Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,643 members, 7,930,193 topics. Date: Saturday, 24 August 2024 at 12:42 PM

Should I honour Invitation from This Married Woman? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I honour Invitation from This Married Woman? (4101 Views)

This Married Man Makes Me Happy / Married Woman Stuck With Her Lover In Enugu Hours After Sex / How I Almost Slept With A Married Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I honour Invitation from This Married Woman? by Sauron1: 1:15am On Mar 02, 2009
DaPhoenix:

Being the slut he is, that is plausible.

Now u know.

lol I refuse to be cured until I see a ring on my finger.

A ring??
Getting a woman laid is becoming an easy task these days.

hahahaha You have to obey with your head. If she told you to jump off a bridge, she obviously doesn't mean it . . . unless she is like me, then she does mean it.

Adam obeyed Eve.
Samson obeyed Delilah.
Abraham obeyed Sarah when she insisted a whole FATHER OF FAITH must sleep with a house-maid.
There's nuthing new under the sun. grin grin
Re: Should I honour Invitation from This Married Woman? by DaPhoenix(f): 1:18am On Mar 02, 2009
~Sauron~:

A ring??
Getting a woman laid is becoming an easy task these days.

So why aren't you married?

~Sauron~:

Adam obeyed Eve.
Samson obeyed Delilah.
Abraham obeyed Sarah when she insisted a whole FATHER OF FAITH must sleep with a house-maid.
There's nuthing new under the sun. grin grin

NOW you are really lucky I don't know where you live, I would come by to give you a public lashing. How about you obey women and let us be president?
Re: Should I honour Invitation from This Married Woman? by Sauron1: 1:21am On Mar 02, 2009
DaPhoenix:

So why aren't you married?

Too young for that now.

NOW you are really lucky I don't know where you live, I would come by to give you a public lashing. How about you obey women and let us be president?

A woman president?? Hilarious. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Should I honour Invitation from This Married Woman? by DaPhoenix(f): 1:24am On Mar 02, 2009
~Sauron~:

A woman president?? Hilarious. cheesy cheesy cheesy

So don't tell me anything about men all of a sudden wanting to obey women. Dude is a LovePeddler lol
Re: Should I honour Invitation from This Married Woman? by spoilt(f): 2:19am On Mar 02, 2009
married woman?
No be real bad market be that? grin
Im always puzzled why men will lay everything down for a woman who is spoken for when there are a billion planktons in the ocean who are free of all encumbrances just waiting to be had? grin grin
Re: Should I honour Invitation from This Married Woman? by osisi2(f): 2:32am On Mar 02, 2009
spoilt:

married woman?
No be real bad market be that? grin
Im always puzzled why men will lay everything down for a woman who is spoken for when there are a billion planktons in the ocean who are free of all encumbrances just waiting to be had? grin grin

I think some men find it invigorating to snatch other people's women
haven't you had men who knew you were married, hit on you?
even in naija parties with your husband a few feet away.
That's why there's a word called adultery
Re: Should I honour Invitation from This Married Woman? by Adeks(m): 3:49am On Mar 02, 2009
this man seems 2 have made up his mind,so leave him alone.let him go n f**k! but remember the adage dat says "a dog that will not get lost would listen to the voice of the hunter"
Re: Should I honour Invitation from This Married Woman? by sweetpain: 2:44pm On Mar 02, 2009
This past 24hrs has not been easy. At least 2 people in my office said they could swear they saw me smiling to my self. If only the fools know what is going on in my mind. I overheard one of them saying it has to do with the bank manager's visit.Hard to blame them.They've all picked up cheques in a 28-day month believing they earned it.

The problem is that right now, I have lost all concentration ahead of tomorrow's planned meeting. I have decided that I have to attend or else I will be miserable-that simple.I had also thought of going there with my bossom friend to pinch me when things start getting out of hand. Unfortunately he is frying in his own soup as we speak having made some bad business decision.So you can discount women issues from all his engagements in the immediate future.

The option of meeting in a public place comes to mind. But which public place in Nigeria is it socially acceptable to be alone with a married woman? (None existent) parks? Eatery? Otio.

All I have to depend on now is my will power. Perhaps this is one major asset I have overlooked until now. I have been through situations many will consider extreme both in business and in love requiring strong will and I have always triumphed.

