Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,019 members, 7,896,293 topics. Date: Sunday, 21 July 2024 at 10:31 AM

Any Info On Wisdom Property Mowe - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Any Info On Wisdom Property Mowe (8685 Views)

Any Info On 2 Bedroom Flat To Let In Ibadan???? / Plot Of Land @ Wisdom Height Estate,mowe-ofada. 08186161605. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Info On Wisdom Property Mowe by chitown(m): 4:49am On Feb 28, 2009
does any one have any information on wisdom property in mowe? A friend of mine bought 2 plots of land from them since last year and still no word on allocation. Any info will be appreciated.
Re: Any Info On Wisdom Property Mowe by havefaith: 4:11pm On Feb 28, 2009
Chitown,

Pls read this article. It is related to your question. it is from www.castlesweekly.com

Wisdom Properties, Subscribers resolve differences over Ogun land   
Rating: 0 user(s) have rated this article
Posted by: westo, on 2/23/2009, in category "Consumer Watch"
Views: this article has been read 44 times

Abstract: Barely four years after plots of land were sold to subscribers at the Lagos-Ibadan Expressway site of Wisdom Properties Estate Phase 1, Stakeholders in the disputed property have at long last resolved their differences. The dispute was eventually laid to rest at a stakeholders meeting organized by Wisdom Properties on Saturday February14, 2009 at the site ground with several subscribers to address burning issues.

Barely four years after plots of land were sold to subscribers at the Lagos-Ibadan Expressway site of Wisdom Properties Estate Phase 1, Stakeholders in the disputed property have at long last resolved their differences. The dispute was eventually laid to rest at a stakeholders meeting organized by Wisdom Properties on Saturday February14, 2009 at the site ground with several subscribers to address burning issues.

A representative of the subscribers Mr. Patrick Ekkong speaking at the meeting questioned the management of Wisdom Properties on why plots have not been allocated to individual subscribers after over four years of putting their monies in the estate. He added that subscribers were concerned about the status of the land.

Barr. Akintoye Adeoye CEO
Wisdom Properties & Traditional
Land Owners of Gaun-un Village
at the meeting“The entire subscribers want to know the status of the land and know whether it is acquired or excised by the Ogun State Government. We also would want the management of Wisdom Properties to tell us in clear terms the actual title document available on the land”, he questioned.

Mr. Ekkong said the subscribers were worried over the long silence of the management of Wisdom Properties on important issues and would want them to supply the subscribers with useful information on the action plan of the company to ensure that subscribers move to site and when would subscribers be able to eventually get their allocations.

The Chief Executive Officer of Wisdom Properties, Barrister Akintoye Adeoye speaking to the aggrieved subscribers applauded their patience and understanding and also ensured them that work was already at an advance stage to ensure that they all get their possessions in the estate.
Barrister Adeoye explained that the delay in allocating plots to individual owners was as a result of the change in land policy of the Ogun State Government. “Initially when we bought the land, the Ogun State policy was that all land along the Lagos-Ibadan Expressway after 2 kilometers from the road was free from acquisition. However, the problem arose when the government later changed the policy to that all land after the Berger Bridge up to Ibafo all fall under government acquisition and that the 2 kilometers only start to count after Ibafo”, he explained.

He however added that, Wisdom Properties have been able out of selfless effort get the Ogun State Government to issue it with Direct Land Allocation on the land at a very high cost which is yet to be fully paid for. “We have spent quite a lot in ensuring that we get relevant title documents on the property and we appeal to all subscribers to be patient as we will be ready to allocate plots after we have been able to get a C of O on the land in other to be able to do a proper layout”.

