Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,344 members, 7,881,267 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 03:35 PM

Returning Home, What Can I Do? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Returning Home, What Can I Do? (871 Views)

CBN Now Force Us To Keep Money At Home, What Happened To The Cashless Policy? / Returning Home From The United Kingdom (UK) / 10 Years Abroad Returning Home: What Kind Of Business Can I Get Into? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Returning Home, What Can I Do? by Immabels: 2:11pm On Feb 28, 2009
Hello,
It's so nice to read some of the discussion that's going on here. I am new to the forum by the way.
Well, I need a bit of advice about two things; firstly, I am planning to return to Nigeria at the of this year or before the end of first quarter next year. I have come up with two thing s I could do on my return. As I am already teaching here in the U.K am thinking of setting up a nursery school/creche/Before and After school club. This something I was looking at doing here in the U.K but my husband's Job demand that we relocate back to Nigeria.
Secondly, I already run a party decorations business now and I was wondering if it's something I could just take with me and continue with in Nigeria.
Now this where I need serious minded people as yourselves to help a fellow citizen like. I am very desperate to decide on what best to do. Have not been gone for too long but unfortunately have not been back since that last 10 years when I left, so I am kind of 'lost' if you know what I mean.
Help please! Looking forward to your sound advice.
Re: Returning Home, What Can I Do? by 8oracle(m): 4:05pm On Mar 06, 2009
All that you are doing in Uk you can also do it here. Your present occupation are not out of space wonders, You are welcome back hommmmmmmmmmmeeeeeeeeeeee!
Re: Returning Home, What Can I Do? by Immabels: 3:48pm On Apr 22, 2009
@Safiu,
Thanks for the infor, wil give u a call soon.
Re: Returning Home, What Can I Do? by shilling(f): 5:41pm On May 04, 2009
I think both ur ideas r on track and will def do well in NG as long as u set em up in the rite location and publicize properly. I totally wish I were in ur shoes, comin back home. Whr u relocatn to in NG BTW?

(1) (Reply)

Profitable business --Candles for nigeria / Cbn Spends N150bn Annually To Maintain Naira Notes – Moghalu / Who Can Build A Genuine GOOGLE ADSENSE For Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.