Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,410 members, 7,901,140 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 01:09 AM

Who Can Tell Where His Nigerian Father Is .......( Pics ) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Who Can Tell Where His Nigerian Father Is .......( Pics ) (2681 Views)

Nigerian Father Meets With His 39-Year-Old Daughter For The 1st Time (Photos) / Nigerian Father Auctions His Daughter On Facebook (Photos) / Oyinbo Man And His Nigerian Wife In Lovely Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Can Tell Where His Nigerian Father Is .......( Pics ) by GODSBEAUTY(f): 3:50pm On Jun 25, 2015
IT IS ALL ABOUT A POOR LITTLE MIXED-RACE BOY .....

TRUST STORY....

Some years ago , a girl from Wunning City in JiangXi Province China , Name ... Guo Hong , Born .... in 1978 , came to Guangzhou City to work in a textile manufacturing factory as an ordinary worker , despite of her low-level education, she studied hard enough to learn how to speak some simple english , her boss noticed it and promoted her to work as an interpreter . This new job made her to know one Nigerian man called ABA , who often made some order from their factory , after a short while , he (ABA) started hinting to her that he like her and would like to marry her .

At the beginning , she didnt think it is possible for her to marry an Afrian man, besides her families couldn't agree on it , but ABA's insistence at last melted her heart , despite of all the disapproval from her family , she still decided to stay with this Nigerian man (ABA) Who promised to lover her and protect her through out her whole life .

The couple got married in 2006 and soon after their son was born , who was named Guo ZhongFei *Which means ... China-Africa *
But ABA who had been promising her heaven on earth and sweet love for entire life sunddenly disappeared in 2007 , Guo Hong tried all her possible best to get some informations about her husband to no avail . At last it was said that he (ABA) had travelled back to Nigeria . nothing was left for Guo Hong except for a little mix-race baby boy , she had no choice but made up her mind to bring up her son by herself , no matter what she should have to face .

But nightmare happend again ... She was confirmed to suffer from the late Lupus-Erythematosus then in 2012 , that would make her life ended so early , she said .... Iam not afraid of death itself , but it scares me to know that nobody will take care of my little son who is only 6 years old , finally this desperate but strong mother decided to look for a person that would like to adopt her son through newspaper office .

After the article about her was published , so many chinese people intended to take the little poor boy , but the problem was that no authorities could issue the certificate that could prove where his father (ABA) was, and without his father's permission , any adoption is not legalized in china. At last NanChang sports school announced to grant him an entry to their school with free tuition and train him as a badminton player.

After his mother ( Guo Hong ) died , his grandmother went to the school to see him once in a while , but the old grandmother even didn't get much chance to show the little boy love before she died too , this poor little boy just became a complete orphan.
Everytime when he see other kids parents coming to visit their kids in the boarding school , all the sour and bitter feelings will just gushes out from his throat immediatly because only God knows how much he longs for a dear mother to give him a kiss and hug . But all these seem quite impossible for him . Fortunatly , his coach in school brings some warm feelings to him all the time , the coach sometimes take him to his favorite dishes and stays with him in all the warm way .

This year Guo ZhongFei is 9 years old and looks handsome , he used to study hard and been trained very accordingly to become an active badminton player in the future , even his coach seriously hope that one day in the future Guo ZhongFei can play badminton in Oympic game on behalf of China and then he will be the first African-Chinese badminton player in China.
In school both the senior and junior pupils are friendly to him because ,all of them witness Guo ZhongFei's hard work and positive attitude for life and get to be inspired by him .

The reason why iam writting this article is ... i dont know if this little poor boy's father can see his son's pictures or his late wife picture , one day at any corner of the world where he stays , what can he think about his son ? well maybe he had some bitter reasons that could make him decide to leave the new born son and his poor wife without even a single notice . But as a man , i still hope that one day he can man up and come back to give his little son a hug, that is if he (ABA) is still alive .

SOURCE.... ChinaDaily.....

