Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,108 members, 7,949,808 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 07:31 PM

I Am Loosing My Mind Please Help. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Loosing My Mind Please Help. (1884 Views)

Heartbroken Lady Calls On God After Loosing Her Fiance To Her Close Friend (pic) / Am So Scared Am Loosing My Girlfriend...she's Every Man's Dream / Ladies Please, I Need To Pry Into Your Mind. Please Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Loosing My Mind Please Help. by CID11: 3:52pm On Jun 27, 2015
Please I need your honest opinion. I'm going to be 30 by the end of this year and yet I have never had a meaningful relationship all my life. They end up leaving me for someone else,but of which I'm better than. I have prayed for about 5years and no results. I am beginning to lose my faith in God. I always try to be the good girl but maybe not good enough. I'm beginning to wonder will I ever get to find a man that likes me or should I just go ahead and have a baby. I really don't want to be lonely.
Re: I Am Loosing My Mind Please Help. by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jun 27, 2015
Pls overcome ur fears, the devil uses the fears to win his battle , stay strong I av a sister like who is even older but I'm sure ur happiness is around u , stay strong sister and get good pple around u to make u happy and don't feel dejected

1 Like

Re: I Am Loosing My Mind Please Help. by Melahou(m): 3:55pm On Jun 27, 2015
Will be right back...
Re: I Am Loosing My Mind Please Help. by komzyb(f): 3:56pm On Jun 27, 2015
Ehya...God will help u oo
Re: I Am Loosing My Mind Please Help. by ronald4lif(m): 3:57pm On Jun 27, 2015
Plot reserved for misssclassy.

OP worry not, she'll soon be here to render an undiluted and expedient opinion that would meloriates your situation.
Re: I Am Loosing My Mind Please Help. by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jun 27, 2015
Speechless............ lipsrsealed
Re: I Am Loosing My Mind Please Help. by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jun 27, 2015
Eya
Re: I Am Loosing My Mind Please Help. by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jun 27, 2015

Dress responsibly to attract serious minded men.
If u dress half unclad, only chop and go boys will come your way.
Get yourself a job / business so that u wouldn't depend on his pocket.
Stop using make up, try to always look natural.
Work more on your attitude, don't nag, be submissive.
Always observe 5 daily prayer if u are a Muslim.
Attend church services if u are christian.
Try that for a month, I'm sure u would come back here to thank me.
Re: I Am Loosing My Mind Please Help. by dharay99: 3:59pm On Jun 27, 2015
ronald4lif:

OP worry not, she'll soon be here to render an undiluted and expedient opinion that would meloriates your situation.
must u bl0w grammar. angry
Aaaah.!

1 Like

Re: I Am Loosing My Mind Please Help. by ArchEnemy(m): 4:02pm On Jun 27, 2015
I dunno you
I dunno the reason why
But keep believing GOD for a partner. I ve seen it happen to those who never lost it.
Never lose hope
Re: I Am Loosing My Mind Please Help. by Cholls(m): 4:02pm On Jun 27, 2015
CID11:
Please I need your honest opinion. I'm going to be 30 by the end of this year and yet I have never had a meaningful relationship all my life. They end up leaving me for someone else,but of which I'm better than. I have prayed for about 5years and no results. I am beginning to lose my faith in God. I always try to be the good girl but maybe not good enough. I'm beginning to wonder will I ever get to find a man that likes me or should I just go ahead and have a baby. I really don't want to be lonely.
my sister i don't envy you at all.
Ok. Since you have made up your mind. I will say do what will make you happy. Go ahead and have a baby.

You don't know what the future holds for you my sister.
Re: I Am Loosing My Mind Please Help. by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jun 27, 2015
How do you know you are better than them?

You need to assess yourself. Try by asking each of them what they think of you as a person. Embrace the criticsms, try to be a better person and above all, be positive!
Re: I Am Loosing My Mind Please Help. by dharay99: 4:04pm On Jun 27, 2015
CID11:

make nobody dciv u of any natural remedy to ur situation.
Like seriously for 5yrs.?
U need spiritual intervention i tell yhu.

Cuz der is nuffin normal in ds ur situation.
If u geht bad àss pastors or imams... Konk one, u should go see dem.

If u like, go dey see one doctor or psychologist, u are wasting ur time
& cash.

++sips kunu++

1 Like

Re: I Am Loosing My Mind Please Help. by Tallesty1(m): 4:04pm On Jun 27, 2015
Why did they leave you?
Re: I Am Loosing My Mind Please Help. by publicenemy(m): 4:04pm On Jun 27, 2015
komzyb:
adeh39:
komzyb:

Salt to injury....
Re: I Am Loosing My Mind Please Help. by Pineapp: 4:04pm On Jun 27, 2015
Maybe,just maybe your standards for settling down are too high,.

Maybe,just maybe your taste of a man is in business moguls or high rank bankers while God's plan for you is a life time with a bricklayer.

Maybe,just maybe you are among the "I want a Jesus incarnate" man with no errors.

Maybe,just maybe you need to start self evaluation and stop jumping from prayer houses to another..

