Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,376 members, 7,968,013 topics. Date: Sunday, 06 October 2024 at 03:27 PM

Regretful Things In Your Career. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Regretful Things In Your Career. (441 Views)

My Bitter, Sad And Regretful Experience At DSSC Officer Cadet Course 23 In Jaji / Activities For The First 5 Years Of Your Career / A Friend Lost His Job: How To Future-proof Your Career! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Regretful Things In Your Career. by vnmanpower(f): 3:32pm On Jun 26, 2015
Have you ever dared to give up a tired job to chase on your passion? About 75% of people are not brave enough to leave a job with a high salary although they know that it’s turning their life as “an engine”.

A survey conducted by manpower consulting experts for people within ages 25-55 shows that regretful things in career do not depend on sectors or fields. From the employer of construction sector, rich businessmen to photographers or doctors, foreman...all of them have quite same disappointment.

1. I wish not to work for money.

This is the biggest regret of those who choose job with only aim is to earn money but at last, they feel bored about that. The employer of a named bank laments “I dreamed I could get rid of my job each day, leave stress behind but I have too many commitments”. Calling it as “a golden handcuff” is not only a joke.

2. I wish to start my dream earlier.

This is remorse from people who dared to leave present work to pursue their favorite jobs. Many of us felt fare and worried when to think about that. However, it means as a rope tying up us for boring long years later.

A photographer said that: “Lost time to do dislike jobs will never come back and you never take back it”

3. I wish to spend much useful time at school.

When studying at school, most of us do not spend time on studying about living lessons, real experience about discovered subjects or studied majors. Instead of that, you have much time for gathering friends, fellows, or entertainments…Later, when you get married, have a job…and many things take your time and the life becomes busier…you may desire to turn back the school to get deeper researches for resetting your career.

4. I wish to decide my career by my feeling.

Premonition or afflatus is unable to guess, but it can be the reason to change your career path. Occasionally, if you venture to make a decision, you will get a greater success. That is better than you rest on your laurels and make up your mind to suffer the current tedious working.

After all, hoping that anyone of us are judicious enough to make wise decisions to choose the right job for a more comfortable life.
(Source: https://www./regretful-things-your-career-vietnam-humanresources?trk=prof-post)

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Life Lessons - The Tourist And The Mexican Fishermen Story / Advice For All / Watermelon School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.