Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,332 members, 7,943,825 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 04:49 AM

This Is So Childish - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is So Childish (755 Views)

When Bae Is Just Too Childish.. / Seriously Why Are Romanceland Guys So Childish And Pained?!! / My Galfrnd S Childish (2) (3) (4)

(1)

This Is So Childish by girl22(f): 7:32pm On Feb 27, 2009
okay i grew up not being allowed to do anything so i was basically dumb to the world and when i say could not do anything i mean i could not do anything.

so the first guy i dated was trying to have sex with me and did not want to. he offered to go down on me and i told him no because i was on my period. he asked how far was i and told him the last day. he said it was okay because i was on my last day and i was not really bleeding just spotting.

he talked me into letting him do down on me and he kept humping my thigh. it was actuallty horrible because he was biting me and i jumped and told him to take me home. unbeknowest he secretly videotaped it and sent to to the college i am going to. this incident happened along time ago and i did not know he videotaped it until last month. he also took a picture of pulling my pants up sent it to everybody.

he found out i was going here and sent it.

he keeps photoshopping fake naked pictures of me, cutting and pasting me into pictures with lots of men, photoshopping pictures of me hugged up with men.  and everybody keeps calling me easy and a LovePeddler.

im trying to get a hold of the stuff but my roomates will not show me the stuff and they are calling me a slut.
Re: This Is So Childish by Seun(m): 8:36pm On Feb 27, 2009
Sorry about this. So sorry. Your friends are not your friends; get rid of them. Talk to the police, etc.

(1)

Why Prefer D Black To D White / Am Inlove With My Friend And Its Geting Out Of Hand / How Do You Know The Rigth Person.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.