Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,749 members, 7,875,868 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 12:04 AM

Kate Henshaw's House Gutted By Fire (photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kate Henshaw's House Gutted By Fire (photos) (81253 Views)

Ubi Franklin's Home Gutted By Fire (Photos) / Kate Henshaw & Emeka Ossai 1992 Throwback Photo / Adesua Etomi, Annie Idibia, Kate Henshaw, Omoni: Who Rocked The Hairstyle Best? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kate Henshaw's House Gutted By Fire (photos) by Clinton594(m): 10:57pm On Jun 25, 2015
boombay:
The poster above me do me ojoro sha! embarassed

The house no burn naundecided

Hahhaahaha sorry you're one minute late , na so e go be on the last day
Re: Kate Henshaw's House Gutted By Fire (photos) by Largeese(m): 10:58pm On Jun 25, 2015
the way this lalasticlala dey sensationalize topics is too appalling

Do you know a house that is GUTTED by fire? You won't even see the remains. Go grab a dictionary.
Re: Kate Henshaw's House Gutted By Fire (photos) by ikombe: 11:01pm On Jun 25, 2015
MuguliciousMUGU:
This house is too fine to burn... They should ask akpan or ekatte what happened, maybe akpan was knacking ekatte and she forgot that she put soup on the fire, and akpan always stay like 10 hours just on top ekatte, this is bad, ekatte should pay a fine, no more knacking till she turns 60 years

Re: Kate Henshaw's House Gutted By Fire (photos) by crisycent: 11:01pm On Jun 25, 2015
All the GEJ money don dey catch fire for where una hide am.
Re: Kate Henshaw's House Gutted By Fire (photos) by Nobody: 11:02pm On Jun 25, 2015
sonofananimal:

NA ONLY ME YOU SEE!!

WHAT DID I EVER DO TO DESERVE THIS YOUR ODE angry

You know whytongue
Re: Kate Henshaw's House Gutted By Fire (photos) by darmys(f): 11:03pm On Jun 25, 2015
i hope that she is ok
And i hope help will come her way if she needs it
Re: Kate Henshaw's House Gutted By Fire (photos) by mystiqueDZ(f): 11:06pm On Jun 25, 2015
sonofananimal:
my plot of land.

ALL THIS WOMEN, WERE DEM DEY USE FRYINGPAN TAKE COOK FOOD, COME DEY LOOK TELEMUNDO FOR TV, undecided

HOW HOUSE NO GO BURN LIKE THE BACK OF THERE FRYINGPAN
Hard try at being funny.....
It's their!!!!!!!
Re: Kate Henshaw's House Gutted By Fire (photos) by Nobody: 11:06pm On Jun 25, 2015
Insidous:

You know whytongue

OHH, YOU MISS YOUR FAVOURITE NAME wink MOONLIGHT
Re: Kate Henshaw's House Gutted By Fire (photos) by Bonapart(m): 11:06pm On Jun 25, 2015
Kelvin0:
OH my God! What a pity, I hope there were survivors.
what is this one saying.... you think say na boko haram attack?
Re: Kate Henshaw's House Gutted By Fire (photos) by BISIXCLUSIVE: 11:06pm On Jun 25, 2015
Houseofglam7:
Eya, I feel sorry for her. It must be really painful cry
what?
Re: Kate Henshaw's House Gutted By Fire (photos) by Nobody: 11:07pm On Jun 25, 2015
mystiqueDZ:
Hard try at being funny..... It's their!!!!!!!

WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO SAY undecided
Re: Kate Henshaw's House Gutted By Fire (photos) by Kelvin0(m): 11:11pm On Jun 25, 2015
Bonapart:
what is this one saying.... you think say na boko haram attack?
lol, that's what happens when you make the comment b4 reading the story.

1 Like

Re: Kate Henshaw's House Gutted By Fire (photos) by missstella(f): 11:12pm On Jun 25, 2015
boombay:
if this topic no hit front page make two things do me angry
it is either I run mad or make I die of mosquito biteangry
small tin now u for run mad
Re: Kate Henshaw's House Gutted By Fire (photos) by saintdohsah: 11:12pm On Jun 25, 2015
Are u sure sm1 is not trying to use this for publicity.Na only Oluwa knw.
Re: Kate Henshaw's House Gutted By Fire (photos) by Eddieuwe(m): 11:14pm On Jun 25, 2015
MuguliciousMUGU:
This house is too fine to burn... They should ask akpan or ekatte what happened, maybe akpan was knacking ekatte and she forgot that she put soup on the fire, and akpan always stay like 10 hours just on top ekatte, this is bad, ekatte should pay a fine, no more knacking till she turns 60 years
Na big lie jor, am d cousin. We know wat happen ook?
Re: Kate Henshaw's House Gutted By Fire (photos) by Lancier(m): 11:15pm On Jun 25, 2015
Do you know Insurance is the modern day creator and protector of wealth?

We at insurancedirect2u in association with STACO Insurance Plc can provide you with world class insurance services to safeguard you in Nigeria's challenging environment. 

Our Services: 
Motor Insurance,Fire and Special Perils Insurance,Personal Protection Plan,Burglary Insurance,Home Insurance,Accident Insurance,Building Insurance,Workmen Compensation,Marine & Aviation Insurance,Engineering & Construction Insurance,Oil & Gas Insurance etc. 

