Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,859 members, 7,872,855 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 12:25 AM

What Eden1747(f) Did Not Tell Us About Her "Humilation" At ECOBANK Badagry Today - Business (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Eden1747(f) Did Not Tell Us About Her "Humilation" At ECOBANK Badagry Today (45189 Views)

Ecobank Branch Is On Fire (Photos) / REAL REASON Why Charism Countered Eden1747(f) ECOBANK Humilation Claim / My Humiliation At ECOBANK Badagry. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Eden1747(f) Did Not Tell Us About Her "Humilation" At ECOBANK Badagry Today by toluene2016(m): 8:30am On Jun 27, 2015
Charism:
I saw this thread in frontpage today by Eden1747(f).

https://www.nairaland.com/2408171/humiliation-ecobank-badagry

I was @ECOBANK badagry earlier today to collect my BVN number, and I witnessed first hand the drama and ensued between you and the CSM. I noticed that your account of the story was not exactely what happened. I would have chose to overlook it when I saw it on nairaland, but for prosterity sake I would say the real truth.

That was not true, he was attending to an elderly man and there was a queue before you which you jumped (I was the 3rd guy on the queue). Yes he ignored you for few seconds, but you didn't tell us that you were the one who snapped at him first not the other way round.

Totally false he NEVER called you a goat, or fling any card at you. I was there, you snapped at him first saying that he should answer you first before following the queue, and the reason you gave was that you had been looking for him since yesterday although he raised his voice at you, while trying to explain to you to follow the queue.

True.

That was not the reason he gave. He said he won't apologize to you because he was not wrong.

Lies.

Please, please I understand you are hurt cos you weren't attended to on time but that does not mean you should go about spreading falsehoods and whining like a spoilt selfish kid. There were people you met at the bank follow the queue and you will be attended to, you are not more special than the rest of us.

Honestly she sound like a spoilt selfish kid. angry

one thing I've learnt is that there are 3 versions/sides for every story/report.... your side, their side and the truth.... though your report seem nice but...how are we so sure it is the truth and not just your own version of the story?.... just saying
Re: What Eden1747(f) Did Not Tell Us About Her "Humilation" At ECOBANK Badagry Today by BlissB(f): 8:30am On Jun 27, 2015
femi4:
BVN ke? Go back and read her post again
Noted........thanks
Re: What Eden1747(f) Did Not Tell Us About Her "Humilation" At ECOBANK Badagry Today by Bugatie(m): 8:31am On Jun 27, 2015
patmaine:

ok. I understand
I don't know if you are a bank staff but I know bank staff always act up especially when one isn't dressed in suit..

I was at access bank nnewi branch one day to deposit. .a guy walked in he wore knicker and drivers. with t shirt.
he walked to the customer care.
I noticed him wen hw walked on because I ve been in d hall quite a while. so I waa bored.

the customer assistant ignored him. didn't even acknowledge his standing thr. the guy said something to her. she still didn't look up..

the guy got annoyed and said something. she snapped. said tins to the guy called him illiterate. .

calling him illiterate got the guy laughing. ..I enjoyed everything he said to d girl.

I am a mechanical engineering graduate. .I am a pure businessman. u deceive urself because u wear suit..believe me if I am in ur shoe I ll commit suicide. .If I make 500% of ur salary in a day. I won't eat cos dats a wasted day for me.

the girl out of shame shut d hell up retreating like bingo. tail between her legs..

the manager had to come apologize to the guy right thr in d banking hall..

they still made her apologize right thr with so many people applauding the guy..

The lady should be given a tougher sanction not just to apologise to the guy. How dare you insult an "illiterate" money that pays your salary.

Some people sha

3 Likes

Re: What Eden1747(f) Did Not Tell Us About Her "Humilation" At ECOBANK Badagry Today by oyeludef(m): 8:31am On Jun 27, 2015
donglazy:

If Eden was so impatient to jump the queue then charism wont be wrong for stalking..meanwhile ur point from the second paragraph is meaninggless
i see you ranting all over d thread watin b ur own. If he could notice all dat happened even opening a thread, why cant he tell us wat d op was putting on or its color

1 Like

Re: What Eden1747(f) Did Not Tell Us About Her "Humilation" At ECOBANK Badagry Today by mzpetite(f): 8:32am On Jun 27, 2015
all dose of u shouting the op is yet to reply shd better kip quiet! the guy opened this thread 11.06pm. is he dat jobless to stay glued to his fone all thru the night? undecided smh for u guys o.