Both parties in the end resolved to ensure that the frontiers of dialogue continue on the property until all disputed issues are resolved. The subscribers eventually formed a committee to continue meeting with the management of Wisdom Properties in anticipation of speedy resolution of the matter. Also present at the meeting were the representatives of the Balogun Okoosi family in Gaun-un Village who originally sold the land to Wisdom Properties and the computer village new site land owners who are neighbours to the estate.
Re: Any Info On Wisdom Property Mowe by chitown(m): 6:34pm On Mar 02, 2009
havefaith:
thanks a lot.your reply is highly relevant and appreciated.
Re: Any Info On Wisdom Property Mowe by chitown(m): 4:15am On Jun 11, 2009
any more news?
Re: Any Info On Wisdom Property Mowe by faoogoke(m): 8:12am On Jun 12, 2009
Check out their new website for all the info with telephone and email contacts. Cheers

www.wisdomlandlordng.com
Re: Any Info On Wisdom Property Mowe by chitown(m): 3:53am On Apr 26, 2011
Any updates?
Re: Any Info On Wisdom Property Mowe by omobashua1: 8:31am On Jul 28, 2011
this wisdom property people are thieves,after paying for the land almost 4 years ago,they keep on adding additional fees,extra money for survey,extra money for c of o expenses,they even reduced the land from 60 by 120 to 50 by 100, After a few people make a little noise,they will call a useless meeting at the site and claim that we have all reached an agreement,what useless agreement ? Now they want to charge each individual plot owner an extra 1.2 million per per plot for developmental fees,they claimed that figure was agreed to at the last meeting attended by some.I wonder when a select few actually represent everybody.This is utter madness,surrounding estate are charging between #100,000 - #400,000,even with that figure,they have allocated each subscriber their own plot of land after completing their payment,infact alot of the estate within that axis have allocated lands to their subscribers and work has started on alot of the sites in that area.Wisdom property is still as bare as it was 4 years ago,they usually take people there during the dry season for useless meetings,they have done nothing whatsoever on the site except to clear the bush during the dry season and organise some useless meetings with the subscribers so they can come up with excuses and extort more money, My people are usually smarter than this but i wonder why people didn't see thru this corn artist masquerading as a barrister.Pls people,i am not hear to bash anyone,infact i believe only a stupid person will not as much try to verify my claims,pls do your own research,you will find out that alot of estate that came up after wisdom property have some form of development going on there,alot of them have done some form of fencing and have allocated lands to their subscribers,wisdom property likes to claim that they spent alot of money doing paper work and c of o,we all know that the price of c of o is much ore cheaper in ogun state than it is in lagos,it is even cheaper if you are doing it for such a vast amount of acres.Pls go around the surrounding estate and ask them how much they are charging for developmental fees,the most being charged out there is about #450,000 as of last year,golden heritage(i think that is d name,not too sure) is charging about #400,000 per plot as of last year,i know this for a fact because a childhood friend of mine lives there with her husband,she told me this last year november,they were allocated their land and they r currently living there while paying their developmental fee installmentally.wisdom property is refusing to allocate the land until u pay the 1.2 mil developmental fee which alot of people ain't paying,atleast the smart one shouldn't pay it,they should allocate the land immediately because all this added on fees were not included in the initial contract hence breach of contract.Why pay a ridiculous amount of money for developmental fee when a plot of land is going for around that amount in that area.People pls vist there,even if u start now,you will be the only one there,pls try to visit the place during the raining season and u will be appalled at d lack of development there.Pls ignore the staged meeting during the dry season,they usually clear d place during that time and u will see alot of construction equipments on site,this fools alot of ppl into thinking that there is alot of work going on,well go back the following year and the same equipment will still be there going up and down,fooling ppl that they r doing alot of work, i have some pictures from the last meeting,a total waste of my time, alot of the subscribers need to sign some form of online petition,get our name together with contact details,sue this bastards,no more money until we r allocated our lands,from this petition we can all contribute money towards the mapping out of the estate,i bet you it will be alot cheaper and comparable to what the surrounding estates subscribers are paying,if everyone pays their fair share,we probably will be looking at about #300,000 per subscribers.Having wisdom property handle that is another delaying tactics on their part and another avenue for them to extort money from us,they have yet to show anything for all we have paid so far,i see no reason why i would place my fate in those roques,i have a site on the island in an estate,it is worth more than the wisdom property site,i have started construction on my site and almost done with the whole thing,so far i have only paid #200,000 out of the #480,000 they charged me for developmental fees,this estate already has a perimeter fence,gatehouse,road network,graded but not tiled yet,they started digging the gutters already,all this for #480,000 in a water logged area n i have yet to complete my payment,wsdom property land in gaun has some few areas that is water logged but majority of the place r dry land.This people are thieves,they have another estate in ogombo in lekki ajah,it is at the back of abraham adesanya estate, get on that road like u going to okun ajah/lekki phase 2,ask anyone that u are going to ogombo town,you will see two different estate on your left,the first one isn't developed,it is understandable because that's still under litigation,it is the first estate before the junction where you will make a right to go to okun ajah,don't take that right,just keep going down and u will see wisdom properties estae on your left with their sign board,it is swampy and it looks like a lake,they charhed people about 2mil to about 5 million when they started selling that place,the only development at of december 2010 is their sign board which is very obvious.Pls do your own research as i am sure different people will come and try to assasinate my character,well do your own research and everything will unravel right b4 your eyes.