Our rates and premiums are quite competitive and affordable. We also offer we flexible payment plans and advisory services. 

For inquiries, call LANRE  on 08033054437 or ping me. BB Pin: 2bd85fdb  You can also email me on lancier224@yahoo.com. 

INSURE TODAY to safeguard against the unforeseen. Please forward to all your friends and contacts.

insurancedirect2u...Quality Service Delivery "2U" Guaranteed.
Re: Kate Henshaw's House Gutted By Fire (photos) by pus11: 11:16pm On Jun 25, 2015
Re: Kate Henshaw's House Gutted By Fire (photos) by Sanuzi(m): 11:16pm On Jun 25, 2015
Eeyah Sorry oooo Aunty Kate

Meanwhile

Lets Talk:

Mobile/Whatsapp: 07038641600

BBM: 7B663F3A

www.africanwebservice.com

An expert in Blog Design,content management systems (CMS) such as
Webpagemaker,Frontpage, wordpress, joomla, drupal,
ecommerce platforms such as opencart, magento, Abante cart,WHMCS, prestashop.
Blogs:Ghost,serendipity,eggblog
Forums:SMF,Vanilla,phpBB,
Polls and Survey Sites:Limesurvey,littlepoll,piwik

Re: Kate Henshaw's House Gutted By Fire (photos) by Nobody: 11:16pm On Jun 25, 2015
Re: Kate Henshaw's House Gutted By Fire (photos) by Immarocks(f): 11:16pm On Jun 25, 2015
themonk:
When the fire start she been think say na film ooo. Till the thing come too much, she realise say no be setting she dey grin

hahahaha na wa oooooo.no b me n you dey here?.....na wich time you reach lekki come turn eye witness... (omooo see first person narrative)
Re: Kate Henshaw's House Gutted By Fire (photos) by mmsen: 11:18pm On Jun 25, 2015
MuguliciousMUGU:

If you're to make a silly joke at least get the name right.

It's Ekaete, not Ekatte.
Re: Kate Henshaw's House Gutted By Fire (photos) by azimibraun: 11:19pm On Jun 25, 2015
Rented or Own house? I know why am asking o! Landlord Red Eye things...
Re: Kate Henshaw's House Gutted By Fire (photos) by Immarocks(f): 11:25pm On Jun 25, 2015
including pple who will come n tink of wat to steal......I mean collect their take home gift....sorry kate..

#itwouldhavebeenworst#....take it easy n more money to Ur bank account to buy wat has been lost
Re: Kate Henshaw's House Gutted By Fire (photos) by tellwisdom: 11:27pm On Jun 25, 2015
Why people come full as if say person die??...the house is even cheap sad
Re: Kate Henshaw's House Gutted By Fire (photos) by yemcoguy(m): 11:28pm On Jun 25, 2015
steph2sweet:
Thank goodness there was no much damage. Her house take style fine shaa
You too take style fine sha.... cool
steph2sweet:
Thank goodness there was no much damage. Her house take style fine shaa
You too take style fine sha....
Re: Kate Henshaw's House Gutted By Fire (photos) by Drabrah(m): 11:29pm On Jun 25, 2015
Bonne chance chérie, @Henshawkate
Re: Kate Henshaw's House Gutted By Fire (photos) by GentleToks(m): 11:31pm On Jun 25, 2015
Has she got HOME INSURANCE to start with?

If she has one, lucky her, the insurance would provide temporary accommodation while this burnt one is being renovated.

However, if she hasn't got one, tell her to move to Agege or Orile.
Re: Kate Henshaw's House Gutted By Fire (photos) by klax(m): 11:32pm On Jun 25, 2015
GeneralShepherd:
You build a mansion with millions and yet can't spend a few extra thousands to install smoke alarms and overhead sprinklers.

A law needs to passed on standard building fire protection units, making automatic sprinklers a necessity since our fire brigade is dead.

That when our law makers are done fighting

Bros no need to even pass a law as a celebrity as she called herself biko how much is smoke alarm for God sake? Does she need any law to know it a complete act of ignorant or silly living in a multi million mansion and no smoke alarm I just wonder what kind of naive celebrities are these folks. You can buy G Wagon 30 million naira but can't buy smoke alarm N5,000 or even lesser this is weird .
Re: Kate Henshaw's House Gutted By Fire (photos) by Bifwoli: 11:33pm On Jun 25, 2015
South West always building just for show with no proper fire,garbage and flood management systems in place.Result is Lagos is always resembling a pighouse.
Re: Kate Henshaw's House Gutted By Fire (photos) by MrBasketball: 11:40pm On Jun 25, 2015
boombay:
if this topic no hit front page make two things do me angry
it is either I run mad or make I die of mosquito biteangry
This guy no well. grin
Re: Kate Henshaw's House Gutted By Fire (photos) by MrBasketball: 11:42pm On Jun 25, 2015
sonofananimal:
my plot of land.

ALL THIS WOMEN, WERE DEM DEY USE FRYINGPAN TAKE COOK FOOD, COME DEY LOOK TELEMUNDO FOR TV, undecided

HOW HOUSE NO GO BURN LIKE THE BACK OF THERE FRYINGPAN
grin cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Genevieve Nnaji's Daughter In Sexy Cloths - Pictures / Peter, Paul And Jude Okoye Fight At Lawyer's Office (Video) / Kiss Daniel Shows Off His Cars [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.