Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,374 members, 7,940,434 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 05:30 AM

Can I Feed/support My Boy/girlfriend In This Holy Month? - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Can I Feed/support My Boy/girlfriend In This Holy Month? (614 Views)

Miraculous Aspects Of The Holy Qur’an / Why Didn't Allah Protect The Other Holy Books? / Photos: Wickedness Vs Humanity During This Holy Month Around The World. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can I Feed/support My Boy/girlfriend In This Holy Month? by Kunlexity(m): 5:09pm On Jun 25, 2015
Bismillahir Rahmaanir Raheem.

It should be stressed that having a premarital relationship is definitely prohibited whether during Ramadan or after it. So, I will advice you dear sisters and brothers to fear Allah, come back to Allah, make use of this blessed month to change your lifestyle for better in a way that pleases Allah, and to have your sins forgiven.

To use haraam source support to fast is a waste of time. I wouldn't say don't fast but as the prophet said, some will fast but their rewards will be hunger that they went through bcs they gained nothing why? Bcs they fasted using haraam income, commited major sins like fornication in the night of Ramadan etc, some even ask if they can commit zina at night after fasting subhaanAllah! the answer is definitely an emphatic no, regardless of whether one is fasting or after breaking the fast. Fornication is a most grievous sin in Islam; the sin is even graver in the month of Ramadan. Ramadan is the month given to us to break free of all our sins and bad habits. Prophet Muhammad (peace and blessings be upon him) said, "When Ramadan arrives, the doors of Heaven are wide open and the doors of Hell are shut down, and the devils are chained, and an announcer will say, 'O doer of good, come forward! O doer of bad, restrain yourself!'"

So you are best advised to use this blessed month as a time to repent and change. This is a golden opportunity, and it could be the only one you have, for who knows whether Allah will give us another chance; we never know whether we will live to see another Ramadan. We see all around us people are being called back to Allah. Death knows neither age nor status. Therefore, let us heed the warning of Allah's Messenger, "Woe to those who witnessed Ramadan and yet failed to get their sins pardoned (by failing to utilize the month properly)." This is a general advice for brothers and sisters in any haraam relationships. Please let's fear Allah and be aware that death can knock on any of us today so are you prepared? Show him or her the RED CARD NOW, I mean today. Don't give Satan any more time to be your driver in life. May Allah forgive us all.

We implore Almighty Allah to help us all adhere to the principles of this true religion, Islam, and enable us to be among the dwellers of Paradise in the Hereafter, Aameen.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Importance And Rewards Of Tarawhi / MUSLIMS Be Watchful of consumable goods inscribed with Halal. / Muslim Men, Here Is What The Prophet Said About Deciet!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.