1 Like

Re: Any Info On Wisdom Property Mowe by daytona500(m): 3:15am On Jul 29, 2011
Hello Chitown,

I am quite sure that something positive will eventually come
out of this,. The voice of people is very powerful. Let us keep our fingers
crossed.Nigerians are now aware of their rights.
Re: Any Info On Wisdom Property Mowe by Adeboy777(m): 1:36pm On Jul 29, 2011
Omobashua1,i support you and i'm using this forum to confirm the fact that since we had the last meeting over a year ago on site (wisdom estate ibafo) we have been denied allocation. The call to pay that outrageous amount of 1.2 million as development fee is unjustifiable. Let them give us our land. Omobashua1 pls let me in on any effort to take our land back from these shyllocks
Re: Any Info On Wisdom Property Mowe by omobashua1: 2:12pm On Jul 29, 2011
@ adeboy 777.we all can start if we can get some more people on this thread,we get all our info together,we can start from here,contribute a little amount of money and get a lawyer to force them to allocate our land.You will be supprise at how much this bastards paid for those lands when they bought it,i know the current baale of that town.Those bastards paid about #50,000 per plot for those lands,nothing is wrong with getting a good deal but they sold it to us at about @ #280,000 per plot,so they made alot of money then,so i am really appalled at their insatiable urge for more money.they are taking a piss just because the land has appreciated a little,they want to take us to the bank.Trust me people there is power in number and if we can all contribute about #20,000 to #50,000,we can get a good lawyer and take their ass to court.The land is genuine enough,they are just trying to extort money from us,enough is enough,we can get our own construction company to map out the estate for us,if we all contribute about as little as #300,000 per person,we will have a modern estate.I can guarantee u guys that if we let them handle it by paying the bogus 1.2 mil,the look of the estate will not be different from that of jakande estate,when everything gets bad again,they will force us to have to contribute again.We should have our own committee,our own bank accounts,nominate a treasurer among us,agreed to a contractor that gives us a competitive price.That was we have a fund for the estate from which we can draw from to make any necessary renovation in the future,wisdom property can be part of the administration but in no way should they handle the funds,this should be transparent,every landlord should know how much we have in our account and how much has been spent so far on the neccessary infrastructures.What wisdom property is telling people is that we have agreed to 1.32 mil, are u kidding me ? how much did we pay for the land and how much is the surrounding land going for ? they are crooks,pls people disregard all my statements and go do your own research,all the surrounding estates in that axis are charging less than #500,000 for developmental levies,infact the range is between #80,000 -#480,000 with golden heritage being around #400,000 plus, but pls go to their estate and see what is on ground,they have a perimeter fence,a gatehouse,drainage etc,they started right after wisdom property or around the same time because my friend lives there now,but the place is a huge contrast to wisdom property.The sahara desert has more development than the wisdom property estate.Pls lets galvanize enough people together,compile the emails and contact infos,get a good capable lawyer,i am sure their must be a few lawyer among us.Pls mind u people,i am quite ok in my own right and i seek no monetary compensation whatsoever,i am just an aggrieved subscriber just like everyone else.So in hindsight,everyone's opinion is welcome but pls i don't want those that have been compromised by wisdom property,i know how we work in niger,throw them a little carrot by telling some that we will waive d developmental fees for u if u keep quiet.Those r usually the ones that will be relentless in assasinating my character,i know how the system works and i am quite allergic to horse crap, people pls check out the surrounding environment,developmental levies didn't stop the management from allocating the lands,infact construction has started on alot of the estate around there while people were given the option of paying installmentally.My good friend who works at alausa lives in d estate and she is still paying for the developmental fees as of november last year when i last saw her, so this is horse crap,enough is enough,no more stupid meetings in the middle of nowhere masquerading as an estate,
Re: Any Info On Wisdom Property Mowe by ACL(m): 3:27pm On Jul 29, 2011
@ omomba & all

i also subscribe to the scam landsince2005, i bought 2 plots & my colleaguesbought 2plotsalso.