1 Like

Re: Who Can Tell Where His Nigerian Father Is .......( Pics ) by GODSBEAUTY(f): 3:57pm On Jun 25, 2015
Guo ZhongFei and his coach

Re: Who Can Tell Where His Nigerian Father Is .......( Pics ) by waistaa(f): 3:59pm On Jun 25, 2015
undecided ele yi gidi gan,sha try the name he used on fb or if u get pix wey both parents take together carry am go face match make e help u...God be with you boy
Re: Who Can Tell Where His Nigerian Father Is .......( Pics ) by GODSBEAUTY(f): 4:00pm On Jun 25, 2015
More pics ...

Re: Who Can Tell Where His Nigerian Father Is .......( Pics ) by chineloSA(f): 4:06pm On Jun 25, 2015
So touching smiley

I there any photos or link of his father. Where about in Naija was he hailing from. Didn't this ABA of a man have any friends?
Re: Who Can Tell Where His Nigerian Father Is .......( Pics ) by lonngmann(m): 4:26pm On Jun 25, 2015
One day, Nigeria will famz this boy as the Nigerians Chinese born legendary badminton player
undecided

2 Likes

Re: Who Can Tell Where His Nigerian Father Is .......( Pics ) by GODSBEAUTY(f): 5:00pm On Jun 25, 2015
chineloSA:
So touching smiley

I there any photos or link of his father. Where about in Naija was he hailing from. Didn't this ABA of a man have any friends?
nice questions , but if the have those info this article wouldn't be here .

2 Likes

Re: Who Can Tell Where His Nigerian Father Is .......( Pics ) by GODSBEAUTY(f): 5:03pm On Jun 25, 2015
More pics ...

Re: Who Can Tell Where His Nigerian Father Is .......( Pics ) by chineloSA(f): 5:30pm On Jun 25, 2015
GODSBEAUTY:
nice questions , but if the have those info this article wouldn't be here .
undecided
Well we will continue to be on a long thing. Naija is big to just search for this ABA. There are so many man in Naija who may resemble this little man.

I refuse to believe that there is absolutely nothing to start this search somewhere.

Two married individuals and they are both left with no form of contact??. Very highly unlikely unless it was transactional s..x. undecided which led to his conception.

I feel sorry for the this innocent soul.
Re: Who Can Tell Where His Nigerian Father Is .......( Pics ) by Stillfire: 5:37pm On Jun 25, 2015
Did she marry a man with no last name or what? Why just ABA?
Re: Who Can Tell Where His Nigerian Father Is .......( Pics ) by bukatyne(f): 6:41pm On Jun 25, 2015
Stillfire:
Did she marry a man with no last name or what? Why just ABA?

How sure are we that Aba doesn't mean Aba market He might even be married here in Nigeria and just wanted a fling.

Such a handsome little boy.

I hope his father comes forward to do the right thing.

2 Likes

Re: Who Can Tell Where His Nigerian Father Is .......( Pics ) by amiskurie(m): 7:20pm On Jun 25, 2015
Ogidi gan truly!
Re: Who Can Tell Where His Nigerian Father Is .......( Pics ) by amiskurie(m): 7:27pm On Jun 25, 2015
The ABA of a guy na reincarnator.

From ABA reach aungzou.....na wao.all in mate dey reincarnate go Togo,cotonou...hin kon waka go chinko.
Re: Who Can Tell Where His Nigerian Father Is .......( Pics ) by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jun 25, 2015
Nigerian man don sh1t run.
The boys father Na igbo man.

Someone should print the pics and post every corner of begger., upper iweka, idumota, alaba international.

Who knows.
Re: Who Can Tell Where His Nigerian Father Is .......( Pics ) by edwife(f): 8:26pm On Jun 25, 2015
Chillisauce:
Nigerian man don sh1t run.
The boys father Na igbo man.

Someone should print the pics and post every corner of begger., upper iweka, idumota, alaba international.

Who knows.

grin grin grin chilli don't tell me you finish the whisky? cheesy

You too bad cheesy
Re: Who Can Tell Where His Nigerian Father Is .......( Pics ) by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jun 25, 2015
edwife:

grin grin grin chilli don't tell me you finish the whisky? cheesy

You too bad cheesy

cheesy I'm fine dear. Abeg make I log out go watch small movie .
Re: Who Can Tell Where His Nigerian Father Is .......( Pics ) by edwife(f): 8:32pm On Jun 25, 2015
Chillisauce:

Okay dear,me too dey watch comedy.