Maybe,just maybe you have too many fake attributes which covers the real you.

Maybe,just maybe karma is working in your company.

Maybe,just maybe I'm high on Pringles.

*runs for dear life*embarassed
Re: I Am Loosing My Mind Please Help. by Oyetboy(m): 4:05pm On Jun 27, 2015
op how many guys have you played when you were still young?
Re: I Am Loosing My Mind Please Help. by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jun 27, 2015
Praying for a man grin

Girl pray for better things tongue
Re: I Am Loosing My Mind Please Help. by lordmayor4(m): 4:06pm On Jun 27, 2015
have a heart to heart talk with any of your ex, ask them sincerely why they left you, what u did wrong, if they can't give a definite answer, then its not your fault and u have to pray more, but if they tell u and it rhymes then make amends.

I wish u the best in 3weeks time
Re: I Am Loosing My Mind Please Help. by Nobody: 4:07pm On Jun 27, 2015
ronald4lif:

of course. grin patiently waiting.
Re: I Am Loosing My Mind Please Help. by komzyb(f): 4:07pm On Jun 27, 2015
publicenemy:

Salt to injury....
haba...how?wetin u wan make man pikin write now,who go help am pass God
Re: I Am Loosing My Mind Please Help. by Nobody: 4:09pm On Jun 27, 2015
CID11:
The devil is a powerless entity, it wins its battle in the mind. Learn the truth from the word of GOD and stand on it. I never prayed for a wife before, GOD just supernaturally supply all my needs. So, I want you to be of good courage and stay focus on GOD's word which says marriage is a good thing and not right for you to be alone. Selah!!!
Re: I Am Loosing My Mind Please Help. by publicenemy(m): 4:11pm On Jun 27, 2015
komzyb:
haba...how?wetin u wan make man pikin write now,who go help am pass God

You could write : " I am interested in you "

Simple... grin grin grin
Re: I Am Loosing My Mind Please Help. by komzyb(f): 4:13pm On Jun 27, 2015
publicenemy:

You could write : " I am interested in you "

Simple... grin grin grin
lol....
Re: I Am Loosing My Mind Please Help. by ronald4lif(m): 4:15pm On Jun 27, 2015
Teempakguy:
of course. grin patiently waiting.

Yea right. We know her forte and the OP's predicament can be well addressed by her. cheesy
Re: I Am Loosing My Mind Please Help. by ronald4lif(m): 4:17pm On Jun 27, 2015
dharay99:

must u bl0w grammar. angry
Aaaah.!

Omo na pidgin sure pass oo, forget. grin

1 Like

Re: I Am Loosing My Mind Please Help. by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jun 27, 2015
First of all you should ask yourself why your partners always leave you for someone else. I believe there must be something you might be doing wrong.
Someone just doesn't wake up one morning and decide to call off a relationship, something must have prompted that.

Just look within and try to see what really makes your male partners break up with you.
It could be a particular character of yours. It could be something else.

Before they broke up with you, there must have been signs, probably a complaint, something that you did that they didn't fancy. Just ask yourself this question and be sincere about it.
When you are able to answer that question, try to work on yourself and make sure you don't repeat such in your next relationship

That being said, you should do is try to study and understand your partner. No his turn on and turn off. No what makes him happy and know what doesn't.
No his needs and expectations of his partner.

You should also try to create and foster friendship with your next partner. When a bond of friendship and companionship is created between a couple in a budding relationship, it helps to keep their union alive.

Don't be to pushy or desperate. I don't know if you might be too persuasive towards getting married early probably because of your age, but if you are, please try to take things a bit easy.
When men smell the stench of desperation in a lady they are dating, they tend to see it as a wrong signal and it discourages them from continuing in such relationship.
So just take things easy.

You should also keep seeking God's face. Sometimes thing like this could be spiritual.
Continue to be prayerful. There is nothing prayer can't solve as far as you heart is pure and you are dedicated towards your need.

Don't worry. You will find a man that would love you and marry you. Don't loose hope. There is light at the end of the tunnel.
Don't let this bother you. Be confident, keep a positive personality and be happy. Don't be all moody and sad.
Dress attractively and always keep a smile on your face.

No condition is permanent.

3 Likes

Re: I Am Loosing My Mind Please Help. by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jun 27, 2015
^^^^ As correctly predicted. End of thread!

2 Likes

Re: I Am Loosing My Mind Please Help. by msmon(m): 4:21pm On Jun 27, 2015
adeh39:
Do u chk ur mail?
Re: I Am Loosing My Mind Please Help. by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jun 27, 2015
msmon:

Do u chk ur mail?
Hv replied nah
Re: I Am Loosing My Mind Please Help. by Magician1503(m): 4:29pm On Jun 27, 2015
Missclassy has spoken!

Thread closed.

Next!!!!!

1 Like

Re: I Am Loosing My Mind Please Help. by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jun 27, 2015
CID11:
Did you hurt anyone in the past?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Your Girlfriend Or Sister, Which Of These 2 Missed Calls Will You Return First ? / Tricky Riddle For Guys / I'm Back. Guess Why.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.