Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,286 members, 7,920,064 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 06:49 PM

“i Don’t Have A Baby Mama, I Have A Wife” – Ik Ogbonna - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “i Don’t Have A Baby Mama, I Have A Wife” – Ik Ogbonna (800 Views)

People Who Don’t Have Regular Sex Get Angry At Stupid Things- Beverly Osu / Yvonne Okoro: 'Men Don’t Have Balls To Ask Me Out’ / IK Ogbonna Staring At Angela Okorie's Boobs (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“i Don’t Have A Baby Mama, I Have A Wife” – Ik Ogbonna by Binotinto(m): 7:27am On Jun 26, 2015
Actor and model, IK Ogbonna has revealed he has a beautiful wife, but not a baby mama.

The actor and his Colombia girlfriend Sonia, who recently welcomed a son together have hinted a marriage plan which could be finalised this weekend.

So in a couple of days, Sonia will officially be his wife. The model and actor subtly made the announcement this evening by posting the photo below and writing…

“Point of correction…God blessed me with a good wife. I don’t have a baby mama. I have a beautiful Mrs @Sonia.We Out here shopping for king.”

http://www.premiumgist.com/i-dont-have-a-baby-mama-i-have-a-wife-ik-ogbonna/
[img]http://1.bp..com/-MAJdxnb6Rgw/VYyDtaBx_DI/AAAAAAAFr9U/FGbjTNmtM50/s1600/06.png[/img]
Re: “i Don’t Have A Baby Mama, I Have A Wife” – Ik Ogbonna by Liviintainment: 7:29am On Jun 26, 2015
ok
Re: “i Don’t Have A Baby Mama, I Have A Wife” – Ik Ogbonna by Abugab(m): 7:32am On Jun 26, 2015
Till you marry her she is a baby mama.
You don't give people Mrs when they have not earned it or call them wives when not married.
Wish you the best as you plan to do the needful.
Re: “i Don’t Have A Baby Mama, I Have A Wife” – Ik Ogbonna by saxwizard(m): 7:34am On Jun 26, 2015
#itsonlyinnigeria
Re: “i Don’t Have A Baby Mama, I Have A Wife” – Ik Ogbonna by sinaj(f): 7:35am On Jun 26, 2015
she iz still ya baby mama

nd ya son born outta wedlock sad

xo u wnted to marry her nd made her to take-in first

abi were u testing her womb

1 Like

Re: “i Don’t Have A Baby Mama, I Have A Wife” – Ik Ogbonna by Edwardhead(m): 7:40am On Jun 26, 2015
[size=15pt]We need to redefine that phrase baby mama... Baby mama is someone that you don't accept as wife but she is likely or not to be baby's biomum.

not only marriage makes someone husband and wife, it is agreement, if the parties agree, u call yaself husband and wife

one day, bloggers will start be charging to court with their stupid construction of words into dia news[/size]
Re: “i Don’t Have A Baby Mama, I Have A Wife” – Ik Ogbonna by Houseofglam7(f): 7:47am On Jun 26, 2015
Their business........
Somewhere not too far away, another baby mama is loading 75% undecided

It just won't stop
Re: “i Don’t Have A Baby Mama, I Have A Wife” – Ik Ogbonna by kromoto: 8:04am On Jun 26, 2015
Kindly buy the cow instead of the milk.

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS – Stonebwoy Comes Ahead Of Sarkodie, Wizkid, And Yemi Alade To Win BET Aw / Amber Rose Puts Her Bu*tt On Display On Instagram (photos) / Move Over Kim … Khloé Kardashian’s Bum Covers Complex’s June/july 2015 Issue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.