Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,721 members, 7,912,008 topics. Date: Monday, 05 August 2024 at 07:20 PM

Is It Just Me Or Non Muslims Cant Post On Islamic Threads??? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is It Just Me Or Non Muslims Cant Post On Islamic Threads??? (819 Views)

There Are No Such Things As Witches And Wizards; It's Just A Psychiatric Issue / Why Can't Non-muslims Post On Islamic Threads? / The Reason Why Islamic Threads Do Dot Make It To The Front Page On Fridays. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Is It Just Me Or Non Muslims Cant Post On Islamic Threads??? by chikk(f): 9:59am On Jun 26, 2015
So i saw this topic at the front page, "Any Igbo Muslim in the house'. Out of Curiosity, I clicked to see whats up o,. Just to know how far the religion has spread down SE and how many Igbo Muslims are on NL. Someone commented calling 'igbo' 'ibo'. I clicked on 'quote' to correct the poster, then i saw this 'ARE YOU MUSLIM' page. i couldn't contribute to the conversation except i accepted i was Muslim and have certain 'declarations' posted on my signature!!! Like seriously, NL, are you kidding me? I was instantly exited from the thread and couldn't even find it again to capture screenshots!

I tried posting on other threads for Christians, Atheists etc and i was allowed. Please, can someone explain this to me? I don't know if its a new NL rule as i do not see it written anywhere. I stand to be corrected if it is and will respect the rule, otherwise, permit me to conclude that NL is not fostering Unity and togetherness. If so, why should other people intermingle and discuss their religions but not Muslims?

N/B: I only need an answer. Not here to fight and discuss the topic.

1 Like

Re: Is It Just Me Or Non Muslims Cant Post On Islamic Threads??? by enoqueen: 10:09am On Jun 26, 2015
Same thing happen to me yesterday.

I saw a write up on ramadan and wanted to ask a question. undecided
Re: Is It Just Me Or Non Muslims Cant Post On Islamic Threads??? by Lilyomi(f): 10:15am On Jun 26, 2015
Lol. Let me go n try too.
Re: Is It Just Me Or Non Muslims Cant Post On Islamic Threads??? by Nobody: 10:29am On Jun 26, 2015
Happened to me before too. Really ridiculous. I guess Seun is a muslim undecided
if he wants to be fair, then it should be the se for every religion.
Re: Is It Just Me Or Non Muslims Cant Post On Islamic Threads??? by axiliborha(f): 10:29am On Jun 26, 2015
Same with me too...... I saw something on the Muslim thread that if you are not a true Muslim don't post, if you are not a Muslim don't post, you must be a committed Muslim..... Me ehhhn if I want to cause Kasala.......I will just open their thread and post rubbish......yab one of them....destroy their thread and vamose...... OFFICIAL TROUBLE MAKER OF NL grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Just Me Or Non Muslims Cant Post On Islamic Threads??? by stuff46(m): 11:06am On Jun 26, 2015
Ishilove Seun

(1)

Financial Fortune Encounter Testimony. Covenant Keeping God. / It Can Be Hard Telling People That You're An Atheist. How To Do That!!! / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.