Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,860 members, 7,883,016 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 09:21 PM

Tinubu, Mohammed Are Wrong, I Remain APC Leader – Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu, Mohammed Are Wrong, I Remain APC Leader – Buhari (2580 Views)

Tinubu Not More Than State Level APC Leader, Akeredolu Suggests / APC Leader Behind Attacks On Kyari, Daura, Group Alleges / Sylva: I Remain APC Governorship Candidate In Bayelsa State State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu, Mohammed Are Wrong, I Remain APC Leader – Buhari by handie(m): 9:27pm On Jun 25, 2015
It need not be said that GMB is the leader of the party.... His actions alone says as much. unlike some self proclaimed leaders who wanna have a say in everything( including Councillorship position in their wards), real leaders believe in independence of the various arms of govt, allow them choose their leaders independently and act as a father to all. Remember, He belongs to everybody and belongs to nobody #signs of a leader
Re: Tinubu, Mohammed Are Wrong, I Remain APC Leader – Buhari by Atlantian: 9:29pm On Jun 25, 2015
Tinubu and Liar Mohammed trying to set up President Buhari towards impeachment, so they mere boi-boi commissioner can take over. Seems the dullard understands the handwriting on the wall.
Re: Tinubu, Mohammed Are Wrong, I Remain APC Leader – Buhari by SporaD8: 9:34pm On Jun 25, 2015
bukason212:
I think i would prefer buhari to ignore the national assembly , let them settle their differences themselves as an independent body.
He should just continue ignoring even when the law-maker start giving themselves the gun and not order law enforcement to maintain order. After all Nigeria as been on auto-pilot since Pmb took over - No Ministers, No plan, No direction. Chaos in NASS.
I Just hope the crisis won't spill on the street soon. Remember it the same inertia attitude that cause GEJ fall from the good record of the people.
Re: Tinubu, Mohammed Are Wrong, I Remain APC Leader – Buhari by ogaontop(m): 9:46pm On Jun 25, 2015
President Buhari wan rubbish jagaban! Good for democracy
Re: Tinubu, Mohammed Are Wrong, I Remain APC Leader – Buhari by kayzat: 9:51pm On Jun 25, 2015
dre11:

http://newtelegraphonline.com/tinubu-mohammed-are-wrong-i-remain-apc-leader-buhari/

No where did Tinubu accused Buhari of what you wrote above and Chief Lai Mohammed never mentioned anybody as the sole party leader of APC.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Diezani Alison-Madueke Saga Is 90% Fiction And 10% Political Brouhaha / Did Governor Wike Really Make This Statement? If He Did, It's Time To Order / The Dilemma Of Solution To Militancy; Yaradua's Mistake Pmb's Choice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.