2 Likes

Re: What Eden1747(f) Did Not Tell Us About Her "Humilation" At ECOBANK Badagry Today by Nobody: 8:35am On Jun 27, 2015
drlawizle:

You sef know sey una sabi lie wella ba? You fine small sha. wink
Lolcheesy So lying is now a woman's thing huh?
Re: What Eden1747(f) Did Not Tell Us About Her "Humilation" At ECOBANK Badagry Today by demolinka(m): 8:39am On Jun 27, 2015
No need to drag issue, both of dem erred - at least morally speaking. But, most def, the csm gats to be reprimanded. Yeah he's human blah, blah, but he knew d rules of engagement; these guys r supposedly trained 4 situations like these.

1 Like

Re: What Eden1747(f) Did Not Tell Us About Her "Humilation" At ECOBANK Badagry Today by bellras(m): 8:39am On Jun 27, 2015
Ecobank really need to step up their service if truly they out for their customer's satistaction.
Iam a customer of the bank for almost a decade but what I witnessed when I went to ACU branch at oyo to lodge a complain about the blocking of my ATM card. After giving me a form to fil to get new Pin, I am told it will take two weeks to get the new pin. However, I had the same issue with my FBN ATM on getting to the bank at one of their local branches at Awe, oyo, it took me just five minutes to get my new pin with the filling of the form. In view of this ,I am thinking of closing down my acct with eco bank because next day after visiting the bank I received a debt alert on my account deducting money for the service they are yet to render whereas FBN didn't charge kobo!!! Eco bank should step up!!!

2 Likes

Re: What Eden1747(f) Did Not Tell Us About Her "Humilation" At ECOBANK Badagry Today by Omotayor123(f): 8:39am On Jun 27, 2015
numericalguy:

That's because it has not happend to you yet.
Heavier words were used on me by a customer care agent at access bank in computer village when I tried to register my BVN a few months ago. I was traumatized for weeks because I kept on wondering what could I have done to deserve such insults

Na wah ooooo...
Re: What Eden1747(f) Did Not Tell Us About Her "Humilation" At ECOBANK Badagry Today by michaelala(m): 8:40am On Jun 27, 2015
omoiseselagba:
you have succeeded in getting a guy fired.but you dont really know what you have done. u be muslim, coming from a mosque and equally fasting i guest but fails to forgive someone that offended.i expect all your complaint to end in the business office.what do you want to gain by sending mails to all d ogas in ecobanks head office?.......to me, you are what someone called you earlier.a spoilt sasssy kiddy unforgiving biatch.go get a life.

sentiment! angry cry
Re: What Eden1747(f) Did Not Tell Us About Her "Humilation" At ECOBANK Badagry Today by homesteady(m): 8:42am On Jun 27, 2015
mzpetite:
all dose of u shouting the op is yet to reply shd better kip quiet! the guy opened this thread 11.06pm. is he dat jobless to stay glued to his fone all thru the night? undecided smh for u guys o.

Did you bother to check if he has come online since after Eden1747 replied him?

He has brought up a counter story, is it not just common sense for him to stay online to defend his story? it just shows that he is lying! Eden1747 even commented on the 1st page, that shows she is not lying!
Re: What Eden1747(f) Did Not Tell Us About Her "Humilation" At ECOBANK Badagry Today by michaelala(m): 8:43am On Jun 27, 2015
demolinka:
No need to drag issue, both of dem erred - at least morally speaking. But, most def, the csm gats to be reprimanded. Yeah he's human blah, blah, but he knew d rules of engagement; these guys r supposedly trained 4 situations like these.

seconded!