same story since 2005, hav been chatting withone guy that calls himself & some otherpeople landlordcommitee. of recent the guy said subscribers are not payin d levy dats y they are stagnant.

the guy has stopped answering my mail & one office on allen is where they claim they are working from.the wisdom office in race course said everything is in the hand of the commitee & they hav no comment on the ridiculous 1.2million they are askin for.
if i may ask , how much is flat & dry land in Arepo dat i will pay development levy of 1.2M,

the barrister or commitee chairman or whatever they call him is ekong 08023063741. mayb he has somethin new to say i dont know.

i ask them for refund of d land money & they said they cant buy back, guess if its a good one theywill b anxious to buy from me
Re: Any Info On Wisdom Property Mowe by omobashua1: 4:20pm On Jul 29, 2011
@ acl,people listen to what @ acl just said.this people r taking us for a ride,we need to galnanize ourselfs n take this people to court.I don't need to speak to no mr ekong,he doesn't speak for all of us,for all i care he is a stooge for wisdom property management.What kind of crap do they meanthat "it is in d hands of the committee" .Who is d committee ? they don't speak for us all,i didn't buy the land from the committee nor where they there when i paid them the money,why should they have a say as to when i should be allocated my plots.This smells fishy,pls guys get as much infos n contacts details from fellow subscribers,i have some few contacts in ogun state.But i can't do this by myself,we all have to do it together.If we can pay that much for that land then,we all can afford to chip in #20,000 per person towards a good lawyer,we probably will pay less because i am sure their r some few lawyers among us to take it on.pls i will reccomend if someone can atleast go to that site n give us an update on the current situation on ground at the site, no development whatsoever on ground except the anual clearing of the land during the dry season to give us a false sense of development .
Re: Any Info On Wisdom Property Mowe by Adeboy777(m): 6:07pm On Jul 29, 2011
Pls fellow subscribers let us gather as many subscribers as possible in order to initiate legal action against wisdom property. As for current situation on site, i was there just before the rains in june and i met some area boys guarding the area. I asked them about what as been done and they told me that some people came some times back to do pegging and that since then nobody and nothing as been done.
Re: Any Info On Wisdom Property Mowe by omobashua1: 9:05pm On Jul 29, 2011
@ adeboy 777,please fellas,hear what he just said,only pegging a while ago.i told u guys so,they only do this around june so they can organize their phony committe meeting, pls shine your eyes people
Re: Any Info On Wisdom Property Mowe by chitown(m): 4:33am On Jul 30, 2011
At Obashau1,
Thank you so much for this expose! I thought as much that people that
bought into this land deal were been scammed or taking for a ride. How on earth
can u pay for a land four years ago and still no allocation! This so call "barrister" of
a CEO should be ashamed of himself. He ought to be disbarred. How can an attorney or
barrister buy land from a baale and without proper verification from Ogun state govt start
selling the land to unsuspecting public. Now they are giving story about the land belonging
to ogun state govt and they need to pay alot of money before the land can be released to
them. Shame on you barrister. Nigerians must stand up for their rights and not allow the the
so call elite take us for granted. In what other nation will you pay for a product or services and have to
to wait for over 4 years to get what you paid for. I agree this people must be sued and must pay penalties to their subscribers
for committing a fraudulent act or trying to defraud ordinary Nigerians of their hard earned money.
If the subscribers have 1.2million naira,do you think they will be buying land in Mowe? Please stand up and
fight for your rights.
Re: Any Info On Wisdom Property Mowe by omobashua1: 5:54am On Jul 30, 2011
@ chitown,even if people have 1.2 mil,why buy from wisdom property when u can buy a plot of land from the other much developed estate around there for around 1.2 mil or much less.Like i tell people,pls disregard my statements,do your own research and form your own conclusion.A quick look around here on nairaland will bring up alot of land for sale within that axis for around the same price or much less.This is coupled with the fact that we already paid for our land so we are in essence paying way more for the land than what it is worth, i intend to pursue this within the confine of everything available to me and i refuse to neglect any option.The barrister is a greedy bastard,i know all about him,he was in patnership with one other young guy,he left to go form another separate estate on his own called "new creation''.I was told by one of his own people that he was behind them charging us extra for survey and documentation fees.He claimed then that they had incured alot of costs from securing the c of o for the land,well i thought the extra he charged us should have covered for that,i also thought that the fact that he reduced each plots of land from 60 by 120 to 50 by 100 should also cover that because he will have more land at his disposal, pls disregard his claim that when ogun state government approved the c of o for the site,that they reduced the land hence he having to reduce the size to accomodate everyone,how do u know how many people to accomodate when you haven't even allocated anyone their portion yet, also,i remember them only selling about half of the estate,they claimed they were holding off to sell the rest later in the future.i am sure they protected their end and reduced ours to cover their lost portion which i doubt.
