Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,158 members, 7,939,650 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 09:52 AM

Buhari And His Son, Yusuf Attend Juma'at Prayer At Presidential Villa Mosque - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari And His Son, Yusuf Attend Juma'at Prayer At Presidential Villa Mosque (62530 Views)

Nigerians React To President Buhari's Appearance At Aso Rock Villa Mosque Today / Buhari Observes Juma'at Prayer Alongside El-rufai,Amosun,Others At State House(p / President Buhari Attends Friday Juma'at Prayer After Coming Back From UK(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari And His Son, Yusuf Attend Juma'at Prayer At Presidential Villa Mosque by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jun 26, 2015
After prayers the next thing na bomb

I de telllllllllllllll You
Re: Buhari And His Son, Yusuf Attend Juma'at Prayer At Presidential Villa Mosque by anataala: 7:44pm On Jun 26, 2015
The Muslim woman is accorded full spiritual and intellectual equality with the Muslim man. She is encouraged to practice her religion and develop her intellectual faculties throughout her life. In their relations with each other, both are to observe modesty of behavior and dress, and follow a strict code of morality that discourages unnecessary mixing of the sexes.

Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) granted permission to Muslim women to attend mosques and pray standing behind the rows of men. He even advised the Companions by saying: “Do not prevent the female servants of Allah from going to the mosque” (Muslim). Also, he specifically told husbands: “When your womenfolk ask you for permission to attend the mosque, do not prevent them” (Muslim).

Of course this permission to attend mosques was on the condition that women strictly observed the various restrictions imposed upon them by the Shari`ah regarding dress and behavior. So, both men and women are allowed to pray in the mosque in the same jama`ah (group prayer).

But how? The Prophet explained how: When men and women are together in the mosque, we should have first lines of men behind the imam, then children, and then women.

This is the way Muslims used to pray behind the Prophet (peace be upon him), and, as I mentioned, we cannot invent new rules in our religion by our own desires, but we stick to what came in the Quran and Sunnah.

Remember that the ritual Prayer involves bowing and prostrating. The wisdom of separating men and women during Prayers is to protect the hearts of the Muslims, both men and women, from any distracting ideas or evil suggestions that the devil may whisper into their hearts.

This is especially between men and women, in order to keep their hearts pure and sincere and busy only with Prayer. For the same reason, the mixing between men and women in general has special rules in Islam.

I hope this answers your questions. Thank you and please keep in touch.
Samchelsea:
Congrats to them but I can't find his wife because during Jonathan's tenure, he was always side by side with his during church service......Interestingly my friend just told me women always stays at the back row during Muslim prayers and that I don't seem to understand why, are women now less important during prayers?
Re: Buhari And His Son, Yusuf Attend Juma'at Prayer At Presidential Villa Mosque by hotgunz(m): 7:47pm On Jun 26, 2015
Samchelsea:
Congrats to them but I can't find his wife because during Jonathan's tenure, he was always side by side with his during church service......Interestingly my friend just told me women always stays at the back row during Muslim prayers and that I don't seem to understand why, are women now less important during prayers?
male and females don't pray together the ladys stay separately
Re: Buhari And His Son, Yusuf Attend Juma'at Prayer At Presidential Villa Mosque by hansad: 7:47pm On Jun 26, 2015
PMB, as you pray, what is your stance on this:

Use of sharia criminal justice system has just resurrected in Kano since Buhari became President, as about 9 persons were sentenced to death by a Kano sharia criminal court a few days ago?

Local and International condemnations in 2000 made 12 northern states stop talking of using sharia criminal justice system.

One Nigeria under PMB is not guaranteed if any section of the country continues to employ another unconstitutional justice system, including sharia criminal justice system that includes stoning women to deaths for adultery, death sentence for blasphemy, cutting off fingers of petty thieves, etc.
Re: Buhari And His Son, Yusuf Attend Juma'at Prayer At Presidential Villa Mosque by thinkdip(m): 7:47pm On Jun 26, 2015
onatisi:
you will have to wait for another 21days for anything tangible from grandpa. Don't u realize that baba is 73 yrs Abeg na softly softly oooo. grin
Me self know say grandpa na go slow

Re: Buhari And His Son, Yusuf Attend Juma'at Prayer At Presidential Villa Mosque by neweraomo: 7:48pm On Jun 26, 2015
ahsekeena:
Wow!

