Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,814 members, 7,872,707 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 08:23 PM

How To Get Adsense Approval Fast - Webmasters (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Get Adsense Approval Fast (63023 Views)

How To Prepare Your New Blog And Get Adsense Approval Fast / "Basics Of Getting Google Adsense Approval 2016" / 4 Tips To Get Adsense Approval Fast-2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Get Adsense Approval Fast by Olamarkjoel(m): 2:47pm On Oct 14, 2015
Infohelp:

When u change to .com if you were approved before, ads will not show until they you site is reviewed again.
Thanks for your reply, but is it possible for my .com site to have contact us, privacy policy, copyright,Sitemap.
Re: How To Get Adsense Approval Fast by Nobody: 3:16pm On Oct 14, 2015
Olamarkjoel:

Thanks for your reply, but is it possible for my .com site to have contact us, privacy policy, copyright,Sitemap.
Yes it can. Just login to blogger dashboard then goto pages and create them
Re: How To Get Adsense Approval Fast by Olamarkjoel(m): 3:36pm On Oct 14, 2015
Infohelp:

Yes it can. Just login to blogger dashboard then goto pages and create them
Thank you bro, another question is that am facing a big difficulty on how to paste my amazon affiliate text link code in the body of my Html , and i know same will be applicable to Google adsense html code on where to put them. Thank you. God bless
Re: How To Get Adsense Approval Fast by Nobody: 8:18pm On Oct 14, 2015
Olamarkjoel:

Thank you bro, another question is that am facing a big difficulty on how to paste my amazon affiliate text link code in the body of my Html , and i know same will be applicable to Google adsense html code on where to put them. Thank you. God bless
Goto layout then add a new gadget, choose html/javascript and paste ur link or code in it
Re: How To Get Adsense Approval Fast by cheddie: 12:54am On Oct 17, 2015
@infobelp Am currently building on a news,and entrainment blog. But my concern is about Google not approving adsense on blogs that copied other sites' articles. Now as a news blogger, u 'll find out that most news bloggers that have their blogs approved by Google are actually copying their news articles from other sources on daily basis.Now about the uniqueness of an article, Do Google give room for re_edithing an article and not view it as a duplicated article? If it is allowed must the pictures used be original? Or what do u think?
Thanks
Re: How To Get Adsense Approval Fast by Nobody: 11:44pm On Oct 17, 2015
cheddie:
@infobelp Am currently building on a news,and entrainment blog. But my concern is about Google not approving adsense on blogs that copied other sites' articles. Now as a news blogger, u 'll find out that most news bloggers that have their blogs approved by Google are actually copying their news articles from other sources on daily basis.Now about the uniqueness of an article, Do Google give room for re_edithing an article and not view it as a duplicated article? If it is allowed must the pictures used be original? Or what do u think?
Thanks

You can re-write your news articles and get pictures from google except eclusive pictures whereby you will have to credit the source.
Re: How To Get Adsense Approval Fast by Emeka71(m): 9:26pm On Oct 18, 2015
Please I will be appreciative; I want to know if this Blog can be approved by Google Adsense .
http://9jatotalfacts.
Re: How To Get Adsense Approval Fast by jamilkb(m): 6:21am On Oct 19, 2015
www.yourztech..com fertilenigeria check it out
Re: How To Get Adsense Approval Fast by Nobody: 7:37am On Oct 19, 2015
Who wants to buy.
This blog is adsense approved. Check it out www.engrmuhd..co m

Affordable price grin
Re: How To Get Adsense Approval Fast by jamilkb(m): 1:20pm On Oct 19, 2015
MuhdG:
Who wants to buy.
This blog is adsense approved. Check it out www.engrmuhd..co m

Affordable price grin
comot joor! you are not approved

1 Like

Re: How To Get Adsense Approval Fast by Nobody: 1:27pm On Oct 19, 2015
jamilkb:
comot joor! you are not approved
Gerara hia grin grin

You wan spoil market for me
Re: How To Get Adsense Approval Fast by idolda: 10:41pm On Oct 19, 2015
Hello Fertile Nigeria, Danyl and others kindly help me to review this blog and highlight areas where improvement is needed in order for me to apply for google adsense. http://Typesofnursing.com

Also I have a hosted adsense account I got through YouTube, is it advisable to use that account for this website when I'm fully ready or I should create another email and apply afresh?

Also I created the blog just last month and want to ask that if it's advisable to apply for google adsense as soon as I fix any identified faults or wait till it is like 3 or 6 months before I apply.
Re: How To Get Adsense Approval Fast by Dani4tech(m): 12:24am On Oct 20, 2015
...based on the youtube method.Are there policies guiding the quality and type of videos to upload...or does it mean that 0nce i'm the original creat0r of the video i'm free to apply for the adsense monetization?

Fertilenigeria
Infohelp
Danyl
Re: How To Get Adsense Approval Fast by Nobody: 7:56am On Oct 20, 2015
Dani4tech:
...based on the youtube method.Are there policies guiding the quality and type of videos to upload...or does it mean that 0nce i'm the original creat0r of the video i'm free to apply for the adsense monetization?

Fertilenigeria
Infohelp
Danyl
As long as you are the original owner you can monetize it. If you have any copyrighted video and the owner reports to youtube then you can't monetize the video.
Re: How To Get Adsense Approval Fast by idolda: 9:03am On Oct 20, 2015
idolda:
Hello Fertile Nigeria, Danyl and others kindly help me to review this blog and highlight areas where improvement is needed in order for me to apply for google adsense. http://Typesofnursing.com

Also I have a hosted adsense account I got through YouTube, is it advisable to use that account for this website when I'm fully ready or I should create another email and apply afresh?

