Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,419 members, 7,881,535 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 10:55 PM

Do You Regret Voting APC? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Do You Regret Voting APC? (2248 Views)

YORUBAS SAY "We Regret Voting Apc And Buhari". / We Regret Voting For Buhari In 2015, He Deceived Us – Chibok Community / Today March 28, It's Exactly A Year We Voted For Buhari, Do You Regret? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Regret Voting APC? by naija2dabone(m): 9:24pm On Jun 25, 2015
Do you agree that APC got the presidency by 'false pretense'?

Do you now regret voting Apc

Do see any change thus far

Do you believe these set of APC politicians can bring about any change

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Regret Voting APC? by lordizak(m): 9:28pm On Jun 25, 2015
Did PDP not fight? abeg jooor. A.P.C is the party anytime any day. I will vote them again and again, besides it wasn't APC, it was Goodluck vs Buhari.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do You Regret Voting APC? by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jun 25, 2015
but y?
Re: Do You Regret Voting APC? by ZKOSOSO(m): 9:39pm On Jun 25, 2015
Am eternally grateful that I did not vote for these jihadist parading as change agents. All they united to get rid of was GEJ cos he is Ndelta and a christian from the oil region of the country. A fraud called nigeria is meant to be led only by cabal and cohorts.

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Regret Voting APC? by chinchum(m): 9:54pm On Jun 25, 2015
No regrets whatsoever, if the opportunity to vote out PDP presents itself again dis night, i will gladly stay on a long 24 hours queque to vote APC.

Whatever shits happening in the NASS is primarily caused by a few APC renegades and a bloc collection of PDP members.

PDP NA members at the moment are simply driven by hatred and revenge at the moment than good judgement.

Had an APC senator turned to goat and go against his party directives to contest for a senate leadership position. PDP will welcome and gladly vote the goat with bloc votes.

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Do You Regret Voting APC? by hakeem4(m): 9:55pm On Jun 25, 2015
Oo love my APC

2 Likes

Re: Do You Regret Voting APC? by SweetJoystick(m): 9:57pm On Jun 25, 2015
No, at least not for now. It's too early

3 Likes

Re: Do You Regret Voting APC? by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jun 25, 2015
The worst is about to happen.

What we are seeing are just the storm clouds gathering, by the time Buhari gets his cabinet out you guys will know that you voted in a Jihadist.

10 Likes

Re: Do You Regret Voting APC? by Soloter(m): 10:10pm On Jun 25, 2015
I supported APC to root out the personified corruption that was sitting on the sit of power commanding his swarm of locust to empty the national treasury. I've no regret whatsoever.

3 Likes

Re: Do You Regret Voting APC? by ichidodo: 10:16pm On Jun 25, 2015
Very soon the centre that holds APC together might not hold thus we are looking at a very turbulent first term for dorro dullard,suffice to say gullible voters will pay for their electoral naivety...

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Regret Voting APC? by sosanova: 10:28pm On Jun 25, 2015
I never trusted or supported APC for one day, they are a party founded on hatred nd desperation to gain power, now they are facing the repercussions

6 Likes

Re: Do You Regret Voting APC? by Nobody: 10:46pm On Jun 25, 2015
I am filled with joy dt nigerians chased away GEJ. What an utter failure!

6 Likes

Re: Do You Regret Voting APC? by ddippset(m): 11:01pm On Jun 25, 2015
Anything is better than a gej government. Infact give me mugabe or Omar albashir over gej. All of APC's problems are down to just one man- Bukola Saraki. So there's absolutely nothing to regret.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Regret Voting APC? by BabaNath(m): 11:50pm On Jun 25, 2015
Op you must be a saTANist or one of the pained Tanoids. Anyways, GEJ till 2019

2 Likes

Re: Do You Regret Voting APC? by ERODEDEAST(f): 12:02am On Jun 26, 2015
I heard them saying, I didn't vote for APC I voted for the Katsina Illiterate.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Regret Voting APC? by obailala(m): 12:12am On Jun 26, 2015
Let me borrow a phrase which we constantly used in 2011, "I voted Buhari and not APC.".. and I absolutely have no regrets whatsoever. The CHANGE we voted for was for Buhari and not APC. Afterall the so called APC is made up of 90% ex-PDP so what are we not talking about?

Even from what we all know about GEJ's mismanagement of the nation and with the little revelations so far on the filth in his government, it still shocks me to my bones that there are still homosapiens who still think GEJ would have been a better option for Nigeria till 2019. Tufiakwa!

