Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,673 members, 7,878,971 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 10:28 AM

You Are The Best If You Have Watched This Horror Movie... - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / You Are The Best If You Have Watched This Horror Movie... (821 Views)

Horror Movie Lovers,come In Here / 15 Movies You Ought To Have Watched In The First Quarter Of This Year / Name The Films You Have Watched 5 Times And You Still Find Em Interesting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Are The Best If You Have Watched This Horror Movie... by steryj(m): 5:21pm On Jun 27, 2015
"MARY REILLY" ...and you did understand it?
Re: You Are The Best If You Have Watched This Horror Movie... by dgalon(m): 5:29pm On Jun 27, 2015
I dont watch it
buh I think
the walking dead & Z nation are d best horror seasonal movie
Re: You Are The Best If You Have Watched This Horror Movie... by brightnelly(f): 5:34pm On Jun 27, 2015
How interesting is it?
Re: You Are The Best If You Have Watched This Horror Movie... by steryj(m): 6:20pm On Jun 27, 2015
brightnelly:
How interesting is it?
Well, this is about a philosophical mindset of an individual; 'evil vs good' A personality carrying two distinctive traits, turned apart btw what is good an evil. A situation whereby no matter how he tries to be polite and good that evil trait becomes so powerful and personified that it subdued his senses of good. You 'll not believe how powerful and domineering evil could be. The 'Evil' killed 'Good' and its vessel ( man ) extract;***

"I have always wanted to be the knife as well as the wound"
Re: You Are The Best If You Have Watched This Horror Movie... by brightnelly(f): 8:04pm On Jun 27, 2015
steryj:
Well, this is about a philosophical mindset of an individual; 'evil vs good' A personality carrying two distinctive traits, turned apart btw what is good an evil. A situation whereby no matter how he tries to be polite and good that evil trait becomes so powerful and personified that it subdued his senses of good. You 'll not believe how powerful and domineering evil could be. The 'Evil' killed 'Good' and its vessel ( man ) extract;***

"I have always wanted to be the knife as well as the wound"

I see!!! Will download it tonight! Can u provide me link?
Re: You Are The Best If You Have Watched This Horror Movie... by steryj(m): 8:49pm On Jun 27, 2015
brightnelly:

I see!!! Will download it tonight! Can u provide me link?
I doubt much the full movie. But try it first on YouTube though not a recent movie. I 'll get you the link later.
Re: You Are The Best If You Have Watched This Horror Movie... by brightnelly(f): 9:27pm On Jun 27, 2015
steryj:
I doubt much the full movie. But try it first on YouTube though not a recent movie. I 'll get you the link later.

Couldn't find it on YouTube!

Thanks anyway.

(1) (Reply)

Kumkum Bhagya 20 November 2015 Promo / Power Of Visual Effects / removed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.