Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,421 members, 7,881,547 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 11:25 PM

The Great Perpendicular Lines Between The Igbos And The Hebrews - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Great Perpendicular Lines Between The Igbos And The Hebrews (1409 Views)

Why I Believe Igbos Are Related To The Biblical Hebrews / "Igbos And Yorubas Are Embarrasing Nigeria" - Verified Fulani Twitter User Says / Igbos Are Hebrews, Minted Nigerian Coin With The Star Of David (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Great Perpendicular Lines Between The Igbos And The Hebrews by ifedubaorg: 3:48pm On Jun 25, 2015
The Great Perpendicular lines between the Igbos and the Hebrews

Two lines that intersect and form right angles are called perpendicular lines. The symbol ⊥ is used to denote perpendicular lines. In Figure , line l ⊥ line m.

It have become very obvious that the Igbos have a lot of similarity with the Jews of Israel , a careful study of the two culture, norms and values draw same trait that must be genetically connected .

Even in terms of historical experience they both share a lot in common . we shall focus on constructing a mathematical equilibrium between the Igbos of Nigeria and the Hebrews of Israel.

THE NAME

It is note worthy to emphasis that igbo have diverse way of pronouncing it and some of the most ancient way of pronouncing the name is EBOE , EBO , IBO HEBOE and as recent as 1960s it was pronounced and written as IGBO/HIGBO.

From this simple name mathematics we can safely deducted that HEBREW and HEBOE share same name pronunciation in spite of the difference in spelling which is understandable.

However, this research is not exclusively limited to name we are going to also study the cultural ,customs and historical norms.

Historically, the Jews suffered one of the most worst genocide in human history with the massacre of over 6 million under the Nazi Germany similarly, the Igbos also suffered the greatest genocide in Africa with the lost of over 3 million people during the Nigeria Biafra war of 1967-1970, this is a gruesome and devastating lost of human live and dignity

The igbos are great travelers and business men and women just like their Israeli brothers so in practical terms the most hard working Enterprising tribe in Africa are the igbos . they have suffered the glory and suffering same with the Jews.

There is a widespread belief among Igbos — the third-largest ethnic group in Nigeria — that they are descendants of the tribes of Israel. Many of them are passionately Zionist. Their precise number among the 175 million people in Nigeria, Africa’s most populous nation, is not certain, but ranges somewhere between 60 and 65 million.

Their claim to a Jewish lineage and their support for Israel are interesting in and of themselves, but even more fascinating is that during the last 30 years or so there has also been a movement among some Igbos to match their tradition of Jewish descent with the practice of rabbinic Judaism, the learning of Hebrew, and the fostering of connections with Jews abroad.

To Igbo Jews, the Jewish practices they have begun embracing in the past few decades are not those of a foreign religion or culture, but rather their own. They see themselves as ba’ale teshuvah: Jews returning to Judaism and to the traditional observances of their ancestors, which were lost due to the Igbos’ long exile from the Land of Israel and due to the introduction of Christianity to Igboland.

This view is enlarged upon by Dr. Caliben I.O. Michael, head of the OBGI Israel Heritage Foundation and its Abuja synagogue, in his 2011 “Our Roots: Igbo Israel Heritage.”
“The Igbo nation is part of Israel,” Caliben affirms, despite its widespread loss of Jewish practice. He chose to name his foundation OBGI, which is Igbo spelled backwards, in part to indicate that Igbos “are no longer what we used to be.” European and Christian influences have altered Igbo society, he contends, and its members must now “rejuvenate the latent/dormant Hebrew souls of the Igbos to reflect their real essence.”
The Torah ark in Abuja’s largest Igbo synagogue, Gihon, is flanked by the flags of Nigeria and Israel. On one of the synagogue’s walls, prominently displayed beside framed artwork depicting the Ten Commandments, is a handwritten English prayer: “Grant us the privilege to worship you in Yerushalayim [i.e., Jerusalem].”
Igbo Jews hope one day soon to be able make pilgrimages to Israel. In their efforts to assert their Judaism and Jewish identity in Nigeria, they look to the Jews of Israel for inspiration and solidarity.

