Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,078 members, 7,949,714 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 05:12 PM

Photo/Read: When A Daura President Rule, By Julius Diamond. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo/Read: When A Daura President Rule, By Julius Diamond. (645 Views)

General Buhari Is A Daura Dullar.d [See Proof] / Daura President Tag: ÁPC Have No Moral Justification To Complain / My Take On The "Daura President" - Cramjones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Photo/Read: When A Daura President Rule, By Julius Diamond. by DaJulee(f): 2:40pm On Jun 26, 2015
When A Daura President Rule

By Julius Diamond

Last time when I wrote on why Buhari has not appointed Ministers; the APC e-rats accused me of bias. I hope it is becoming clearer now? What more do Nigerians expect from this #DauraDullard#?

Before now, I have said it time without number that President Buhari's administration will be the worst administration ever recorded in the Nigerian history. How can a man who is here for good begin with complains? Was this not the Nigeria he saw before seeking for power to turn things around? Why then will he complain of empty treasury? Why complain of Boko Haram? Why complain of Niger Delta militant? Why complain of Oil price? Why complain of NNPC fruad? Why complain about opposition?

Most people have thought that the #DauraDullard's# administration will be business as usual, were he will command the military to do and undo. But sadly, in democracy; you dare not do what you like. This is the first consequence of Buhari. He is immersed with fear of what may happen if he single handedly appoint minister as usual.

He is afraid of Tinubu, Oyegun, Kwankwaso, Ameachi etc. This fear will be another reason why he will never do what he may have wished to do for Nigerians. He didn't want to step on toes. That was why he played neutral in the House Of Assembly elections. That was fear in it's exposition.

Believe me, gone are the days when Buhari was willed, vibrant, sensible, and brainful. I am justified with #WestGermany# Independent Nigerian Election Committee, #Osinbade#, #AdulfWaterside# #AllProgressiveConfidence# etc.

They saw all of these, they ignored. They voted sentimentally for a brainless cow of Daura; now they are regretting already. One naira is not yet equal to one dollar, international oil price has not increase above what we had, 5000 naira for the unemployed is a long story, free food for the school Children is a bye story, I will end Boko Haram, but bombings and death continues like never before, I will rescue Chibok girls; it has become a tale by moon light.

Do you still expect any better from the brainless #DauraDullard#?

(1) (Reply)

Please, Who Did This To Liar Mhd??? / President Buhari's Appointments So Far; Matters Arising. / Apc’s Plot To Remove Ekweremadu’ll Fail — PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.