Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,597 members, 7,917,902 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 05:53 PM

Where Are The Worst Places To Live In Your City? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Where Are The Worst Places To Live In Your City? (745 Views)

Best City In Nigeria To Live In? / The 5 Most Expensive Places To Live In Abuja / The Ten Worst Places To Live In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Where Are The Worst Places To Live In Your City? by phantom(m): 10:44pm On Feb 28, 2009
guyz,thought this would make interesting reading.so i guess i have to bell the lion(hope i dont get eaten up in the process grin)In P-town,diobu district definitely takes the cake.if you are walking down a street there,you've got to have three eyes at the back of your head otherwise you might find the loaf of bread you just bought(with your last 100 bucks) missing.if you are very unlucky your wrist might go with it shocked.no kidding.
of cours in old PH township we have 'colombia', where the cops dread going in, buts thats a story for another day wink.
over to you guyz,

(1) (Reply)

Hey Nairalanders,i'm Fed Up Of Stayin Here In Nigeria,please Can Anyone Provide Me A Tangible Inform / Abt The Cost Of Living In Lagos / 5 Days Fun And Adventure In Ghana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.