Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,237 members, 7,923,180 topics. Date: Friday, 16 August 2024 at 07:56 PM

Davido UNVEILS New Clothing Line. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido UNVEILS New Clothing Line. (1266 Views)

Comedian Emmanuella To Launch Her Clothing Line / Cassie Poses Nak**ed To Promote Her New Clothing Line (Photos) / Lol. See What They Are Did To Kanye West's New Clothing Line (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Davido UNVEILS New Clothing Line. by fatdon2(m): 9:25am On Jun 26, 2015
HKN heavyweight Davido has done
what most artistes at his level of
success would do, start a clothing
line. The singer took to his Instagram to
unveil some of the designs with the
caption: "My Official clothing line
website is up an running! Make sure
you check it out and get your O.B.O
T-Shirts today www.HknGangWears.com more
designs and clothes coming soon!"
www.lailasblog.com/2015/06/davido-unveils-new-clothing-line.html?m=1
cc: lalasticlala

Re: Davido UNVEILS New Clothing Line. by delishpot: 9:29am On Jun 26, 2015
Ok. That guy needs to fire his team. The site is childish and the clothings lacks taste imagination and uniqueness. Epic fail if you ask me. Going by whats on that so called site o.
Re: Davido UNVEILS New Clothing Line. by hefty4real(m): 9:36am On Jun 26, 2015
Sipping Kunu at the same time chewing goro. Waiting concern me

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid's Ojuelegba Remix With Drake Gets More Downloads Than Davido's Fans-mi / A Nairalander And Vector Performing At KSU / Plants Vs Zombies 2 Cheats Add Unlimited Coins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.