una come feed my curiosity!!!
Re: Guys: Can You Marry A Lady That Proposes To You, And Can That Marriage Last? by Doclight(m): 2:23pm On Jun 25, 2015
All those wey get B.SC, M.SC for Romanceland, abeg make una hop in!
Re: Guys: Can You Marry A Lady That Proposes To You, And Can That Marriage Last? by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jun 25, 2015
Doclight:
All those wey get B.SC, M.SC for Romanceland, abeg make una hop in!

Man up
Re: Guys: Can You Marry A Lady That Proposes To You, And Can That Marriage Last? by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jun 25, 2015
I rather date a man with ten wives .if he ask me out than to propose to a jerk.
Re: Guys: Can You Marry A Lady That Proposes To You, And Can That Marriage Last? by Slimzjoe(m): 3:06pm On Jun 25, 2015
chowlade:

Are you sure you read the question well??
Re: Guys: Can You Marry A Lady That Proposes To You, And Can That Marriage Last? by Doclight(m): 3:08pm On Jun 25, 2015
Really?
chowlade:
a jerk?
Re: Guys: Can You Marry A Lady That Proposes To You, And Can That Marriage Last? by Doclight(m): 3:09pm On Jun 25, 2015
What's that?
chowlade:

Man up
Re: Guys: Can You Marry A Lady That Proposes To You, And Can That Marriage Last? by importexpert(m): 3:15pm On Jun 25, 2015
why not if i truly love her. if we cant make it last because she is the one that proses n i accept willingly then it means it will also not last even if it is me that proposes. yes i can marry her
Re: Guys: Can You Marry A Lady That Proposes To You, And Can That Marriage Last? by GeneralQuamdeen: 3:30pm On Jun 25, 2015
I dont know why this should bother us... I definately will like to marry a woman that propose to me provided her intertion her true... And provided i love her too.. And if i didnt.. I will respect her courage and feelings by rejecting her but not making her feel rejected.
However, dont forget to vote Jarizod today for Mr. Nairaland. See my signature. God Bless
Re: Guys: Can You Marry A Lady That Proposes To You, And Can That Marriage Last? by tpiadotcom: 3:37pm On Jun 25, 2015
Is the op charly boy?
Re: Guys: Can You Marry A Lady That Proposes To You, And Can That Marriage Last? by Doclight(m): 3:39pm On Jun 25, 2015
Really?

Won't u see that as a point to breakup in the future?
I mean; "Afterall na you propose to me, I been no want marry u"
importexpert:
why not if i truly love her. if we cant make it last because she is the one that proses n i accept willingly then it means it will also not last even if it is me that proposes. yes i can marry her
Re: Guys: Can You Marry A Lady That Proposes To You, And Can That Marriage Last? by Doclight(m): 3:41pm On Jun 25, 2015
*in Akwa-ibom voice, who be that na?*
GeneralQuamdeen:
I dont know why this should bother us... I definately will like to marry a woman that propose to me provided her intertion her true... And provided i love her too.. And if i didnt.. I will respect her courage and feelings by rejecting her but not making her feel rejected.
However, dont forget to vote Jarizod today for Mr. Nairaland. See my signature. God Bless
Re: Guys: Can You Marry A Lady That Proposes To You, And Can That Marriage Last? by Doclight(m): 3:41pm On Jun 25, 2015
tpiadotcom:
Is the op charly boy?
Re: Guys: Can You Marry A Lady That Proposes To You, And Can That Marriage Last? by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jun 25, 2015
yes and yes
Re: Guys: Can You Marry A Lady That Proposes To You, And Can That Marriage Last? by Doclight(m): 3:42pm On Jun 25, 2015
Do I look like Charly boy?
tpiadotcom:
Is the op charly boy?
Re: Guys: Can You Marry A Lady That Proposes To You, And Can That Marriage Last? by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jun 25, 2015
Doclight:
*in Akwa-ibom voice, who be that na?*
please sir

Visit my siggie and vote for me like this

I vote Jarizod cc nljega
Re: Guys: Can You Marry A Lady That Proposes To You, And Can That Marriage Last? by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jun 25, 2015
Slimzjoe:

Are you sure you read the question well??
if u r a lady can u propose to a man?
Re: Guys: Can You Marry A Lady That Proposes To You, And Can That Marriage Last? by styno22(m): 4:36pm On Jun 25, 2015
It looks awkward and suspicious when a lady proposes to a man, if a man truly find a lady attractive he will definately tell her hw he feels. If a man accepts the proposal of a lady, it will creat room for insult in the futur.
Re: Guys: Can You Marry A Lady That Proposes To You, And Can That Marriage Last? by Doclight(m): 4:44pm On Jun 25, 2015
How much u go pay me?
Jarizod:
please sir
Visit my siggie and vote for me like this
I vote Jarizod cc nljega
Re: Guys: Can You Marry A Lady That Proposes To You, And Can That Marriage Last? by Doclight(m): 4:45pm On Jun 25, 2015
Wow!
styno22:
It looks awkward and suspicious when a lady proposes to a man, if a man truly find a lady attractive he will definately tell her hw he feels. If a man accepts the proposal of a lady, it will creat room for insult in the futur.
So what can such man do in such situation, where his intended proposee proposed to him before he did?
Re: Guys: Can You Marry A Lady That Proposes To You, And Can That Marriage Last? by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jun 25, 2015
Doclight:
How much u go pay me?
my love respect

Please sir
Re: Guys: Can You Marry A Lady That Proposes To You, And Can That Marriage Last? by Slimzjoe(m): 5:33pm On Jun 25, 2015
chowlade:

if u r a lady can u propose to a man?

Is this coming from someone Clamouring for Equality?
Re: Guys: Can You Marry A Lady That Proposes To You, And Can That Marriage Last? by Doclight(m): 5:57pm On Jun 25, 2015
No wahala!
Jarizod:
my love respect
Please sir

(1) (Reply)

Which Of This Do U Prefer LADIES And GENTS / Caption This Photo. / 5 Signs Of The Jealous Girlfriend.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.