Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,137 members, 7,887,288 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 05:57 AM

Open Letter To Igbos: Forget Biafra, Focus On National unity - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Open Letter To Igbos: Forget Biafra, Focus On National unity (1079 Views)

Why Igbos Should Forget Biafra And Focus On Restructuring - Ohanaeze / Orji Uzor Kalu To Igbos: "Forget Biafra And Unite With Nigeria", Igbos Blast Him / Open Letter To Igbos: Forget Biafra, Focus On National Unity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Open Letter To Igbos: Forget Biafra, Focus On National unity by stanleychimezie(f): 1:41am On Jun 27, 2015
Re: Open Letter To Igbos: Forget Biafra, Focus On National unity by Baroque(f): 1:52am On Jun 27, 2015
wey d open letter?
Re: Open Letter To Igbos: Forget Biafra, Focus On National unity by newguy1(m): 2:06am On Jun 27, 2015
Tell dem ooo. But if it the other way around u should know their will never b a winner we are all going to lose bigtime. Inbetween the world is changing, nations r looking for way to improve their economy n u guyz r concern about starting a genocide growup.
Re: Open Letter To Igbos: Forget Biafra, Focus On National unity by KINGOFTHEEAST: 2:08am On Jun 27, 2015
Baroque:
wey d open letter?
very soon all these ewedu eaters ll die of heart attack continue opening threads about biafra

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Open Letter To Igbos: Forget Biafra, Focus On National unity by Legitbaba(m): 4:57am On Jun 27, 2015
Which national unity are u talking about the one that never existed??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Open Letter To Igbos: Forget Biafra, Focus On National unity by Nobody: 4:57am On Jun 27, 2015
KINGOFTHEEAST:
very soon all these ewedu eaters ll die of heart attack continue opening threads about biafra
my brother, the ewedu eating fools will not let biafra be, yet they claim they are not bordered about biafra. confused idiots.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Open Letter To Igbos: Forget Biafra, Focus On National unity by larrymoore(m): 5:00am On Jun 27, 2015
Igbo should rather aspire to rule the nation again.

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To Igbos: Forget Biafra, Focus On National unity by Obijulius: 5:27am On Jun 27, 2015
I don't get why some people don't get it. Before the coming of the Brits, we were independent nations.

This useless nation was forced on everyone of us. Why can't we tow the path of wisdom and return back to the old ways. The current structure of Nigeria benefits some people thus the desperation to hold on.

I believe we can do much as autonomous nations than this Nigeria nonsense.

Those who want to stay can continue staying while the rest of us move on.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Open Letter To Igbos: Forget Biafra, Focus On National unity by Baroque(f): 7:15am On Jun 27, 2015
KINGOFTHEEAST:

Kingofeast, i am a biafran! A true igboman from Anambra state.

ma ndi ofe mmanu achoro ma ifa achoghi anyi ga enweriri biafra.. Obodo oma chineke goziri ''The country of the rising sun!!
Re: Open Letter To Igbos: Forget Biafra, Focus On National unity by Ventura1: 8:03am On Jun 27, 2015
To be candid you igbo's are not doing your best to actualise the biafra things, for people to take you serious Nnamdi Kanu has to give a broadcast calling on all Igbo's anywhere they may be in Nigeria to relocate to the east. If you people close all your shops in Alaba, Trade fair, Ladipo and other locations no Nigeria government can hold you, they will rather be forced to look into your demands.
Re: Open Letter To Igbos: Forget Biafra, Focus On National unity by TechRev: 8:17am On Jun 27, 2015
Ventura1:
To be candid you igbo's are not doing your best to actualise
the biafra things, for people to take you serious Nnamdi
Kanu has to give a broadcast calling on all Igbo's anywhere
they may be in Nigeria to relocate to the east. If you people
close all your shops in Alaba, Trade fair, Ladipo and other
locations no Nigeria government can hold you, they will
rather be forced to look into your demands.

Are all Americans in USA?? Are all Brits in Britain? Are all Ghanaians in Ghana?? Are all Zoological Nigerians in the zoo?? No wonder its called the zoological republic of Nigeria. Their reasoning gives them up.