Also I created the blog just last month and want to ask that if it's advisable to apply for google adsense as soon as I fix any identified faults or wait till it is like 3 or 6 months before I apply.
Infohelp can you please help?
Re: How To Get Adsense Approval Fast by Nobody: 9:20am On Oct 20, 2015
idolda:
Infohelp can you please help?
Your niche is dope. But I'll advice you to make your site more attractive by changing your theme. You can use your youtube hosted adsense account no need for a new one but you will have to submite your site link for approval. Also make sure you have these:

1. Your site has been submitted and verified on webmasters

2. Good organic traffic

3. Proper navigation

4. You aren't using any other monetization program
Re: How To Get Adsense Approval Fast by Nobody: 10:40am On Oct 20, 2015
Infohelp:

Your niche is dope. But I'll advice you to make your site more attractive by changing your theme. You can use your youtube hosted adsense account no need for a new one but you will have to submite your site link for approval. Also make sure you have these:

1. Your site has been submitted and verified on webmasters

2. Good organic traffic

3. Proper navigation

4. You aren't using any other monetization program

please explain proper navigation
Re: How To Get Adsense Approval Fast by jamilkb(m): 11:34am On Oct 20, 2015
MuhdG:

Gerara hia grin grin

You wan spoil market for me
na so sha.. you did well though. but why are you selling it?
Re: How To Get Adsense Approval Fast by buruike(f): 11:48am On Oct 20, 2015
Infohelp:

As long as you are the original owner you can monetize it. If you have any copyrighted video and the owner reports to youtube then you can't monetize the video.

@infohelp
Pls can you review this blog for me pls.
www.Healthyusblog.com
Tnx
Re: How To Get Adsense Approval Fast by Nobody: 11:59am On Oct 20, 2015
jamilkb:
na so sha.. you did well though. but why are you selling it?
I nor sell am again
Re: How To Get Adsense Approval Fast by Nobody: 1:03pm On Oct 20, 2015
streetajebo:

please explain proper navigation
Your readers should be able to goto any category of their choice easily
Re: How To Get Adsense Approval Fast by jamilkb(m): 1:40pm On Oct 20, 2015
MuhdG:

I nor sell am again
why?
Re: How To Get Adsense Approval Fast by buruike(f): 3:42pm On Oct 20, 2015
@infohelp
You didn't respond to my post above .
Re: How To Get Adsense Approval Fast by Danyl(m): 3:56pm On Oct 20, 2015
idolda:

are you based in canada? are you a nurse?
on the youtube stuff, copyrighted videos are not advisable to be used though ppl do it but if you are reported by the owner all the earnings will be given to the owner and you may not be awaree, except they are copyright-free videos.
secondly, whether you use youtube adsense or fresh email to register afresh its all the same to google, I have been there before but it's just that with youtube adsense you can create a monetized search engine to display ads & in search results...
Re: How To Get Adsense Approval Fast by Nobody: 4:24pm On Oct 20, 2015
buruike:
@infohelp You didn't respond to my post above .
The site isn't opening on my browser
Re: How To Get Adsense Approval Fast by Danyl(m): 5:02pm On Oct 20, 2015
buruike:

@infohelp
Pls can you review this blog for me pls.
www.Healthyusblog.com
Tnx
are you using blogger platform? if yes you got alot of things to do there men. all ur posts are showing on the homepage, dy need to be arranged properly, add proper navigation to ur footer area. one of the reasons I dont use blogger & wordpress..
Re: How To Get Adsense Approval Fast by buruike(f): 5:03pm On Oct 20, 2015
Infohelp:

The site isn't opening on my browser
Oh ! I just opened it again now by just clicking on the link I sent to u
Pls kindly try it again,pls I really need your opinion on it.
Tnx
Re: How To Get Adsense Approval Fast by buruike(f): 5:36pm On Oct 20, 2015
Danyl:

are you using blogger platform? if yes you got alot of things to do there men. all ur posts are showing on the homepage, dy need to be arranged properly, add proper navigation to ur footer area. one of the reasons I dont use blogger & wordpress..

Wow ! Tnx for the advise .
Pls what service do u suggest I use for hosting it then .
I got the domain name on godaddy.can I host with them or hostgator .reason is I really know nothing about web management so ll need the service that can provide the easiest platform that takes care of all u mentioned within little budget .
Tnx once again
Re: How To Get Adsense Approval Fast by Danyl(m): 6:32pm On Oct 20, 2015
buruike:

I got the domain name on godaddy.can I host with them or hostgator .reason is I really know nothing about web management so ll need the service that can provide the easiest platform that takes care of all u mentioned within little budget .
Tnx once again
all the ones you mentioned are good services but they wont manage your site for you. if u dont know how to manage ur with minimal effort wordpress will be ok for you, just get a good theme n u r good to go. blogger platform is good too but I built mine blog personal so I dont really have much to tell you about on which platform but that it doesnt matter the platform u use u still hv to have one or 2 webmaster skills. migrating your posts may not be easy from blogger to WP. so just make up your mind once n go for it.. if it gets big it wont be easy to migrate your articles.
Re: How To Get Adsense Approval Fast by Nobody: 7:03pm On Oct 20, 2015
Danyl:

Haba bros nothing do wordpress except you can't use it well.
Re: How To Get Adsense Approval Fast by Nobody: 7:10pm On Oct 20, 2015
buruike:

Tnx once again
Wordpress is advisable

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (27) (Reply)

Is Your Blog Powered By Wordpress? / Add More Than One Website Url To Your Twitter Account. / Post your PHP Problems Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.