1 Like

Re: What Eden1747(f) Did Not Tell Us About Her "Humilation" At ECOBANK Badagry Today by FabioPeter: 8:48am On Jun 27, 2015
Well, not sure whose version is accurate but as an Ecobank customer I share the lady's sentiments. Ecobank is grossly inefficient.
I literally had to psyche my self before going there for a transaction because time without number they annoy you with their inefficient software, workers, network etc. The worst part is for a bank I used that often they always have a cliché response "your signature is irregular", no Internet banking and the cashier takes you are to the bank manager to approve your transaction while others are waiting on queue.
You see a huge crowd at the banking hall and you think they have a large customer base, no you are wrong, the are grossly inefficient and spend a long time attending to each person hence the crowd. My advice to Eco bank, don't take this case in isolation, improve your process.
I had enough and discontinued using Eco bank as my salary account and I am glad I did.
Re: What Eden1747(f) Did Not Tell Us About Her "Humilation" At ECOBANK Badagry Today by Chubhie: 8:49am On Jun 27, 2015
Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned. If its a lady I know of that the guy called a goat ehhh. The lady will display to the guy all known and unknown attributes of a stubborn mkpi on heat.
Re: What Eden1747(f) Did Not Tell Us About Her "Humilation" At ECOBANK Badagry Today by Goodnuel: 8:50am On Jun 27, 2015
Zuris:
I don't believe this OP. He's simply doing damage control.
In customer service rules, the customer is always right and the customer is King.

I don't think any right thinking person will see a queue and jump it just because she was there the former day.

What would it have cost the man to say Sorry and just forget it?

Anyways, let him answer his query and input that he refused to apologise to the customer for a silly reason.

That's not true sha.. it happens every time.

2 Likes

Re: What Eden1747(f) Did Not Tell Us About Her "Humilation" At ECOBANK Badagry Today by mzpetite(f): 8:50am On Jun 27, 2015
homesteady:

Did you bother to check if he has come online since after Eden1747 replied him?

He has brought up a counter story, is it not just common sense for him to stay online to defend his story? it just shows that he is lying! Eden1747 even commented on the 1st page, that shows she is not lying!
wow! daz true. meant true dat he's been on line. but doesn't mean either of dem said d truth tho
Re: What Eden1747(f) Did Not Tell Us About Her "Humilation" At ECOBANK Badagry Today by oyeludef(m): 8:55am On Jun 27, 2015
oluwaahmed:

Bros if u read my post correctly, u'll see where I said she already reported d case 2 d head office(wch is d appropriate authority) wy den did she cme again on social media. Who said she can't lie under fasting Na ur Bae abi na ur sista, or na u born am?
Nigeria service providers and mediocrity. other ppl on her thread who av had encounters with d said banker actually said he is known to b rude so isn't dat a bad egg? She did d right thing by coming on social media. its a shame dat d bank or banker involved has to come up with dis face-saving propaganda of a thread. Let d op of dis thread give answers to d questions she has asked him if truly he was there wen it all transpired
Re: What Eden1747(f) Did Not Tell Us About Her "Humilation" At ECOBANK Badagry Today by Nobody: 8:57am On Jun 27, 2015
oluwaahmed:

My broda ow do u knw dat d CSM is incompetent? Wer u in d bank? Or av u hrd d story 4rm d side of d csm. I cant say more cos ur joblessness has blinded Ur fair reasonin. Stop bein bitter n pray 4 job God's intervention. Yes a banker can be rude but name callin is totally unheared of. Den flingin d card is like an assault on d cstmr. Bro it's 90 % impossible dat dis hapnd. Let's be open minded and 9ja will be better. I hated bankin in 9jabcos of employers & cstmrs. 9ja cstmrs are highly impatient & rude and want u 2 beg dem @ evry slitest turn. Am happy I left bankin. I wld av bn dealin wit d likes of u. Tufiakwa(uses hand 2 cross-ova head)

every customer service agent in Nigeria is incompetent
Re: What Eden1747(f) Did Not Tell Us About Her "Humilation" At ECOBANK Badagry Today by walearoy(m): 9:00am On Jun 27, 2015
Eden1747:
This is totally a lie. If indeed you were at the bank, what was I putting on?, what did Mr Soetan who was in the cubicle with him say to calm me down?, you're most probably an ecobank staff but I seriously doubt that you're in badagry. Another eyewitness on the front page saw everything. I'm well known at ECOBANK badagry, it used to be my working account when they were Oceanic, so why would I walk in with an attitude? There was no queue. The office assistant took some files to him and scurried away. I was coming from jumat service and someone in the cubicle was asking which mosque I worshipped at. He wasn't attending to anyone. Do you think I enjoy telling the world that someone called me a goat? And since you claim you were there for your BVN, the CSM's cubicle is not where customers were for verification. All liars go to hell biblically. In Islam, you'd be hung by your tongue with the fires of hell burning you. I hope you know that.