I will go. We will talk, laugh and remain best of friends.
Re: Should I honour Invitation from This Married Woman? by tkb417(m): 2:54pm On Mar 02, 2009
i swear - sweetpain na ajanlekoko

grin grin grin
Re: Should I honour Invitation from This Married Woman? by tpia: 3:24pm On Mar 02, 2009
Re: Should I honour Invitation from This Married Woman? by segzicres(m): 3:34pm On Mar 02, 2009
if she's not married, you should acknowledge the invitation and lick her with anger.
Re: Should I honour Invitation from This Married Woman? by sweetpain: 3:49pm On Mar 02, 2009
segzi cres:

if she's not married, you should acknowledge the invitation and lick her with anger.
Are you suggesting I Ignore the invitation because my Helen is married to someone else? In my state of mind right now even the husband cannot stop me from entering that apartment unless she says or hint to me that I shouldnt come.
Re: Should I honour Invitation from This Married Woman? by hollandis(f): 4:00pm On Mar 02, 2009
"
sweetpain:

Are you suggesting I Ignore the invitation because my Helen is married to someone else? In my state of mind right now even the husband cannot stop me from entering that apartment unless she says or hint to me that I shouldnt come.

Is sex "the be all and all "of your existence?
omashe o undecided
Re: Should I honour Invitation from This Married Woman? by sweetpain: 4:07pm On Mar 02, 2009
hollandis:

"
Is sex "the be all and all "of your existence? 
omashe o undecided
On the contrary this is a battle of wills against sex on account of the stakes being too high.You dont understand what is at stake here.Do you?
Re: Should I honour Invitation from This Married Woman? by spoilt(f): 12:03am On Mar 03, 2009
The plot thicken. grin grin

**osisi:

I think some men find it invigorating to snatch other people's women
haven't you had men who knew you were married, hit on you?
even in naija parties with your husband a few feet away.
That's why there's a word called adultery

My sister. No be small thing. I fight my own battles everyday. Apparently the ring on my finger is not a deterent. Its worse with exes who think they have rekindling rights. shocked so i know what mr sweetpain is talking about! When all else fails, there's always willpower sha . grin

@ sweetpain, your mind is made up. When you get there to that 'guesthouse', take a good look at her and in your mind's eye strip away her weave, fake lashes and nails and see if the jackdaw shocked that surfaces is worth throwing away your marriage for. grin grin
Re: Should I honour Invitation from This Married Woman? by sweetpain: 11:09am On Mar 03, 2009
spoilt:

The plot thicken.  grin grin

My sister. No be small thing. I fight my own battles everyday. Apparently the ring on my finger is not a deterent. Its worse with exes who think they have rekindling rights.  shocked  so i know what mr sweetpain is talking about! When all else fails, there's always willpower sha .  grin

@ sweetpain, your mind is made up. When you get there to that 'guesthouse', take a good look at her and in your mind's eye strip away her weave, fake lashes and nails and see if the jackdaw  shocked that surfaces is worth throwing away your marriage for.  grin grin

I feel pained when people reduce what I have for Helen to the mere physical.If it was, I would have forgotten about her a long time ago. She would have been long lost as one of my numerous conquests tucked away in the basement of a forever wandering mind.

But it transcends the physical. What I have for her is deeply emotional if not spiritual because I have seen her since that encounter as a core part of my destiny and my being.That she loves me dearly has never been in doubt.I believed her when she told me quite simply that I make her sooo happy and that she hoped I wont let her down.

The question I will be asking her tonight is- did she look for me too? Did she make any effort? At all?
Re: Should I honour Invitation from This Married Woman? by Nobody: 8:44pm On Mar 03, 2009
If you care abt this girl, as much as u claim u do, then u'll be honest with yourself and stop making excuses. You want her, but does she want you? if she doesnt, then what, and if she does, then what ? Please know that reality is different from fantasy. Choose wisely!
Re: Should I honour Invitation from This Married Woman? by sweetpain: 4:46pm On Mar 04, 2009
So D-day finally came yesterday. Zero hour was 7pm. All arrangements had been made even to the finer details. To wifey, I would be working late. She had no reason not to believe me this once because this is a hardly used alibi. In any case she would be too busy with my rare gift of two of the latest home video CDs (never shown on DSTV).Their delivery had been carefully timed.

The debonnaire gentleman
In the office, I had a shave and a cold shower then opened a fresh pack of D&G shirt chosen to go with my favorite blazer. Thereafter with a dab of cologne and a hint of musk I was ready to roll. Before I left, I had one look at the man in the mirror and flashed my usual Clint Eastwood smile. If I was a lady I would love me right now.

In the car I tried to focus on my objective and not get carried away. I ejected Marvin Gaye CD that was playing and replaced it with the cleansing jazz of Sadad Watanabe. In no time I began to see that the whole hype wasn’t worth all that trouble. If I was a little more trusting in my will power and in myself as a man there will be absolutely no need.