Re: Any Info On Wisdom Property Mowe by omobashua1: 6:55pm On Aug 01, 2011
guys,pls calculate this yourself,if 500 people pay the 1.2 milion naira,that is 600 million naira,i know atleast one thousand plots got sold,so we are looking at 1.2 billion naira.I think this guys need to be lock up by d efcc, if 1000 people pays about #200,000 each per plot,we are looking at a total of #200,000,000 which is more than enough to fence the whole estate,map out the road network and tile it,do the drainage work,electricity,security house etc,the rest of the remaining funds should be in the estate account.From this money,we can always take out some funds to do the neccesary repair and mainteinance in the future.We will control the funds ourself as the money will be in the association's name not wisdom property.Lets not be stupid,this people are out to milk us,even their website has been down for a while now.pls lets start galvanizing each other and start collecting everyone's contact details,that way we can start a chain email to contact each other as to how we can proceed with litigation.We are demanding them to allocate our land immediately,we are refusing to pay no money to them,we will register our estate and open an account on the estate name,we will deposit whatever money we all arrive into the association's account.We will all take a vote on what contracting company to award it to in lagos or in ogun state.We will pay them from the money we have all contributed.I genuinely believe #200,000 is appropriate for us to contribute per plot.We do have a case,when we bought the land,they never mentioned to us about no developmental levies,we have a very very solid case as i have discussed this with an uncle who is a san, If they then decide that we should pay a developmental levy fee,it should be at our own discretion,it should not be a prerequisite for us being allocated our land.That's hand twisting right there.I am done having any conversation with them,it is time to take actions,so please bring more people to this thread so we can exchange information and contact details,that way we can all exchange emails that everyone can see and make their own contributions instead of the acting job organized by wisdom property annually.They always claim that the association has decided on issues that we the rest of the land owners knows nothing about,for christsake,every time i went to one of those phony meetings at the site,i gave them my email address and phone #,i never received any phone calls or emails from this phony association people,for all i know,this people are wisdom property associates masquerading as one of us.The only way we can be certain is for us to start our own thread and a chain email where each and everyone of us can see what everyone has to offer,that way everything is in the open just like it is open now.What do we have to lose / they have alot to lose which is why they are operating under the veil of secrecy and phony claims that "it is in the association's hand ",The question now is "who are the people in the association and where do they meet to decide on issues " , i know it can"t be at d annual meeting at the site where about 50 people at most shows up, if they dispute that,i have some pictures from the last one i went to, it is up to u guys to stand up n say enough is enough,BARRISTER,YOU ARE A THIEF AND YOU SHOULD BE TREATED AS SUCH
Re: Any Info On Wisdom Property Mowe by Adeboy777(m): 9:32am On Aug 02, 2011
@omobashua1, what detail do u want us to send? Because for me,the longer we wait for them, the more the possibility of them selling our land. This is to inform u that these guys might have started selling our land because there is an advert on nairaland asking people to come an buy land from wisdom cooperative estate gaun. When i have called the lady that put her contact on the advert i will let u guys know.
Re: Any Info On Wisdom Property Mowe by omobashua1: 8:40pm On Aug 02, 2011
i saw that advert and i have posted all this post on it to alert ppl of this guys ways.we all need to exchange emails plus contact details so we can all get in touch with one another,i honestly want to see this through,i have a serious axe to grind
Re: Any Info On Wisdom Property Mowe by Adeboy777(m): 2:26pm On Aug 04, 2011
@Omobashua1 my e-mail is omobalade35@yahoo.com & my no is 08154453994. I spoke with d lady and she told me d land goes for 2million if u're paying outright and 2.5million for 6months instalmental payment.
Re: Any Info On Wisdom Property Mowe by omobashua1: 2:52am On Aug 05, 2011