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To Igbos: Forget Biafra, Focus On National unity by Rilwayne001: 8:23am On Jun 27, 2015
KINGOFTHEEAST:

Lol.

We (ewedu eaters) love you guys, that's why we kept opening threads to warn you guys to desist from towing this path of death you are yearning for. But, if you guys want to remain stiffnecked rebellious, then get ready for the consequence. tongue

Seriously, I don't see this biafra as a threat to this country. All I have seen so far are empty boasters which are mostly okada riders that have been brainwashed by Biafra radio nnmadi kanu.

2 Likes

Re: Open Letter To Igbos: Forget Biafra, Focus On National unity by Rilwayne001: 8:27am On Jun 27, 2015
TechRev:

Are all Americans in USA?? Are all Brits in Britain? Are all Ghanaians in Ghana?? Are all Zoological Nigerians in the zoo?? No wonder its called the zoological republic of Nigeria. Their reasoning gives them up.

Shvt up ya dirty mouth.

So, you guys don't even want to leave SW for your myopic Biafra? Woww!'You don enjoy our land, isn't it?

But come o, do you think its possible to be a rebel of a land and still remain in that land in times of war?

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To Igbos: Forget Biafra, Focus On National unity by Nobody: 8:27am On Jun 27, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Lol.

We (ewedu eaters) love you guys, that's why we kept opening threads to warn you guys to desist from towing this path of death you are yearning for. But, if you guys want to remain stiffnecked rebellious, then get ready for the consequence. tongue

Seriously, I don't see this biafra as a threat to this country. All I have seen so far are empty boasters which are mostly okada riders that have been brainwashed by Biafra radio nnmadi kanu.

Re: Open Letter To Igbos: Forget Biafra, Focus On National unity by Iykopee(m): 8:29am On Jun 27, 2015
Biafra is giving lotta peeps sleepless nites....idiots who do not share in the biafran dream shud stop opening useless threads to make nnamdi kalu's work a lot more easier. Besides, hausa people aint complaining much about the biafran stuff. Why only the oily soup drinkers?
Re: Open Letter To Igbos: Forget Biafra, Focus On National unity by Eureka123(f): 8:33am On Jun 27, 2015
The way they keep going about it just poses them off as being silly troublemakers. If you want something, go about it in the right and dignified way. Haven't we learnt a thing or two from the past at all?

I believe those individuals shouting "Biafra this" and "Biafra that" should stop it already. Try to channel that strength into helping the nation grow and becoming a better and respectable tribe. The very name "Biafra" is starting to sound annoying.

I am Igbo. Although I do not understand this hatred for us, when we were also victims of what happened in the war as well, I believe in one Nigeria. I love and cherish the wonderful friends I've made from the other tribes of Nigeria and races of the world. What has happened in the past has happened. I thank my parents for teaching me the basics of all I know about my tribe today, and I'm especially grateful they never instilled the hatred for other tribes in my heart.

I didn't live or exist during the time of the civil war, but I'll do my lot to protect the Nigeria I have today - OUR Nigeria.

Stop this silly hate. So many divided countries aren't finding division funny today, it's all been either one issue today or the other the next day.

For the leadership of the nation, if I find a Yoruba or Hausa person qualified to rule and elevate the nation, I'll vote and support him/her. I sincerely hope you all can put away the hate and sentiments, and do same for that qualified Igbo man/woman.

Do well to promote peace and tolerance! Nigeria is on the verge of immense greatness!! Be part of that revolution! One day, if you are bothered about having opportunity to rule Nigeria, that time will come!! Teach your children to become credible leaders and not sycophants of war!!
Re: Open Letter To Igbos: Forget Biafra, Focus On National unity by Ventura1: 8:36am On Jun 27, 2015
TechRev:

You're a slowpoke, will you be living in your enemies territories, yet calling for your emancipation, when you are not been forced to stay? Or will you attack your enemies while living in their midst?
Biafran should relocate to their land and start doing their things and not by calling their people outside igboland to start attacking their host.

(1) (Reply)

Girl Outsmarts And Arrest Her Madam Who Tricked Her Into Europe For Ashawo / Osundare Blasts Saraki / Hon. Igariwey Iduma Enwo Of Ebonyi State Drag Buhari To High Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.