Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,205 members, 7,880,748 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 05:45 AM

How To Get Back Mistakenly Deleted Photos On An Android Phone - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Get Back Mistakenly Deleted Photos On An Android Phone (35629 Views)

3 Best Reasons Why An Android Phone Is Better Than An iPhone / How To Recover Deleted Photos From Samsung Galaxy Core / Mistakenly Deleted A File On Your Android Phone?, Learn How To Recover It Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Get Back Mistakenly Deleted Photos On An Android Phone by unphilaz(m): 12:35pm On Jun 27, 2015
vfactor:
The pictures had to make way for your mojo. Now u got ur mojo!

So this thing made front page? Really?

Nnaa see gobe, bros asked for supporting advice some one is judging him for mojo lol nairaland kwa
Re: How To Get Back Mistakenly Deleted Photos On An Android Phone by dhorlipizzu(m): 1:04pm On Jun 27, 2015
vfactor:
The pictures had to make way for your mojo. Now u got ur mojo!

So this thing made front page? Really?

I taya ooo.... when meaningful post are there.... Infact op ur head dia
Re: How To Get Back Mistakenly Deleted Photos On An Android Phone by Immarocks(f): 1:31pm On Jun 27, 2015
Physika:

They are not useful so long u av deleted d main pix.
. I didn't delete them,I just saw thumbnail n dey are not viewing
Re: How To Get Back Mistakenly Deleted Photos On An Android Phone by Physika(f): 1:51pm On Jun 27, 2015
obailala:

So you are the only one on Nairaland or in the entire Nigeria using a smartfone?.. Hallelluia!

Nw dt u av got ursef a smartfone, use it fr other tins rada dan chatin.

Goodluck.
Re: How To Get Back Mistakenly Deleted Photos On An Android Phone by Physika(f): 1:57pm On Jun 27, 2015
Immarocks:
. I didn't delete them,I just saw thumbnail n dey are not viewing

If u didnt delete em nd they display as thumbnails.

*Then ur fone might av bin infected, cos dats one f d effects of virus..
OR
*If d pix ar on memory card, den probably ur SD card or card slot is damaged.
Re: How To Get Back Mistakenly Deleted Photos On An Android Phone by Immarocks(f): 2:07pm On Jun 27, 2015
Physika:

If u didnt delete em nd they display as thumbnails.

*Then ur fone might av bin infected, cos dats one f d effects of virus..
OR
*If d pix ar on memory card, den probably ur SD card or card slot is damaged.

OK.tnx I tink I will just delete em
Re: How To Get Back Mistakenly Deleted Photos On An Android Phone by omortoyosi01(m): 2:43pm On Jun 27, 2015
sonofananimal:

NO ELEMENT OF SHAME angry

ANIMAL

YOU WON RETRIEVE YOUR MOJO BACK ABI, THE DAY DOG GO CHOP YOUR PRICK, THAT SAME DAY YOU GO GIVE YOUR LIFE TO CHRIST undecided
ode boi ***Yu dey call person animal while your username is son of an animal... WTF.
For your information... I didn't know d video was an explicit so that explains why I wanted to delete it immediately I discovered... Olodo
Re: How To Get Back Mistakenly Deleted Photos On An Android Phone by omortoyosi01(m): 2:45pm On Jun 27, 2015
firetrap:

He asked how he could recover his deleted pictures and all you could contribute to the discussion was to chastise him for watching porrrn. hypocrite
oshe jawe padi mi
Re: How To Get Back Mistakenly Deleted Photos On An Android Phone by omortoyosi01(m): 2:46pm On Jun 27, 2015
firetrap:

Bros abeg oh, wetin concern you with wetin the guy get for him phone. na u buy phone for am abi na u dey pay for him data.
abi oo
Re: How To Get Back Mistakenly Deleted Photos On An Android Phone by chiwondoski: 3:04pm On Jun 27, 2015
Download mojolostic app login ur mojo will come back cheesy grin
Re: How To Get Back Mistakenly Deleted Photos On An Android Phone by IAmTobore(m): 3:27pm On Jun 27, 2015
Those pictures are as good as gone. If it was application(s), you can use file explorer to search for it/them and re-install without downloading. But pictures? They are gone! sad
Re: How To Get Back Mistakenly Deleted Photos On An Android Phone by Rimamsirufun(m): 3:58pm On Jun 27, 2015
google it, I once downloaded a clip from YouTube in that respect, meanwhile Jesus saves.
Re: How To Get Back Mistakenly Deleted Photos On An Android Phone by Damur(m): 4:17pm On Jun 27, 2015
Scrypt:

