Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,220 members, 7,900,347 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 10:37 AM

Bukola Saraki Confirms That Nass Will Be Undressed - Committ Set Up to #UndressN - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bukola Saraki Confirms That Nass Will Be Undressed - Committ Set Up to #UndressN (903 Views)

NASS Will Not Support The Creation Of Grazing Reserves–ekweremadu / NASS Will Not Override President’s Veto On 2016 Budget —dogara / Bukola Saraki Confirms That He Now Has Ministerial List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bukola Saraki Confirms That Nass Will Be Undressed - Committ Set Up to #UndressN by darmys(f): 5:48pm On Jun 25, 2015
Is he for real. ? i hope this is not a ploy to die the matter

Re: Bukola Saraki Confirms That Nass Will Be Undressed - Committ Set Up to #UndressN by INTROVERT(f): 5:48pm On Jun 25, 2015
For saraki it not about the money, it's the power which corrupts even the humblest of men.

I hope them senators won't be taxing ministers and DGs of parastatals and agencies before their budgets are approved.

God bless Nigeria. grin

1 Like

Re: Bukola Saraki Confirms That Nass Will Be Undressed - Committ Set Up to #UndressN by Freciprocal: 5:50pm On Jun 25, 2015
Ok
Re: Bukola Saraki Confirms That Nass Will Be Undressed - Committ Set Up to #UndressN by DONLEKAN: 5:53pm On Jun 25, 2015
We cannot leave the decision to reduce legislooters emolument to the beneficiaries of the same criminal acts against the Nigerian state. It's not their call. The RMAFC should do the needful before we occupy NASS.
Re: Bukola Saraki Confirms That Nass Will Be Undressed - Committ Set Up to #UndressN by darmys(f): 5:56pm On Jun 25, 2015
my own fear is that they should not slash wardrobe allowance and transfer it to kitchen allowance
Re: Bukola Saraki Confirms That Nass Will Be Undressed - Committ Set Up to #UndressN by Feranchek(m): 6:11pm On Jun 25, 2015
I dey sidon dey wash...
Re: Bukola Saraki Confirms That Nass Will Be Undressed - Committ Set Up to #UndressN by darmys(f): 8:00pm On Jun 25, 2015
Feranchek:
I dey sidon dey wash...

me too
Re: Bukola Saraki Confirms That Nass Will Be Undressed - Committ Set Up to #UndressN by Feranchek(m): 9:08pm On Jun 25, 2015
darmys:

me too

grin
Re: Bukola Saraki Confirms That Nass Will Be Undressed - Committ Set Up to #UndressN by honourhim: 9:18pm On Jun 25, 2015
ok
Re: Bukola Saraki Confirms That Nass Will Be Undressed - Committ Set Up to #UndressN by darmys(f): 9:46pm On Jun 25, 2015
Re: Bukola Saraki Confirms That Nass Will Be Undressed - Committ Set Up to #UndressN by thunderrider: 9:49pm On Jun 25, 2015
Rouges trying to be smart shocked shocked shocked shocked

(1) (Reply)

Photos:Olusegun Obasanjo, Tony Elumelu With Vp Osibanjo in Abidjan / Much Scorned For His Gentliness And Obedience To Rule Of Law... GEJ Man Of Peace / Buhari Did Not Bail States Out: It Was A Debt Recovered From NLNG.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.