Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,631 members, 7,901,938 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 05:57 PM

Aregbesola Begins Payment Of Osun Workers’ Salaries - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aregbesola Begins Payment Of Osun Workers’ Salaries (50145 Views)

Current Status Of Workers Salaries In South West Nigeria / Aregbesola Begins Dredging Of Rasco River In Osogbo (pics) / Kashamu Donates 30 Trailers Of Rice To Osun Workers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aregbesola Begins Payment Of Osun Workers’ Salaries by zyzxx(m): 8:40pm On Jun 27, 2015
thank God ooo
Re: Aregbesola Begins Payment Of Osun Workers’ Salaries by pythondjango(m): 8:40pm On Jun 27, 2015
[/Quote Author]The Most Useless Govn So Far. [Quote/]yes he is,that is why i will never trust a politician for one attempt. Is that all d noise about "his egalitarian nonsense he was preaching b4 winning his court case against oyinlola"
Re: Aregbesola Begins Payment Of Osun Workers’ Salaries by Johnnyessence(m): 8:42pm On Jun 27, 2015
Johnnyessence:
abegi jare cursing ur self and not me doesn't yield good things hmm. light in osogbo is very good and all d 30 local government it is only u that u are saying rubbish here hmmlast year water is running till this year . it is when workers are on strike almost going to a month now that things were not working well hmmm.
if u are aggrieve show it to the governor cos' we know what is going on hmmmm. he was in osogbo yesterday and people praise him. ogbeni still has a lot of votes in the mind of people.
Re: Aregbesola Begins Payment Of Osun Workers’ Salaries by oweman: 8:46pm On Jun 27, 2015
AS AT.TODAY.AM YET TO HEAR ANY REASONABLE PERSON ALLEGING GOV. AREGBE OF LOOTING OSHUN TREASURY .
Re: Aregbesola Begins Payment Of Osun Workers’ Salaries by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jun 27, 2015
You should be thrown into jail for withholding people's salary undecided undecided undecided

Free Forex Signals
www.aheadmarket.com
Re: Aregbesola Begins Payment Of Osun Workers’ Salaries by Jayboi(m): 8:54pm On Jun 27, 2015
Johnnyessence:
if u are aggrieve show it to the governor cos' we know what is going on hmmmm. he was in osogbo yesterday and people praise him. ogbeni still has a lot of votes in the mind of people.
you are a slowpoke.

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Begins Payment Of Osun Workers’ Salaries by AdeniyiA(m): 8:56pm On Jun 27, 2015
i don receive alert na Godwin ...cool

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Begins Payment Of Osun Workers’ Salaries by Sobeautiful: 9:05pm On Jun 27, 2015
Finally!!!
Re: Aregbesola Begins Payment Of Osun Workers’ Salaries by noblegrex: 9:06pm On Jun 27, 2015
UnknownT:
Its a pity that most of the workers will use the TWO MONTHS salary arrears paid them to pay off debts that they have accumulated NINE MONTHS ago and will return to square one after paying off debts
torrr as if u knew what I have in mind. What's 2mnth salary out of 7. Na wa oo. Nigerians with endurance ehn. I heard of some1, that her two mnth salary is 36k n she's owing some1 that exact amount. C gbege.well atleast half bread is better than none that's Nigerians for u when it comes to hardship.may God have mercy.
Re: Aregbesola Begins Payment Of Osun Workers’ Salaries by Johnnyessence(m): 9:08pm On Jun 27, 2015
noblegrex:
torrr as if u knew what I have in mind. What's 2mnth salary out of 7. Na wa oo. Nigerians with endurance ehn. I heard of some1, that her two mnth salary is 36k n she's owing some1 that exact amount. C gbege.well atleast half bread is better than none that's Nigerians for u when it comes to hardship.may God have mercy.
oga oooo chaiiii God dey shaaa
Re: Aregbesola Begins Payment Of Osun Workers’ Salaries by DTOBS(m): 9:08pm On Jun 27, 2015
samueld0:

Shot up! Are u a worker in osun state? I'm a worker at the finance depertment at Abere no money paid yet as at friday.