He's hot

He's hoooooooot
Only u,all these plots..... diaris God ooo cheesy

He's cute

He's cute

He's handsome

He's handsooooooome!!!!!

I want a piece of that!!!!!! shocked

I'm in looooooove!!!

I'm getting hot!!!!!

Dayum!
Re: Buhari And His Son, Yusuf Attend Juma'at Prayer At Presidential Villa Mosque by omojesu202(m): 7:48pm On Jun 26, 2015
vigasimple:

You mean he is BORN TO RULE FULANI MASTERS like his father ?

I am truly sorry for Educated southerners who thinks and accept that semi illiterates and visionless people are supposed to 'rule over them'

he is not supposed. it not by force but you cannot deny the leadership blood in him. the same goes with royal families.
Re: Buhari And His Son, Yusuf Attend Juma'at Prayer At Presidential Villa Mosque by Izygab(m): 7:52pm On Jun 26, 2015
The person wey snap d picture no the pray ne??
Abi na d imam snap am??
At least dey should be some decorum during worship not just snapping whosoever is der and den distorting d serenity of the environs
Re: Buhari And His Son, Yusuf Attend Juma'at Prayer At Presidential Villa Mosque by Chitumu: 7:52pm On Jun 26, 2015
Samchelsea:
I guess u ignorantly refused to see that I didn't mention he told me why they do so.
let me answer u why. Cuz d bible didnt allowed women in d church with men.
Re: Buhari And His Son, Yusuf Attend Juma'at Prayer At Presidential Villa Mosque by Burger01(m): 7:53pm On Jun 26, 2015
Freciprocal:
His face be like...

"Oh chit... I never knew Nigeria would be this hard to rule."

grin
You people are very funny cheesy
Re: Buhari And His Son, Yusuf Attend Juma'at Prayer At Presidential Villa Mosque by thaoriginator: 7:54pm On Jun 26, 2015
viczing:
Brukutu sipping Daura President and his Brukutu sipping son

Waiting for their Brukutu sipping presidential cows

Very soon his Brukutu sipping e warriors will attack me I don't care

All I know is buhari is a terrorist ask el rufai

Daura President Buhari. grin cheesy grin cheesy
son of a hopeless goat

1 Like

Re: Buhari And His Son, Yusuf Attend Juma'at Prayer At Presidential Villa Mosque by LoveMachine(m): 7:55pm On Jun 26, 2015
Samchelsea:

Women pray in a separate room in the faith of Islam. I looked it up online.
Re: Buhari And His Son, Yusuf Attend Juma'at Prayer At Presidential Villa Mosque by WOCKHARDI(m): 7:56pm On Jun 26, 2015
Clap clap clap clap clap clap for his media advisers.
What is the essence of this picture with respect to the problems facing Nigerian right now .
Prayers is a private affair. Even if GEJ showed off, must he copy him and still sing "change "?
Re: Buhari And His Son, Yusuf Attend Juma'at Prayer At Presidential Villa Mosque by simpleseyi: 7:56pm On Jun 26, 2015
Samchelsea:

Ask Google.
Re: Buhari And His Son, Yusuf Attend Juma'at Prayer At Presidential Villa Mosque by teebaxy(m): 7:57pm On Jun 26, 2015
Praying in the mosque or church doesn't make him a saint. very soon you people will start showing us picture of buhari eating breakfast.
Re: Buhari And His Son, Yusuf Attend Juma'at Prayer At Presidential Villa Mosque by JoeCutie(m): 7:58pm On Jun 26, 2015
Choi! Presido don old oh. embarassed

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari And His Son, Yusuf Attend Juma'at Prayer At Presidential Villa Mosque by escoba1(m): 8:00pm On Jun 26, 2015
Koburu.
Re: Buhari And His Son, Yusuf Attend Juma'at Prayer At Presidential Villa Mosque by AMvanquish: 8:00pm On Jun 26, 2015
Samchelsea:

Islam. Is. Around 1400 years old! And it's now you decide to notice with this your question... smh
Re: Buhari And His Son, Yusuf Attend Juma'at Prayer At Presidential Villa Mosque by ddugeri(m): 8:02pm On Jun 26, 2015
Dahveydson:
This kind of pictures should be kept private. How does him praying affect our GDP or the average man on the street....
dat time wey na gej ..in service dem go snap...him take stroll dem go snap u no complain o....y must u hate on everytin?
Re: Buhari And His Son, Yusuf Attend Juma'at Prayer At Presidential Villa Mosque by amnesty7: 8:02pm On Jun 26, 2015
Samchelsea:
First, i commend you for your broad mindedness. In Islam no one is better in the sight of God unless he is more righteous. So men are not more important than women in worship. It is for the good of all that women stay at the back. Opposite sexes always sit apart in gatherings.
Re: Buhari And His Son, Yusuf Attend Juma'at Prayer At Presidential Villa Mosque by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jun 26, 2015
Na picture change we dey get so o
Re: Buhari And His Son, Yusuf Attend Juma'at Prayer At Presidential Villa Mosque by NKFOODVERIETIES(f): 8:05pm On Jun 26, 2015
See who won role Nigeria e go fit? Buhari don old Jesus shocked
Re: Buhari And His Son, Yusuf Attend Juma'at Prayer At Presidential Villa Mosque by uchwar1: 8:05pm On Jun 26, 2015
omoluabi001:

stop displaying ur madness na
the same madness u dispayed when u were insulting GEJ. Tit for Tat. My frnd, shut up and stop complaining
Re: Buhari And His Son, Yusuf Attend Juma'at Prayer At Presidential Villa Mosque by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jun 26, 2015
See dambazau like shrek

lalasticlala:
President Buhari and his son at Aso Villa Mosque..

https://mobile.twitter.com/Ayourb/status/614491157481926656/photo/1
Re: Buhari And His Son, Yusuf Attend Juma'at Prayer At Presidential Villa Mosque by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jun 26, 2015
Re: Buhari And His Son, Yusuf Attend Juma'at Prayer At Presidential Villa Mosque by NKFOODVERIETIES(f): 8:08pm On Jun 26, 2015
See who won role Nigeria e go fit? This man don old oo shocked cry
Re: Buhari And His Son, Yusuf Attend Juma'at Prayer At Presidential Villa Mosque by mranswer: 8:08pm On Jun 26, 2015
viczing:
Brukutu sipping Daura President and his Brukutu sipping son

Waiting for their Brukutu sipping presidential cows

Very soon his Brukutu sipping e warriors will attack me I don't care

All I know is buhari is a terrorist ask el rufai

Daura President Buhari. grin cheesy grin cheesy

my brother I hope you'll be able to survive o! because either you like it or not my general will use good 4 years there
Re: Buhari And His Son, Yusuf Attend Juma'at Prayer At Presidential Villa Mosque by nwadiuko1(m): 8:09pm On Jun 26, 2015
PHOTOCRACY

1 Like

Re: Buhari And His Son, Yusuf Attend Juma'at Prayer At Presidential Villa Mosque by fabmuazu7(m): 8:09pm On Jun 26, 2015
Some people will just comment trash cos they can subscribe to internet. Meet them in the open for self expression and see how intimidated they are. Hating is an act of weakness and foolishness. Respect Mr President
Re: Buhari And His Son, Yusuf Attend Juma'at Prayer At Presidential Villa Mosque by omoluabi001(m): 8:11pm On Jun 26, 2015
uchwar1:
the same madness u dispayed when u were insulting GEJ. Tit for Tat. My frnd, shut up and stop complaining

unlike u am an optimist not a sadist like u.
Re: Buhari And His Son, Yusuf Attend Juma'at Prayer At Presidential Villa Mosque by preselect(m): 8:16pm On Jun 26, 2015
[size=13pt]photos photos photos . . . . and more photos . . . .
who will deliver us from this abomination called Buhari? [/size]

[size=28pt]where are the chibok girls . . . . [/size]

#PresidencyIsNotCameraman

1 Like

Re: Buhari And His Son, Yusuf Attend Juma'at Prayer At Presidential Villa Mosque by spenca: 8:18pm On Jun 26, 2015
Samchelsea:

May the forgiveness of Allah be upon you. Don't criticize that which you understand not

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How Adeboye And Tinubu's Secret Meeting At Redemption Camp Was Leaked / See Obama Displaying Illuminati Sign (PHOTO) / Maryam Abacha Spotted At A Wedding (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.