Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,699 members, 7,948,587 topics. Date: Saturday, 14 September 2024 at 05:18 AM

How To Find A Job During A Recession ! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How To Find A Job During A Recession ! (586 Views)

I Got A Job During My Nysc And My LI Is Wicked,remaining 15days To POP. / Lost Job Due To Oil Industry Recession But Got Mouth Watering Job / Learn how to remove recession!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Find A Job During A Recession ! by Egouwa(m): 10:46am On Mar 01, 2009
Finding a Job:  The First Step
The first step in finding a job is to write a resume or prepare to complete a job application. Depending on the type of job you are searching for, you will need a resume, CV (curriculum vitae) and a cover letter or you will need to complete an application for employment.

In most cases, you will need a resume to apply for full-time, professional job opportunities. If you are seeking a part-time job or work in a career field like hospitality or retail, for example, you will complete an application for employment.

Step Two - Find Job Listings

The next step in finding a job is to find employment opportunities to apply to. You will need to search the online job search sites, like America's Job Bank, Monster, Career Builder, and Indeed, and utilize offline resources including networking, which is still the way most people find jobs. these you can get here just Click here

Follow Up
It is important to follow up with the people who have interviewed you. Send a thank you letter within twenty-four hours of your interview. Also contact the employer if you haven't heard whether you got the job, or not, within a week or so of interviewing. Inquire about the status of your candidacy and ask if you can provide any additional information.

Good Luck, believe me you need it
Re: How To Find A Job During A Recession ! by KayCyrils(m): 7:20am On Mar 02, 2009
Thanks
Re: How To Find A Job During A Recession ! by KayCyrils(m): 9:37am On Mar 02, 2009
a few good ones too
Re: How To Find A Job During A Recession ! by Aleksey: 12:51pm On Mar 02, 2009
very good
Re: How To Find A Job During A Recession ! by Egouwa(m): 4:26pm On Mar 02, 2009
any success please post here!

(1) (Reply)

Applying For Enjoyable Job Opportunities / Vacancy In It Firm For Computer Science Nysc Members Based In Abuja Urgently / How Far With Esdp/ Work Force Oxford Scholarship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.