Meet the  lady in pink
On getting to her door I gave two brisk tap and in no time the door swung open. There stood Helen in all her majesty wearing her satin pink wetin call. I took the door from her and very gently closed it. That was when she gave me the hug. It was magical especially the way it sent ‘strong will’ out the window-piaaam. I returned her hug and allowed my fingers to wander a little below the waist line. I could already tell she wasnt wearing any panty. You are an evil man Sweetpain, she declared rather nonchalantly heading for the kitchen.

I looked around, taking in the flat-which looked rather well appointed and befitting of my hostess. She had obviously spent a lot of time in the dining area preparatory for this date. Unfortunately, she doesn’t know that I am not a food person. Always lacked the pleasure most derive from eating ‘faourite food’. Infact among my fantasies when I was younger was getting a pill to keep away hunger for a whole week or more. My lack of appetite for food more than compensated for by my other appetite. But since I hate to be a kill joy I have to eat as much as possible and be seen to be enjoying the food.

As we ate, we talked. With a husband and two kids in boarding school, she has done quite well for herself. They already have a house and are planning on building a second. Her work responsibilities goes beyond her immediate branch she says. It didn’t take long for me to figure that she is the one carrying the family along. The husband is a contractor who parades a big family name. For the uninitiated, contractor in Nigeria means hustler (not necessarily dignified).

Did she look for me?
Any way the discussion could have gone on all night but I seized the right moment to ask “Did you look for me”? She was brutally frank (maybe too frank) when she said “No!”. And then she continued “I was confident you will look for me. When you didn’t, and it was time for me to move on, I felt hurt, broken and used after what happened between us in camp”. When I began to narrate all the troubles I went through in trying to find her over the years, Helen was moved to tears. I held her close as she sobbed on my shoulder. That was when she reminded me of her uncle who facilitated her redeployment and who I could have contacted. In the end I had no choice but to conclude that we were both screwed by Esu (the god of reversal. W.S).

Let the music play
Dinner served and devoured, we moved over to the sofa and it was time for her to ask all the questions. As I replied each and everyone, I watched as her expressions changed from excitement, to incredulity, bewilderment, etc but they have one string linking them all -spontaneity. After all these years, Helen has not changed one bit.

Before long we were on the floor dancing more like rocking to old school blues. She had her feet comfortably planted on my instep so there was no real motion and this must have gone on for eternity. How she smell nice.

I sense trouble
When fatigue got the better part of us we had to retire back to sofa but this time with her head on my lap. Naturally my hand had no where else to go but her thighs and her chest and every where else in between. I did notice something rather unusual though since I arrived the apartment. My kini is not showing quite the same enthusiasm. Now I think there is a problem because she appears to have been aroused and has made for kini.

After more than 5 mins of deadlock with my hostess getting increasingly restless I decided to perform my usual magic-zip down. Still nothing. This is something I have only read about but never witnessed. With the situation getting increasingly desperate, poor Helen is giving me the Monica Lewinsky treatment. Kini shivers and comes alive ready for mounting only to crash to gravity after 6 sec. I was so embarrassed I got my zipper up.

I have to say I enjoyed myself intensely until that moment. Following that I felt so inadequate and just wanted to disappear. Helen’s suggestion that it could have been the overwhelming tension sounded like a good safety net but I didn’t want any excuses for what was obviously an embarrassing failure and overall nightmarish outing. Not sure if I remembered to say good night.

On my way home, I pondered what could have been responsible. I decided it was no use going home now because there was no way I could sleep. Like a flash a thought came to me. I placed a call to Ms 20 I was to meet in 48hrs. I will be going out of town (I lied) could we hang out this evening? She said ok and was on her way. I thought I felt a quake in my bossom already.

Crime scene
So it was that my evening ended up at a hotel I had no intention to be whatsoever yesterday. Without much ado we got down to it. Things went rather normal at first. The initial sex moans and all that. The problem is that you never know if they are genuine or not.I generally don’t like to hear it. Later in my subconscious I thought this had turned into grunts and then I think silence. Unknown to me within all that relentless thrust, almost an hour had passed. When I looked she was limp. I checked for signs of life. I could see none. I panicked. Like they do on TV, chest compression oya. This was futile on bed so I had her transferred to the floor. Then kiss of life. This was done in alternation. People will say I used her for ritual. I am finished. Off to the bathroom, got water and splashed on her face. Gradually, Ms 20 came to. When she did her first question was ‘what am I doing on the floor’? ‘Oh we were having fun you got dehydrated and then you passed out’. ‘Oh you don’t say.’ If only she knew how close to death she came.
Re: Should I honour Invitation from This Married Woman? by freezy(m): 5:32pm On Mar 04, 2009
Chief,