they r thieves,how can gaun be going for 2.5 million when some lands in d area are going for about 1m to 1.5 mil(mind u this areas are well developed already as oppose to wisdom bush estate),even if they allocate the plots to each subscribers,it will take a very very very long time for that place to develop because their is no structure whatsoever on that land,it is just in the middle of no where,wisdom property are just living of the glory of the surrounding estate or companies like punch to sell their land.It is a marketing gimmick to draw unsuspecting customers.I have taken down your information and i will call u this weekend.I have gotten in touch with some few people and u will be quite amazed at the power of word of mouth,
Re: Any Info On Wisdom Property Mowe by faoogoke(m): 3:17pm On Aug 05, 2011
I brought land there over four/five years ago and a letter of allocation was never forthcoming. Please carry me along in your fight for our land. My email is faoogoke@yahoo.com, phone: 08028404112. God help us from the lawlessness that has taken over this country.
Re: Any Info On Wisdom Property Mowe by omobashua1: 3:24pm On Aug 05, 2011
got your details,noted.Please people keep it coming, we have one advantage and that is the power in numbers.Actions speak louder than words.We need to take actions now because they are selling some more plots to unsuspecting victims now without as much as letting them know about their method of extortion
Re: Any Info On Wisdom Property Mowe by chitown(m): 4:31pm On Aug 05, 2011
TO OMOBASHUA 1,
I appreciate your efforts in fighting the "good fight." Edmund Burke once wrote
"that evil thrive when good men do nothing." I don't know how the system works
in Nigeria but in the USA I can see a "class actions suit" being file. As the original
poster, I want you to know u have my support. keep us posted.
Re: Any Info On Wisdom Property Mowe by awonboys: 6:45pm On Aug 05, 2011
pls add me to the list of updates abeg - awonboys@hotmail.com - i paid N400k out of the developmental fee but dint pay any more as it was war to get a receipt for it, i kept going from an office in ikoyi to Ikaja. I still dont have a receipt but i kept the deposit slip. I don tire o
Re: Any Info On Wisdom Property Mowe by omobashua1: 9:10pm On Aug 05, 2011
@ chitown,nice one,pls send me your details as well,i want to carry everyone along.@ awonboys,i really appreciate your post,this will really enlighten alot of people.People can u hear what he just said,he said he has paid about 400k out of the bogus developmental levy,they have yet to give him a receipt and they keep jerking him around from ikoyi to ikeja,now pls ask yourselves if this sounds right or does this people look like they have our best interest at heart.They have embezzled the money and that is what they intend to do to others if they bulge.I have noted your email as well and i intend to collect as much emails and phone# i can to carry everyone along.@ chitown,i love ur quote,i bet u that they were banking on us just going along with whatever they propose inrespective of how ridiculous it is.As much as we all like to think everything goes in nigeria,it is still nonetherless a country filled with people that respect n uphold d rule of law.I am banking on this believe because i know we have the power of numbers on our side.I will elaborate on that in my emails to everyone,they probably think we are operating from a position of weakness but we actually have a joker they don't have, "it is better to be thought off as unaware than to remove all doubts by letting them know otherwise ", please bring more people and spread the word to every subscriber u know.
Re: Any Info On Wisdom Property Mowe by alanife: 12:09am On Aug 29, 2011
This is interesting. I want to visit Ogun state government to confirm if there is any title on the land. Also, it will be a good idea to visit other estates like forthright and tech pack to know if wisdom coop estate do exist and the prices for other estates. I always like to be diligent in things like this so that I can accept responsibility for my action. I will let the forum know my findings .n
Re: Any Info On Wisdom Property Mowe by shakay: 11:59pm On Aug 29, 2011
@omobashua1, pls keep us posted (nairaland )on what's happening concern wisdom propeties gaun. I've my money stucked there too since 2006. tx.
Re: Any Info On Wisdom Property Mowe by thetender: 5:48pm On Dec 08, 2011
Hi folks. I am also a subscriber to Wisdom Property land at Gaun, Mowe. Kindly keep me posted on any update. I know there is something shady about this deal. I paid for a plot of land plus survey fees since 2006. No information, no allocation. My email: tenderplant1@gmail.com
Re: Any Info On Wisdom Property Mowe by Romemperor: 10:29pm On Dec 28, 2011
I had to create this account on Nairaland because of this discussion just so i can lend my support to this call by Omobashua. my email address is victorchidiebere@gmail.com. I am also a subscriber. I am of same opinion that people should be allowed to take ownrship of their properties and develop as they please. if a general developmental fee is to be paid it should not exceed 300k with option for installmental payment.
Re: Any Info On Wisdom Property Mowe by Nobody: 12:01pm On Dec 29, 2011
I think the poster is asking about Wisdom Property Estate Phase 2, in Mowe, not the one in Ibafo. I am not sure they have any issue with government on that one. I purchased a plot there about three years ago and I have my original survey and Deed of Assignment from Wisdom Property. I know the site was being cleared and some fence works started as at about 2 years ago when I inquired last. But i have not visited the site and don not know the status as at now.

