Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,100 members, 7,946,716 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 05:11 AM

Work Online As A Customer Service Entry/ Data Entry Operator - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Work Online As A Customer Service Entry/ Data Entry Operator (497 Views)

This Is How To Make $1K Online As A Nigerian Via Amazon Affiliate Program / Work Online As A Customer Service Entry/ Data Entry Operator / Work Online And Get Paid Directly Into Your Bank Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Work Online As A Customer Service Entry/ Data Entry Operator by donwhyte: 4:57pm On Feb 28, 2009
Work Online As A customer Service Entry/ Data Entry Operator

CAN YOU WORK FOR ONLINE COMPANIES as
a customer service or Data Entry Operator at Home, Office, Cybercafe, anywhere connected to the internet.

Who Can do this?
Anyone who Has the ability to send and reply e-mails and ready to spend 30 minutes online per day.

What kind of work?
The list are endless. Data Entry operator, Article writing, etc Data Entry & Article Writing are the easiest of all.

No Special Experience Needed.

Just your ability to browse

How much capital do you need?
You do not need any capital at all.

Where are the companies?

US, UK, Canada anywhere in the world

How do they Pay?

They pay you by western union, paypal or directly to your bank account in Nigeria

How much can i earn?

And each job can be completed within 1 hour and you earn $200 - $400 per job

How soon can i start getting jobs?

As soon as you sign up. not more than 24hours.

So how do i start?
I have put up a comprehensive and step-by-step manual, you will know how to make profit with your free E-mail address.

This is what i offer you.
I have no doubt that my program will make you money but i am putting my MONEY BACK GUARANTEE in place just to lift off any pressure from you.

How do i get started?

just visit this link www.24hourwealthonline..com and see how to get started

Hurry!!! Limited Space Available

(1) (Reply)

Get Cheap Suits Here / Be Your Own Boss And Start Writing Your Check Today / Rice For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.