You are such a beautiful storyteller. Have you ever considered a career with Hints or any of them soft sell romance magazines? You'd probably be the chief scribe  cheesy . If you think some us of here were at any point carried away by your sweet tales, think again!!!  angry angry angry The truth however must be said,  you have one helluva sense of imagination. You are probably a genius in the making. Keep it up, bro. It'll come in handy one of them days.
Re: Should I honour Invitation from This Married Woman? by lancevader(m): 5:34pm On Mar 04, 2009
toomuch matter for mathias
Re: Should I honour Invitation from This Married Woman? by MrCrackles(m): 5:40pm On Mar 04, 2009
freezy:

Chief,

You are such a beautiful storyteller. Have you ever considered a career with Hints or any of them soft sell romance magazines? You'd probably be the chief scribe cheesy . If you think some us of here were at any point carried away by your sweet tales, think again!!! angry angry angry The truth however must be said, you have one helluva sense of imagination. You are probably a genius in the making. Keep it up, bro. It'll come in handy one of them days.

LMFAO! grin cheesy
Re: Should I honour Invitation from This Married Woman? by sweetpain: 9:51am On Mar 05, 2009
freezy:

Chief,

You are such a beautiful storyteller. Have you ever considered a career with Hints or any of them soft sell romance magazines? You'd probably be the chief scribe  cheesy . If you think some us of here were at any point carried away by your sweet tales, think again!!!  angry angry angry The truth however must be said,  you have one helluva sense of imagination. You are probably a genius in the making. Keep it up, bro. It'll come in handy one of them days.
Nothing spectacular about these events.If you remove the occasional hyperbolics, what you get is hardly enough to raise eyebrow.

MrCrackles:

LMFAO! grin cheesy

The young man with herpes. I see you've not lost your sense of humour afterall.
Re: Should I honour Invitation from This Married Woman? by Amigoz(f): 10:18am On Mar 05, 2009
Sweetpain,

Gosh u took me back to dem days of reading M&B's ,

It's only 9am and I wouldnt mind getting me some,

Kudos on ur writing, Beautiful! wink
Re: Should I honour Invitation from This Married Woman? by Druss(m): 10:19am On Mar 05, 2009
I thot mine was bad - a friend of mine who has a boyfriend is stressing that she wants to show me her various nighties for the next 3 nights, I was tempted then thot what if some body does that to my chic, ol boi na run i dey run!! My own na run nigga run.
Re: Should I honour Invitation from This Married Woman? by sweetpain: 11:27am On Mar 05, 2009
Amigoz:

Sweetpain,

Gosh u took me back to dem days of reading M&B's ,

It's only 9am and I wouldnt mind getting me some,

Kudos on ur writing, Beautiful! wink
Even for you alone darlin, its been worthwhile sharing my life's more prized moments.
Re: Should I honour Invitation from This Married Woman? by dmy(m): 2:34pm On Mar 05, 2009
grin@sweetpain.na wa 4 u oh.so u just dey string NLanders along like sey u dey find advise.well your 'story' makes 4 good reading.next time try and be more creative with your ending.
Re: Should I honour Invitation from This Married Woman? by sweetpain: 4:30pm On Mar 05, 2009
dmy:

grin@sweetpain.na wa 4 u oh.so u just dey string NLanders along like sey u dey find advise.well your 'story' makes 4 good reading.next time try and be more creative with your ending.
You dey craze. Na for NL I go find advice? OK, finally Ms 20's fiancee called Theboyskee who has been suspicious of our liaisons trailed her to the hotel where he caught us red handed. He went mad, and set the hotel ablaze. He was eventually caught, tried, found guilty and sentenced to 10yrs imprisonment but ended up doing 15yrs.
Re: Should I honour Invitation from This Married Woman? by tpia: 5:43pm On Mar 05, 2009
this man- are you gay?

the way you're following Debosky around dey make me wonder oh.

Hope no problem? abi there's a problem?

its not my business if you are but why the need to cover up with all these stories.
Re: Should I honour Invitation from This Married Woman? by ilaugh1: 5:44pm On Mar 05, 2009
super story -
Re: Should I honour Invitation from This Married Woman? by JJYOU: 5:55pm On Mar 05, 2009
u are about to cause another pain.
Re: Should I honour Invitation from This Married Woman? by sweetpain: 6:43pm On Mar 05, 2009
Unfortunately I couldnt find a role in my narrative for the growing army of ass-licking maggots that abound.It should however not be misinterpreted as a lack of love because we are all creations of the almighty.
Re: Should I honour Invitation from This Married Woman? by jamace(m): 1:42am On Mar 06, 2009
The die is cast!
Fly wey refuse advise, na him de follow dead body enter grave.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Can Any Of U Get Married To An Hardcore Lesbian? / Guys And Girls: What Is The Right Age To Start Thinking Of Marriage? / What Does Your Spouse/partner Do For A Living?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.