I need other osun workers on this forum to shut this man up. He only copy and paste the news from a fake online punch not even the real punch news site and still backing up the unconfermed report with lies
I was about to bomb that guy from hia sef. the LG workers shouldn't be own at all, cos their allocation is different and it comes directly from the FG pulse, it's part if Aregbe's mismanagement that makes him to tamper with their money....

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Begins Payment Of Osun Workers’ Salaries by DTOBS(m): 9:11pm On Jun 27, 2015
Islamicpope:
This is what jona cluelessness caused d good people of osun state. Haters go and die, aregbe will finish d payment in no tyme.

Allocation has improved under BABA. No room for impunity
u re a mumu...whc allocation

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Begins Payment Of Osun Workers’ Salaries by doctokwus: 9:11pm On Jun 27, 2015
akanbiaa:
the money came from the federal Government in payment of Federal Projects State of Osun executed on their behalf.
Go and get a proper education.
A committee headed by Osinbajo was told to look at d possibility of the fg paying for such contracts,just last week and u are attributing it to d repayment.
U think releasing mony by d FG is like going to your Kolo and giving somebody money.
There are processes that won't take less than a month at d fastest.
Aregberascal just couldn't bear the pressure and focus on his govt's shenanigans any longer and has decided to properly apply d funds accruing to the govt instead of using it for one stupid policy or frivolity that catches his fancy.
Re: Aregbesola Begins Payment Of Osun Workers’ Salaries by callonme(m): 9:12pm On Jun 27, 2015
Thank God.........In other news....

My blog loading.
Re: Aregbesola Begins Payment Of Osun Workers’ Salaries by bamdexfarms(m): 9:14pm On Jun 27, 2015
Hello nairalanders, Am applying for Diamond Bank Building Entrepreneur Today (BET) 2015, it involves ur friends voting for your video. Kindly vote for me by clicking on this link: http://bet5videoentries.pgtb.me/QkppLh/hTF2l. Check my video on page 2. My name ther is David Ayo... Biz name is Bamsay Farms. God bless u as u do so!!!
Re: Aregbesola Begins Payment Of Osun Workers’ Salaries by Johnnyessence(m): 9:14pm On Jun 27, 2015
DTOBS:

I was about to bomb that guy from hia sef. the LG workers shouldn't be own at all, cos their allocation is different and it comes directly from the FG pulse, it's part if Aregbe's mismanagement that makes him to tamper with their money....
hmmmmmmmmmmm u are still on this note when d workers av been receiving their salaries. i strongly believe things will gonna change effectively in gmb government.
Re: Aregbesola Begins Payment Of Osun Workers’ Salaries by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jun 27, 2015
Nigeria my country, how do we end up having this type of people as our rulers, seven months without pay. Unimaginable! After using the money for election.....
Re: Aregbesola Begins Payment Of Osun Workers’ Salaries by olufemi26(m): 9:20pm On Jun 27, 2015
I'm 100% certain that the OP is still under Aregbe's spell.

With all these "Hmmmmm", the spell will turn the OP into something else. Hmmmmmmm.