Lies, no matter what you say you lied
Re: What Eden1747(f) Did Not Tell Us About Her "Humilation" At ECOBANK Badagry Today by mzpetite(f): 9:01am On Jun 27, 2015
the thing am certain dat isn't a lie so far is that Eco bank ain't a good bank! customer services is. so poor! hmmmmmm noted! grin
Re: What Eden1747(f) Did Not Tell Us About Her "Humilation" At ECOBANK Badagry Today by chigoizie7(m): 9:08am On Jun 27, 2015
HungerBAD:
Bankers are humans too.

I have met some good bankers and some very crazy bankers, and i have decided for my peace of mind to avoid female bankers as they seem to bring their marital/boyfriend/relationship/i am at that time of the month/just had a baby problems to work and are quick to snap.

The male Bankers are usually more helping, and that is why the complainer's Story is not passing my LIE DETECTORS test. And she using the Quran to curse, also shows the radical part of her.

Female bankers are the worst set of people in this country. In as much as ur "wahala" and "mumuness" a male banker will be calm enuf to solve ur problems, but a female baker will insult u even when a simple question like, "please were can I get teller?".(If u are @ d branch. D 1st time).
Re: What Eden1747(f) Did Not Tell Us About Her "Humilation" At ECOBANK Badagry Today by Nobody: 9:13am On Jun 27, 2015
Slickest:

C'mon Eden, I really don't care abt u guys' stories buh what am observing is d way u handling it... Any1 has d ryt 2 believe any story buh I av few questions 4u

Why do u av 2 com on nairaland to amplify ur ordeal?
Y do u av 2 mention an ecobank official's name(which am sure its d nigga dat insulted)
What do stand to gain from telling us d ill treatment u got 4rm ecobank?

Nd wit d way u reacted to this nigga's claims, it shows u flare up easily...

Its ramadan ma dear, curb ur anger!!!!

Mr Man she has d right to finish dat Bankers career if she so wishes... He is d type of oerson dat should be mopping the floor and not attending to customers.

1 Like

Re: What Eden1747(f) Did Not Tell Us About Her "Humilation" At ECOBANK Badagry Today by StCapital: 9:16am On Jun 27, 2015
I will blame all the Nigerian banks for causing the crowd in all the banks, my reason is ,this BVN issue started February or March last year, after 3 weeks I red it on Newspaper I went to GTB to register ,when I got to the customer care to enquire about it ,a lady there told me that they have not heard about it,I told her that it is on the Newspapers since 3 weeks now, that shows the head office has not communicated to their branches on how to go about it then after month I went to GTB again to deposit money I told the front teller that I want to register for BVN ,she said they have not started it,I went to the customer care again,she said no instruction yet for BVN,I went to GTB again by ending of MAY last year the same story. Why I did not go to another Bank,I want to start with GTB before other Banks. At last I did it on 26th September,2014 GTB in Lagos ,I wanted to register for my corporate account at same time but they told me that they will link it with my corporate account, but till now they have not linked it and I have been going to GTB not Lagos to remind them to link it to my corporate account,their Reponse always they will do it ,I went to GTB again last 2 Weeks to check on them again concerning my corporate account,they now gave me form to fill again and I should tumb print again ,infact they were confused on what to do with corporate account because I believe there is no information on how to register corporate account on BVN. I will Blame the head office because they did not take the BVN serious and they failed to educate their branches on what to do, they just woke up this dying minute.
Re: What Eden1747(f) Did Not Tell Us About Her "Humilation" At ECOBANK Badagry Today by Nobody: 9:18am On Jun 27, 2015
callmenow:

Your 'doubt' is so very unimportant. Fasting? You are very naive and obviously besotted.

If you can't make any sense without insulting someone then you're just NONSENSE.

1 Like

Re: What Eden1747(f) Did Not Tell Us About Her "Humilation" At ECOBANK Badagry Today by Nobody: 9:20am On Jun 27, 2015
softysparky:

Lolcheesy So lying is now a woman's thing huh?