7 Likes

Re: Do You Regret Voting APC? by Lordwize(m): 12:14am On Jun 26, 2015
lordizak:
Did PDP not fight? abeg jooor. A.P.C is the party anytime any day. I will vote them again and again, besides it wasn't APC, it was Goodluck vs Buhari.
It was Tinubu versus Good luck, he thinks he could use the north.
Re: Do You Regret Voting APC? by obailala(m): 12:16am On Jun 26, 2015
ERODEDEAST:
I heard them saying, I didn't vote for APC I voted for the Katsina Illiterate.
I would rather vote the katsina illiterate a hundred times over the illiterate PHd holder who was on a mission to bankrupt Nigeria.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Do You Regret Voting APC? by Nobody: 12:41am On Jun 26, 2015
Y'all was warned,una no hear!!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Regret Voting APC? by denedene(m): 1:23am On Jun 26, 2015
they won't admit it publicly

8 Likes

Re: Do You Regret Voting APC? by suremanpatriot: 2:57am On Jun 26, 2015
...I dont regret votin APC. THE XTERS CAUSING PROBLEMs IN NASS ARE OLD PDP rascals tht were absorbed to be reformed. Unfortunately the leopard wil neva change its skin, unless you tame it. Those xters must be tamed nw for normalcy to resume in NASS. When pdp forced their way to power to run u for 50yrs were they not throwing chairs and breaking mace?
Objectivity is d only thing tht wil rescue this nation, not sentiments.
Just tak a luk at LAGOS STATE ASSEMBLY HW CIVIL the wrk lik family with less discordant actions since 1999.
If the secret mission of those old pdp rascals is to destroy the genuine ppl sympathetic visions of the APC ,they wil all fall down and di*. Even watch d news to see d arch enemy media tv station has commenced its vicious campaign of colomny by capitalizg on this confusion to hit bac at the party with such bad press because it is stil sulking fr defeat of its choice party dt lost galantly. The ppl's will surely prevails.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Regret Voting APC? by AmucheJane(f): 4:03am On Jun 26, 2015
denedene:
they won't admit it publicly
Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Do You Regret Voting APC? by Nobody: 4:06am On Jun 26, 2015
I am really grateful I voted APC and PMB.

In the last few days , the achievement of this administration in spirit and character surpass the 16 years of PDP rule.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Regret Voting APC? by Bishop4bella(m): 4:22am On Jun 26, 2015
naija2dabone:
Do you agree that APC got the presidency by 'false pretense'?

Do you now regret voting Apc

Do see any change thus far

Do you believe these set of APC politicians can bring about any change

Eyah sorry!!! You still not recover from shock of loosing the presidency to APC.
God shall see you through.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do You Regret Voting APC? by SLIDEwaxie(m): 4:37am On Jun 26, 2015
why shld I regret?

does it even make sense to start blaming APC for the empty treasury, drop in oil price, epileptic power supply and other woes your PDP has created?

APC... again and again..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Regret Voting APC? by vedaxcool(m): 4:38am On Jun 26, 2015
Op ur question seems insane. There remains no comparison btw APC & PDP, pdp will forever remain a party which almost suceeded in destroying the country. The effect of their reign is being felt in the form of tribalism and hate. Never should such a repulsive party govern Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Do You Regret Voting APC? by SLIDEwaxie(m): 4:38am On Jun 26, 2015
PvtParts:
The worst is about to happen.

What we are seeing are just the storm clouds gathering, by the time Buhari gets his cabinet out you guys will know that you voted in a Jihadist.
sorry o bros...of what use were GEJ's crusaders?

2 Likes

Re: Do You Regret Voting APC? by mensdept: 4:44am On Jun 26, 2015
obailala:
Let me borrow a phrase which we constantly used in 2011, "I voted Buhari and not APC.".. and I absolutely have no regrets whatsoever. The CHANGE we voted for was for Buhari and not APC. Afterall the so called APC is made up of 90% ex-PDP so what are we not talking about?
Even from what we all know about GEJ's mismanagement of the nation and with the little revelations so far on the filth in his government, it still shocks me to my bones that there are still homosapiens who still think GEJ would have been a better option for Nigeria till 2019. Tufiakwa!

See how stupid some people are? SO you knew Buhari's party is still "PDP" and instead of using the brain your creator gave you to consider other credible candidates, you went with the herd and voted for a coupist in his 70s to lead you in 2015 and beyond, and you think 9ja can change?

No wonder the British were able to colonize this place, give this place its name and identity, and still rule without end, because you folks are indeed animals.

2 Likes

Re: Do You Regret Voting APC? by Nobody: 4:52am On Jun 26, 2015
No. Because I didn't vote APshiiiit. The propagandist party.

2 Likes

Re: Do You Regret Voting APC? by caprini1: 5:04am On Jun 26, 2015
I can't say much for now,Electricity supply has improved to 15-20 hrs daily in my house,I don't know why or how.....but I will give the new govt. 100 days before I access them.
Re: Do You Regret Voting APC? by idu1(m): 5:53am On Jun 26, 2015
No regret yet but I'm disappointed in them...
Re: Do You Regret Voting APC? by TRUTHTOPOWER: 6:22am On Jun 26, 2015
idu1:
No regret yet but I'm disappointed in them...

Don't worry, this is the moment for internal realignment that PMB strategically stimulated whilst using the phrase, I am for everybody. Now PMB has seen those that are opposed to unity of the Change purpose. Govt will proceed without PMB owing these individuals anything but the stark application of justice.

(1) (2) (Reply)

"""" Breaking News """"" "Army And Mobile Police Fighting in Benin City" / Buhari’s Performance In 2016 Will Shock Nigerians –head Of Cherubim / How Sambo Dasuki Arrested Buhari In August 26th 1985

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.