Hmmmmmmmmmm

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Begins Payment Of Osun Workers’ Salaries by panzaar(m): 9:21pm On Jun 27, 2015
What a calamity of a governor, this is a colossal failure of a politician to deliver on his promises. Is this the development he promised the people? I find it difficult to swallow that civil servants in Osun State are being owed for 8 months.
Re: Aregbesola Begins Payment Of Osun Workers’ Salaries by aydgov: 9:23pm On Jun 27, 2015
We cannot help dis country With dis kind of comments atall.only God can help us 30% solved out 100% n u re busy running comments.if u usually spend our naira with utmost observation u ll realised dat dis is nt done.I reserve my comment any way
Re: Aregbesola Begins Payment Of Osun Workers’ Salaries by murvy37(m): 9:25pm On Jun 27, 2015
please do thinz at right time we are tired in this state.god bless osun state and god bless nigerian
Re: Aregbesola Begins Payment Of Osun Workers’ Salaries by StraightManner: 9:25pm On Jun 27, 2015
See liar, I've been saying it and I'll continue saying that Aregbesola is a SVAMMER. He hasn't pay anything to any category of workers yet he's going around saying rubbish. God will continue to provide for our needs.
Re: Aregbesola Begins Payment Of Osun Workers’ Salaries by Olayinkaoj(m): 9:27pm On Jun 27, 2015
I am a resident of Osogbo and I come to the understanding only from the internet that Osun LG has been paid. None of the LG workers I have just called to confirm said they received alert as at close of work yesterday. Let's wait until Monday. I pray it's true but if not, it would rather be unfortunate
Re: Aregbesola Begins Payment Of Osun Workers’ Salaries by waltec(m): 9:27pm On Jun 27, 2015
They ve not been paid
Re: Aregbesola Begins Payment Of Osun Workers’ Salaries by Ahmeduana(m): 9:29pm On Jun 27, 2015
Islamicpope:
This is what jona cluelessness caused d good people of osun state. Haters go and die, aregbe will finish d payment in no tyme.

Allocation has improved under BABA. No room for impunity
JOSEPH THE DREAMER IS TALKING, EVERYBODY LISTEN!

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Begins Payment Of Osun Workers’ Salaries by omokoladele(m): 9:29pm On Jun 27, 2015
God bless my Governor!!!!

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Begins Payment Of Osun Workers’ Salaries by veralech(f): 9:39pm On Jun 27, 2015
Half a loaf is better than none but from where did the governor conjure up the money?

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Begins Payment Of Osun Workers’ Salaries by Johnnyessence(m): 9:43pm On Jun 27, 2015
Olayinkaoj:
I am a resident of Osogbo and I come to the understanding only from the internet that Osun LG has been paid. None of the LG workers I have just called to confirm said they received alert as at close of work yesterday. Let's wait until Monday. I pray it's true but if not, it would rather be unfortunate
thk God it is true alot of workers av been receiving d alert pls let us be patient ooooooooooooo.
Re: Aregbesola Begins Payment Of Osun Workers’ Salaries by akanbiaa(m): 9:45pm On Jun 27, 2015
doctokwus:

Go and get a proper education.
A committee headed by Osinbajo was told to look at d possibility of the fg paying for such contracts,just last week and u are attributing it to d repayment.
U think releasing mony by d FG is like going to your Kolo and giving somebody money.
There are processes that won't take less than a month at d fastest.
Aregberascal just couldn't bear the pressure and focus on his govt's shenanigans any longer and has decided to properly apply d funds accruing to the govt instead of using it for one stupid policy or frivolity that catches his fancy.
so much bitterness and hate from your write up and insulting my person ( we are what we say, hope you know?) May Allah(God) Heal your heart and Grant you ability to love and peace.

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Begins Payment Of Osun Workers’ Salaries by Taich(m): 9:59pm On Jun 27, 2015
[quote author=Islamicpope post=35218769]This is what jona cluelessness caused d good people of osun state. Haters go and die, aregbe will finish d payment in no tyme.

Allocation has improved under BABA. No room for impunity[/quote
Please wake up, those propaganda lines are now stale. Tell me something new
Re: Aregbesola Begins Payment Of Osun Workers’ Salaries by toyad(m): 10:02pm On Jun 27, 2015
The OP must b high on cheap drugs...Aregbe is confused on how to pay osun workers,from reliable source NONE has been paid salary in osun state...Propaganda Governor
Re: Aregbesola Begins Payment Of Osun Workers’ Salaries by tommychizzle(m): 10:06pm On Jun 27, 2015
But why two months? Cos am sure they will use d money to pay debts and at d end of the day nothing will remain again

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Akinwumi Adesina: U.S. Treasury Urges Independent Investigation Into AfDB Head / Mohammed Indimi And Fatima Sheriff's Pre-Wedding Photos / Supreme Court Dismisses Lyon And APC’s Application For Lacking In Merit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.