Ifeduba ThankGod T ( A political scientist Bsc writes in from Anambra state. Nigeria)

http://ifedubatochukwu..com/2015/06/the-great-perpendicular-lines-between.html

1 Like

Re: The Great Perpendicular Lines Between The Igbos And The Hebrews by jamaicanoshu(m): 10:29pm On Jun 25, 2015
The Igbo WILL NOT BE FOOLED BY the Khazar/White LIES ! We know your Guttenberg lies . You wrote yourself into your Biblical lie. You have tricked the Christians by making Serapis Christus into a JEW in the book of John. You then wrote your fake five books of Moses and called it Old Testament. Tricking the Christians into believing this Fake Judaism was before their Fake Christianity. In the 1900'S you wrote yourselves into that fake Quran and gave it to the Arabs. You also wrote yourself into the Kebra Negast and gave it to the Ethiopians. A few years ago you gave this Fake Kebra Negast to the RASTAFARIANS in Jamaica. All of these books GLORIFY and PRAISE the Jew as some Super People. We IGBO'S will never glorify your fake Israel ! We will Glorify KHAMAAT/Ancient Egypt,NUBIA! We will make our BLACK WAR GOD FAMILY :Ansar ,Aset and Heru walk again!

1 Like

Re: The Great Perpendicular Lines Between The Igbos And The Hebrews by SOUNDKING: 10:47pm On Jun 25, 2015
jamaicanoshu:
The Igbo WILL NOT BE FOOLED BY the Khazar/White LIES ! We know your Guttenberg lies . You wrote yourself into your Biblical lie. You have tricked the Christians by making Serapis Christus into a JEW in the book of John. You then wrote your fake five books of Moses and called it Old Testament. Tricking the Christians into believing this Fake Judaism was before their Fake Christianity. In the 1900'S you wrote yourselves into that fake Quran and gave it to the Arabs. You also wrote yourself into the Kebra Negast and gave it to the Ethiopians. A few years ago you gave this Fake Kebra Negast to the RASTAFARIANS in Jamaica. All of these books GLORIFY and PRAISE the Jew as some Super People. We IGBO'S will never glorify your fake Israel ! We will Glorify KHAMAAT/Ancient Egypt,NUBIA! We will make our BLACK WAR GOD FAMILY :Ansar ,Aset and Heru walk again!
are you drunk or naturally crazy?.

1 Like

Re: The Great Perpendicular Lines Between The Igbos And The Hebrews by MurderX: 10:54pm On Jun 25, 2015
SOUNDKING:
are you drunk or naturally crazy?.

You took those words off my mouth. That was my exact question to the poster.

1 Like

Re: The Great Perpendicular Lines Between The Igbos And The Hebrews by Curlieweed: 11:02pm On Jun 25, 2015
The OP should speak for himself. For me I'm fully 150% Igbo African. My ancestors already inhabited these lands while the Hebrews were roaming the desert searching for their Canaan.

1 Like

Re: The Great Perpendicular Lines Between The Igbos And The Hebrews by Macelliot(m): 11:06pm On Jun 25, 2015
jamaicanoshu:
Hey guy!
You sounds like a thug...
Please, reduce your tune...
Re: The Great Perpendicular Lines Between The Igbos And The Hebrews by omenalfa: 11:07pm On Jun 25, 2015
I am no Isreali
You are on your own
Re: The Great Perpendicular Lines Between The Igbos And The Hebrews by Macelliot(m): 11:08pm On Jun 25, 2015
Curlieweed:
The OP should speak for himself. For me I'm fully 150% Igbo African. My ancestors already inhabited these lands while the Hebrews were roaming the desert searching for their Canaan.
what of Eri?
Re: The Great Perpendicular Lines Between The Igbos And The Hebrews by Macelliot(m): 11:08pm On Jun 25, 2015
omenalfa:
I am no Isreali You are on your own
What has this got to do with Israeli?
Re: The Great Perpendicular Lines Between The Igbos And The Hebrews by omenalfa: 11:13pm On Jun 25, 2015
Macelliot:

What has this got to do with Israeli?

read the op

This view is enlarged upon by Dr. Caliben I.O. Michael, head of the OBGI Israel Heritage Foundation and its Abuja synagogue, in his 2011 “Our Roots: Igbo Israel Heritage.”
“The Igbo nation is part of Israel,” Caliben affirms, despite its widespread loss of Jewish practice.
Re: The Great Perpendicular Lines Between The Igbos And The Hebrews by Curlieweed: 11:14pm On Jun 25, 2015
Macelliot:

what of Eri?

What of Eri? Eri wasn't Hebrew. The Hebrews borrowed African customs like circumcision during their time in Ancient Egypt and not the other way round.

We Africans are the template. Be proud!
Re: The Great Perpendicular Lines Between The Igbos And The Hebrews by mike404(m): 11:16pm On Jun 25, 2015
Curlieweed:
THE CURLIE WEED YOU ARE SMOKING IS REALLY AFFECTING YOUR BRAIN
Re: The Great Perpendicular Lines Between The Igbos And The Hebrews by Curlieweed: 11:19pm On Jun 25, 2015
mike404:
THE CURLIE WEED YOU ARE SMOKING IS REALLY AFFECTING YOUR BRAIN

At least I have a brain. I wish I could afford you the same benefit of doubt.
Re: The Great Perpendicular Lines Between The Igbos And The Hebrews by citizenY(m): 12:11am On Jun 26, 2015
@op ,

I read somewhere , another version.... you and your folk are sitting comfortably on the right hand of God.... reciting the ten commandments.
Re: The Great Perpendicular Lines Between The Igbos And The Hebrews by temitopeadeyemo: 4:13am On Jun 26, 2015
This is the biggest lie any tribe can tell itself.
Igbos practised polytheism, the hebrews monotheism
Igbos language belongs to the Niger-congo language family, hebrew is semetic
Igbos decided to leave the lands for greener pastures, hebrews were forced out of their lands
Even the dressing culturally are not in anyway similar
In genocide, several tribes and peoples have been victims; the armanians, rwanda, jews, assyrians, etc.
The Chinese, Lebanese and syrians are also well traveled and successful wherever they go.
Please be African and be proud!
Re: The Great Perpendicular Lines Between The Igbos And The Hebrews by jamaicanoshu(m): 5:38am On Jun 26, 2015
The Black man /African problem is he has forgotten his own past . He has forgotten his greatness. It was Ancient Egypt/Kemet/Nubia who brought Civilization to the world. Why is Chinese writing , Mayan writing ,Kemetic writing(HEIROGLYPHICS)look the same? They all have pyramids. Their dress code is very similar. Why are their black people through out east Asia , the Pacific, India ,and Australia? Today the Jews, White man and Arab are trying to claim Ancient Egypt ! Every six months there is a Jewish movie out of Hollywood making Ancient Egypt white. Why? Africans are making pilgrimages to Rome,Mecca, and Israel but we wont go to Egypt to see where they all stole all their religious ideas from! The Igbo man is never a fool and nobodies tool! If you are a Igbo seek out Dr Walter Williams and Malachi York, SARA SUTTEN SETI videos on Youtube. Seek out the video NUBIAN SPIRIT only then will you understand Nmandi Kanu idea of a Biafran Religion.
Re: The Great Perpendicular Lines Between The Igbos And The Hebrews by LordEmperoris1(m): 5:42am On Jun 26, 2015
jamaicanoshu:
what's this one smoking

(1) (Reply)

Senator Remi Tinubu Conducting Deliverance / RECORD BREAKING! Nigerian Student Tops Cambridge University[PIC] / PHOTO: Bus Driver Strips Naked After His Bus Is Seized By LASTMA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.