Bye kiss
Re: Who Can Tell Where His Nigerian Father Is .......( Pics ) by Stillfire: 8:37pm On Jun 25, 2015
bukatyne:

How sure are we that Aba doesn't mean Aba market He might even be married here in Nigeria and just wanted a fling.

Such a handsome little boy.

I hope his father comes forward to do the right thing.

Lol.
Re: Who Can Tell Where His Nigerian Father Is .......( Pics ) by Akeem79(m): 10:48am On Jun 26, 2015
What a touching story , btw this is a froth page material , is it because the op didn't wrote ..
Cc: Lalasticlala at the end of the article ?
Nawaa ooo
These mods sef lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Who Can Tell Where His Nigerian Father Is .......( Pics ) by lalasticlala(m): 10:55am On Jun 26, 2015
Akeem79:
What a touching story , btw this is a froth page material , is it because the op didn't wrote ..
Cc: Lalasticlala at the end of the article ?
Nawaa ooo
These mods sef lipsrsealed

Op should put direct link source..
Re: Who Can Tell Where His Nigerian Father Is .......( Pics ) by Nobody: 11:11am On Jun 26, 2015
lalasticlala:

Op should put direct link source..

GODSBEAUTY, shey you hear, lala don talk o. Modify your post and include the link.
Re: Who Can Tell Where His Nigerian Father Is .......( Pics ) by Nobody: 11:21am On Jun 26, 2015
what is his full name on the marriage certificate.
Re: Who Can Tell Where His Nigerian Father Is .......( Pics ) by handie(m): 12:41pm On Jun 26, 2015
Aba don run go Aba.... Check am for pound road or alaba international market. On a serious note, why would anyone bring an innocent child from where he was into this world and decide to punish d innocent soul? Even if there were issues with the mum, he shouldn't have totally cut contact(@ least for his son's sake). I just hope he mans up and take responsibility for this child cause if after this boy don make am, he wan famz, walahi I go find am break him head..... The company Wey d man dey come buy goods no get him Nigerian address ni?

1 Like

Re: Who Can Tell Where His Nigerian Father Is .......( Pics ) by flyca: 1:28pm On Jun 26, 2015
China! Training Olympians from young!

I love this country shaa cheesy

Eh... Mr ABA! You are probably viewing this thread. Report yourself now or.... angry

2 Likes

Re: Who Can Tell Where His Nigerian Father Is .......( Pics ) by Sparkle777(f): 8:59am On Jun 27, 2015
Hmmm, definitely the work of an igbo brother. He s married and will not own up unless the boy makes it big later in life.
As for those men dat leave their wives or girlfriend wit kids,for ur own sake man up and receive all the blessings dat comes from being a father.
Re: Who Can Tell Where His Nigerian Father Is .......( Pics ) by emmabest2000(m): 12:21pm On Jun 27, 2015
Naawaa ooo what a handsome boy ! God is your strength little boo ...
Re: Who Can Tell Where His Nigerian Father Is .......( Pics ) by Akeem79(m): 12:25pm On Jun 27, 2015
Hmmm ... Is only what I will say to avoid post hidding ... Smh
Re: Who Can Tell Where His Nigerian Father Is .......( Pics ) by EfemenaXY: 10:22pm On Jun 27, 2015
Chillisauce:

Title of da Nollywood movie? smiley
Re: Who Can Tell Where His Nigerian Father Is .......( Pics ) by Nobody: 2:16pm On Jun 28, 2015
EfemenaXY:

Title of da Nollywood movie? smiley

No time for nolly wood. Try good series
Re: Who Can Tell Where His Nigerian Father Is .......( Pics ) by EfemenaXY: 2:19pm On Jun 28, 2015
Chillisauce:

No time for nolly wood. Try good series

Lady, where have you been? cheesy
Re: Who Can Tell Where His Nigerian Father Is .......( Pics ) by Nobody: 2:20pm On Jun 28, 2015
EfemenaXY:

Lady, where have you been? cheesy

My dear
My house full. Just relaxing

(1) (2) (Reply)

Worst Make Up Ever / ''All I Care About Is Me And My Child'' What Does This Mean / The 10 Worst Excuses For Cheating On Your Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.