Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,449 members, 7,911,097 topics. Date: Monday, 05 August 2024 at 02:49 AM

Study In Philippines - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Study In Philippines (2246 Views)

Students Sponsored By Jonathan Graduate In Philippines - . PICS / Female Students Sent By Jonathan To Philippines (Photos) / Information About Studying In Philippines (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Study In Philippines by babyest22(m): 2:54am On Jun 26, 2015
visa assistance
I AM CHRISTIAN FROM NIGERIA,PRESENTLY LEAVING HERE IN PHILIPPINES, ALSO AM TAKING UP MY BACHELORS PROGRAM WITH A UNIVERSITY IN PHILIPPINES.
FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO MAY WANT TO COME TO PHILIPPINES,
1) English is known to be the basic mode of instruction in the Philippines education system
low cost of living-living expenses are very economical,foreign students can enjoy balancing their lifestyle while spending less money,here is more affordable compare to other countries.

2)tuition in Philippines universities is among the cheapest in the world,tuition are payable per semester only not yearly(installments is allowed as well)but honestly speaking,students are not allowed to work while studying" as a God fearing person am truthful to you,but u can get the best of your education here with
good equipped university

this are the requirements for the Philippines visa:
1. valid international passport
2. authenticated invitation letter from Philippines( it must be signed in the court over and posted to you as it's original through DHL OR ANY OTHER POSTAL AGENCY, email type of invitation is not accepted by the embassy)
3. hotel and plane reservations documents
4. two passport photos
5. letter of permission from your organization or your office of work.
6. statement of account from the bank
7. driving license or Phcn bill or national id card or voters card.
8. police attestation letter.
9.medical certification report from hospital.
IF YOU THINK YOU WILL NEED MY ASSISTANCE,please contact me on..mobile number..+639195665661 or E mail me at aks4babyest@yahoo.co.uk..Thank you and
GOD BLESS YOU.
Re: Study In Philippines by Princessah: 8:10am On Mar 26, 2016
Am a student here in the Philippines ,if you want to come over to study it's a nice place to study with a conductive environment, well equipped lecture rooms professional lecturer (friendly and accommodating).if you need any help or information, just ur messages here.I b glad to respond and help you out.
Re: Study In Philippines by Princessah: 10:35pm On Mar 30, 2016
You can also drop ur question to eduphilippines7@gmail.com.I be glad to help you.
Re: Study In Philippines by Princessah: 5:02am On Nov 16, 2016
GOLDEN OPPORTUNITY! GOLDEN OPPORTUNITY!! GOLDEN OPPORTUNITY.

Admission process in on going for all courses, get admission and enjoy the benefits that follows.
For more detailed information contact me on +63 927 792 2594 or send me mail on my Email eduphilippines7@gmail.com.

Let's help one another to become better.
Re: Study In Philippines by Stdhayour: 8:34pm On Feb 05, 2017
Thank you princessah, now settled in Baguio. St Louis University for my Msc . Deal with her she is genuine 101%

(1) (Reply)

Studying In Ukraine Universities / Say No To CULTISM / I Year Top-up Degree Program For Hnd Holders (business/management Courses)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.