Wanna lie about dat too? undecided
Re: What Eden1747(f) Did Not Tell Us About Her "Humilation" At ECOBANK Badagry Today by dROC1: 9:20am On Jun 27, 2015
donglazy:
I have just read Eden part of the story and i can authoritatively say that all her allegations by her are totally false..i see no reason why the OP would open a counter thread on Eden when they have no issues..i also believe the OP saying that Eden snapped at the bank official first ,my reason is because she came a day b4 that day and she didn't meet the supposed man that is to give her her pin so she probably took that annoyance to the bank the following day..
see ehn infact Eden i put it to you that u are laying false accusation..
NB:Eden you don't expect the OP to remember the dress you wore cause he never knew it will be required by you since he dont know you are a frogery

You must be a lawyer
Re: What Eden1747(f) Did Not Tell Us About Her "Humilation" At ECOBANK Badagry Today by donglazy(m): 9:28am On Jun 27, 2015
oyeludef:
i see you ranting all over d thread watin b ur own. If he could notice all dat happened even opening a thread, why cant he tell us wat d op was putting on or its color
I don't reply fools
Re: What Eden1747(f) Did Not Tell Us About Her "Humilation" At ECOBANK Badagry Today by JKisOK(m): 9:29am On Jun 27, 2015
oluwaahmed:

Babe srzly am highly dissapointed in u. It's obvious u hav sme kind of personal beef wit d csm Dats y u went 2 d extent of tarnishin his name on social media & dat of d. Bank. Do u knw u mite av cost dis guy his job? U called d head office y dint u leave it @ dat? Y did u hav 2 tell d whole world abt it. R u nt a Muslim? Does Allah nt tell us 2 forgive our transgressors? It's rily not fair, but bein an ex-banker oof GTB I can tell u u've rily put dt guys job in danger. May Allah reward u wit d same hand u use on odas. May he use d same standard u use 4 oda pple. U jst wicked OP. Do u knw d pressure dis guys face on a daily? Dnt u hav work dat u'll be goin 2 d bank evry 30 mins for pin? Yes bankers can be annoyin but u shdnt run 2 social media 2 tarnish d guys image & dt of d bank. Familiarity brings contempt. Ova familiarity made u do dis. Pls 4 evry oda person out der. If u hav an issue wit a banker Pls report do deir HO deir numbers R dis played evrywer. DNT LIE ON SOCIAL MEDIA. It's only in 9ja wer bankers R treated like shit because of cstmrs. Ova here in d US u can't work in2 wells Fargo and start shoutin, u'll will be escorted outa d premises. Babe u rily messed up.

Every one comes under pressure now and then; but does pressure give Oshiobaba the right to outlandishly tell a widow, GO AND DIE? Or does it give a banker the right to call a customer GOAT?

1 Like

Re: What Eden1747(f) Did Not Tell Us About Her "Humilation" At ECOBANK Badagry Today by Slickest(m): 9:29am On Jun 27, 2015
drlawizle:

Mr Man she has d right to finish dat Bankers career if she so wishes... He is d type of oerson dat should be mopping the floor and not attending to customers.

Nd who are u?

She myt av al d rights in d world buh ma point is "SHE GAINS NOTHING IF HE LOSES HIS JOB"

1 Like

Re: What Eden1747(f) Did Not Tell Us About Her "Humilation" At ECOBANK Badagry Today by oyeludef(m): 9:29am On Jun 27, 2015
donglazy:

I don't reply fools
neither do i
Re: What Eden1747(f) Did Not Tell Us About Her "Humilation" At ECOBANK Badagry Today by donglazy(m): 9:30am On Jun 27, 2015
peedeeasobie:

You are creating assumptions for the op. If he witnessed too many drama, how come he remembered this one?
If he remembered this, he should also remember the dress the op wore!
So u mean the OP should always remember the dress code of every scenario he comes across...makes no sense
Re: What Eden1747(f) Did Not Tell Us About Her "Humilation" At ECOBANK Badagry Today by OpalBee(f): 9:32am On Jun 27, 2015
We all know some of these Bankers are so so rude so one might want to believe the story. But I wonder if a banker would actually call a customer a goat and also fling a bank card at the customer.... Hard to believe. There's no smoke without fire sha...

In other news, I had the operations head of one our Nigerian banks rudely inform me never to come deposit bad notes in her bank again that she wouldnt take it next time. I just don't know where they all get off trying to implement laws.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

'Citation': Ibukun Awosika Makes Acting Debut In Kunle Afolayan Movie / Naira Continues Appreciation Against USD At Forex Market / Nigerian Billionaires Lose Billions Amid Coronavirus Pandemic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.