Are you trying to tell me there is an App for downloading spells and Amulets/Charms? Please give me the link, I have to see it.
hey, no mind dat guy! mojo nah blue film... sex short films
Re: How To Get Back Mistakenly Deleted Photos On An Android Phone by wunderkiind(m): 4:21pm On Jun 27, 2015
firetrap:
the best way I use in recovering deleted items from my android phone is by connecting it to a laptop and installing a computer application called recuva. the application is just 7mb but believe me it works wonders. just open the application and select what u want to recover and direct the app to the location where the items was deleted from and in a few minutes you'll have all the pictures u deleted. don't fret if you do it right you'll even recover pics u don't even need sef.
hello sir, pls does this app also recover items deleted from the computer/recycle bin mistakenly?
Re: How To Get Back Mistakenly Deleted Photos On An Android Phone by Ninilowo(m): 4:37pm On Jun 27, 2015
dominique:
Do you have the Google auto back-up in your phone? It comes on all Android phones (on all samsungs I've used). As long as you registered your gmail account on your phone, the photos app automatically saves it.
Yes.
Re: How To Get Back Mistakenly Deleted Photos On An Android Phone by olamicheals(m): 4:42pm On Jun 27, 2015
Chiscomax:
diskdigger

plus, what is Mojo abeg? is it an English or Yoruba word?
Re: How To Get Back Mistakenly Deleted Photos On An Android Phone by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jun 27, 2015
omortoyosi01:
olosi... Who call yu here***Nah beta contribution we need
Koni dafun e

Omo ofo jatijati
Re: How To Get Back Mistakenly Deleted Photos On An Android Phone by airsaylongcon: 10:56pm On Jun 27, 2015
MarieSucre:
are you saying that if I decide to sell my phone, the new owner could install that app and get all my deleted photos?? wth! wth! wthhh!

Babe, that's very correct. With appropriate software most of which are free a lot of data can be retrieved from your phone even if you do factory reset.

1 Like

Re: How To Get Back Mistakenly Deleted Photos On An Android Phone by firetrap(m): 12:24am On Jun 28, 2015
wunderkiind:

hello sir, pls does this app also recover items deleted from the computer/recycle bin mistakenly?

yes it does
Re: How To Get Back Mistakenly Deleted Photos On An Android Phone by henri2398: 6:05am On Oct 27, 2015
If you have kept the backup of your photos somewhere else like in your computer or in any other memory card, pen drive then you can recover your photos from the backup. Or else you can use any of the Android data recovery tool. There are several photo recovery for android software is available over the internet. You can go for anyone as per your choice.
Re: How To Get Back Mistakenly Deleted Photos On An Android Phone by felicae: 11:24am On Apr 07, 2016
What the best program in 2016 for this?

Edit, for WhatsApp messages recovery, WhatsApp pocket is the program I recommend. I have successfully recovered several messages from my phone with the program.
Re: How To Get Back Mistakenly Deleted Photos On An Android Phone by Xasion: 9:06am On Oct 13, 2016
As for me ,this is not difficult at all,you can follow this tutorial ,it can access you android and scan the deleted photos on internal memory,and [url="http://www.android-rescuer.com/recover-data-from-android-internal-memory.html"]recover deleted photos from android phone[/url],
Re: How To Get Back Mistakenly Deleted Photos On An Android Phone by john8998: 8:07am On Mar 29, 2019
Its a common thing we as an Android user tend to lose our important stuffs from phone and especially when pictures are gets lost then its really troublesome situation. However, the deleted photos can still be recovered if you have created back up previously. but lots of users don't even do this and later on look for some ways to get back lost photos.
In this situation, you need to use third party tool like Android Photo Recovery. This is a recovery program that scans the entire device effectively to find out the lost photos from phone. It is easy to use and don't require any technical skills to operate it.
Re: How To Get Back Mistakenly Deleted Photos On An Android Phone by yboney101: 10:49am On May 31, 2022
When you accidentally deleted the photos on your Android, don't worry, there are methods to retrieve those files. And if you want to know what the methods are, you can visit this; [5 Methods] How to Recover Deleted Photos from Android in 2022

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

New MTN Recharge Code That Works Now *3551*pin-number# And Send / Tecno P5 - An Upgrade Of Tecno P3 / FG To Investigate Truecaller For Breaching Privacy Rights Of Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.