Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,123 members, 7,887,246 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 04:12 AM

"I Am Disappointed In Nigerian Lawmakers" - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "I Am Disappointed In Nigerian Lawmakers" (380 Views)

Nigerian Lawmakers Could Override Buhari If He Vetoes Peace Corps Bill – Dogara / "Nigerian Lawmakers In Sexual Misconduct" - Entwistle, US Ambassador To Nigeria / Ministerial List: I Am Disappointed, Says Balarabe Musa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"I Am Disappointed In Nigerian Lawmakers" by OgaInnocent(m): 6:46pm On Jun 25, 2015
"I am Disappointed in Nigerian Lawmakers"

I write with a deep sense of dismay. But before I continue, I want to beckon on the Admins of this noble forum to allow this topic thrive. I regret every uncomplimentary word that may ensue from my mouth, I am just writing the way it is in my mind.

It is a thing of dismay, it is regrettable, it is pathetic, it is appalling, it is profoundly heartbreaking that "our husbands have gone mad again". The Nigerian Lawmakers have broken my heart. I feel ashamed of answering a Nigerian as it stands now.

Nigerian Lawmakes fight in the house even before an International TV.

Nigerian lawmakers Jump gate.

Nigerian lawmakers insult and abuse themselves inside the chamber.

Nigerian lawmakers abuse symbols of authority entrusted unto their custody.

Oh my country! **shades tears**

What is the cause of all these? Selfishness? Egocentricism? Ignorance?...Chai, Nigeria is gone! We have lost it all!

Our dignity has been grounded before the international community.

Our might has been abused.

Our pride has been basterdized.

Our Unity has been compromised.

Our Prestige has been relegated.

Our Sovereignity has been mistranslated, Misappropriated and abused.

...Should I concur with Achebe that "There was a country"? Oh! My Nigeria!

Arise o Compatriots, Nigeria's call to obey...The Labours of our heroes past, shall never be in Vain...To build a nation where peace and Justice reign.

O Lord, come over to Macedonia and help us.

Oga Innocent Writes from his hideout.

www.ogainnocent.com

(1) (Reply)

Lack Of National Database To Undermine Buhari’s Social Scheme For Youths / I Will Return To The Classroom After INEC - Jega / NNPC Spent N3.7tr Without Approval – Oshiomhole

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.