Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,921 members, 7,942,304 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 06:54 AM

Truck Moving Kate Henshaw’s Property Out Of Burnt House (photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Truck Moving Kate Henshaw’s Property Out Of Burnt House (photos) (54191 Views)

Jim Iyke Serves Kolanut At Nnamdi Kanu's House (Photos) / Taiye Currency Builds A New House. Photos Of His Mansion / Nnenna Mbonu And Anyalekwa Visit Orji Uzor Kalu's House (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Truck Moving Kate Henshaw’s Property Out Of Burnt House (photos) by damiloladuke: 4:04pm On Jun 27, 2015
hmm
Re: Truck Moving Kate Henshaw’s Property Out Of Burnt House (photos) by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jun 27, 2015
tellwisdom:
Abeg make una free us with these people matter, abeg angry...No be this cheap building wey i dey see??
This comment is as a result of women drinking monkey tail when they are pregnant. How many mansions has the richest woman in your family built? Bad belle de kill ooo! Waiting for your answer with pictures

1 Like

Re: Truck Moving Kate Henshaw’s Property Out Of Burnt House (photos) by just2endowed: 4:42pm On Jun 27, 2015
It's not like the house burn down now
Re: Truck Moving Kate Henshaw’s Property Out Of Burnt House (photos) by Neplusultra(f): 4:53pm On Jun 27, 2015
Is it dat bad? D house doesn't look it!
Re: Truck Moving Kate Henshaw’s Property Out Of Burnt House (photos) by Nobody: 4:57pm On Jun 27, 2015
lalasticlala:

http://thenet.ng/2015/06/exclusive-photos-of-truck-moving-kate-henshaws-things-out-of-burnt-house/
i doubt if she owns that building as said by NL. because fire burn ur living doesn't mean u have to pack out from your personal house. repairs can take place while living in such mighty building.
Re: Truck Moving Kate Henshaw’s Property Out Of Burnt House (photos) by entparrot(f): 5:37pm On Jun 27, 2015
The landlord has been trying to evict her since, then this fire incident, help the eviction.
Re: Truck Moving Kate Henshaw’s Property Out Of Burnt House (photos) by tellwisdom: 5:48pm On Jun 27, 2015
Felixsun20:
This comment is as a result of women drinking monkey tail when they are pregnant. How many mansions has the richest woman in your family built? Bad belle de kill ooo! Waiting for your answer with pictures

You are a clear definition of "OBTUSE". what do you know??...See your head like DANFO bus wey get accident. Anuofia sad
Re: Truck Moving Kate Henshaw’s Property Out Of Burnt House (photos) by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jun 27, 2015
tellwisdom:

You are a clear definition of "OBTUSE". what do you know??...See your head like DANFO bus wey get accident. Anuofia sad
People with dead brain cells always resort to insults when they are blank...even my dog can't be like you. Bitch!
Re: Truck Moving Kate Henshaw’s Property Out Of Burnt House (photos) by seunfape(m): 5:58pm On Jun 27, 2015
sorry for her bt she is not recongnised in jaimaica here.pls tell me who is she?
Re: Truck Moving Kate Henshaw’s Property Out Of Burnt House (photos) by tellwisdom: 6:04pm On Jun 27, 2015
Felixsun20:
People with dead brain cells always resort to insults when they are blank...even my dog can't be like you. Bitch!

You are a piss, you belong to the latrine.
Re: Truck Moving Kate Henshaw’s Property Out Of Burnt House (photos) by blackprowler: 6:06pm On Jun 27, 2015
If we tell them to desist from patronising low-level people for these jobs, they won't hear. I want to earn all the money in the world but I don't want to pay higher for a reliable professional who will do a good job. How will there be GDP if money doesn't circulate well round everyone in the country?

I understand the fire was caused by a spark from the a/c unit when power was restored. I can't begin to tell you how many steps were not taken to prevent this and to ameliorate a chance happenstance. Whole markets get burnt for the same reason and then they ask visiting governors to give them money to replace their loss. I mean do we black people insist on remaining an ignorant people forever?

Please for all your technology inquiries and projects, installations and purchases, contact me here. I'm a competent engineer/tech man.
Re: Truck Moving Kate Henshaw’s Property Out Of Burnt House (photos) by horllyma(m): 6:42pm On Jun 27, 2015
Heyah sorry oo
Re: Truck Moving Kate Henshaw’s Property Out Of Burnt House (photos) by horllyma(m): 6:48pm On Jun 27, 2015
cool
Felixsun20:
. I don't know why people like to insult. The best thing is to drop your plight.
Re: Truck Moving Kate Henshaw’s Property Out Of Burnt House (photos) by nkemdi89(f): 7:03pm On Jun 27, 2015
temitemi1:
Sorry for d lost embarassed embarassed
Sorry for the loss
Re: Truck Moving Kate Henshaw’s Property Out Of Burnt House (photos) by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jun 27, 2015
nkemdi89:

Sorry for the loss
Ouch

1 Like

Re: Truck Moving Kate Henshaw’s Property Out Of Burnt House (photos) by McPower(m): 7:45pm On Jun 27, 2015
I'm sure she has a policy on insurance that covers against fire
But where the thing for bad pass na if d tin go affect life
Well she also has life assurance police,she is covered
Re: Truck Moving Kate Henshaw’s Property Out Of Burnt House (photos) by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jun 27, 2015
Ndoh.. cry
Re: Truck Moving Kate Henshaw’s Property Out Of Burnt House (photos) by coolsegun2002: 7:59pm On Jun 27, 2015
I don hear...rich pple been making money from damaged assets since 1986...insurance company na una I dey pity...kate henshaw 120m naira insurance claim on d way...make una shaa pay sharpaly make babes display new ride and new house on social media...
Re: Truck Moving Kate Henshaw’s Property Out Of Burnt House (photos) by atine79(m): 8:12pm On Jun 27, 2015
So sorry ma queen. I wish you well cry
Re: Truck Moving Kate Henshaw’s Property Out Of Burnt House (photos) by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jun 27, 2015
tellwisdom:

You are a piss, you belong to the latrine.
Suck my Dick!!!
Re: Truck Moving Kate Henshaw’s Property Out Of Burnt House (photos) by temitemi1(m): 8:50pm On Jun 27, 2015
Non of the two bro... Loss grin cheesy
gbaskiboy:
grin loose or lost
Re: Truck Moving Kate Henshaw’s Property Out Of Burnt House (photos) by makavele: 8:59pm On Jun 27, 2015
gbaskiboy:
grin loose or lost

sorry for the loss ... NOT lost
Re: Truck Moving Kate Henshaw’s Property Out Of Burnt House (photos) by bummyla(m): 10:17pm On Jun 27, 2015
Re: Truck Moving Kate Henshaw’s Property Out Of Burnt House (photos) by YetieLee(f): 12:08pm On Jun 28, 2015
I sympathize with u my dear kate. Its nt easy but I believe once there is life, God will continue to strengthen you to do more than u've lost.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Regina Askia Shows-Off Her Bikini Body / Regina Daniels Was Pictured Eating Abacha By The Roadside (photos) / Emma Ugolee: "Since My Kidneys Failed, Still Standing After About A Decade"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.