I will also appreciate any response from people who have visited the site recently.

Regards,

Kunlef.
Re: Any Info On Wisdom Property Mowe by AJ2012: 7:31pm On Jan 01, 2012
I came across this through google and I am really grateful that similar minds are out there to what I am thinking concerning our country and resolving this issue with Wisdom Properties. It was in 2005 that I paid for 5 plots in what is supposed to be Phase 1 of the Wisdom Property saga at Ibafor, but I am in similar situation - no allocation till date. I don't know if there is a separate discussion thread for Ibafor. But I am all for whatever is necessary to make our society a better place for business exchanges. Please keep me in the loop with any updates and action.

Besides stumbling into this thread like I did today, is there a way of galvanizing others that may be in similar situation but do not know that this site exists or know what to do? I suppose some may be feeling completely helpless and just left matters. I know some, whom I will inform to open accounts here.

There is a good number that agrees with taking this matter through the court system. Can we have a champion? Omobashua1, I believe you are already doing this? Thanks for coordinating this action.

I am not an Internet guru, so I am not very familiar with how to maximise the use of this forum, or Internet as a whole for that matter. Any advice of how those of us that have identified with this can progress matters? What's the next action? Have we got enough numbers? I know the greater numbers will reduce costs? Any idea what number are we looking for? Please if any lawyer is in this forum (or you know a friend that can help), is it proper to post some estimate costs of recovering our lands from Wisdom Properties here? I am interested in starting some action.

Alanife, did you manage to visit the Ogun state government like you said you would? Found out anything?

I personally look at matters like this as part of our contribution to reshape our society, and I am more eager to pay  towards redressing our society to a fairer place to do business than securing personal plots at Idafor. Our nation will be whatever we make it. It is our collective responsibility to contribute any action that will put it in the shape we desire. I believe that's what life is all about.

So please can we begin to put as much teeth as we presently can to these words I am surprised to see have been on since 2009. My e-mail is achianumba@yahoo.co.uk.

Wish u all an excellent and prosperous 2012 - we might as well call it the year of resolving unresolved issues!

Richest of blessings!
AJ2012

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is It Right For Tenants To Be Given Quit Notice Before The Rent Expires? / Bungalows For Sale @ Warri Delta State For 15,000,000 (fifteen Million Naira Eac / What You Need To Know About Buying Your First Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.