Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,536 members, 7,972,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 09:24 PM

Thespian, Pete Edochie Denies Accusations Of Fathering A Child Oustside Wedlock - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Thespian, Pete Edochie Denies Accusations Of Fathering A Child Oustside Wedlock (420 Views)

Atorise: "My Wife Has Forgiven Me For Fathering A Child Outside Marriage" / Rosaline Meurer Advises Nigerians After Accusations Of Sleeping With Tonto Hubby / Thespian Nozy: What Doctors Removed From The Stomach Of A Nigerian Comedian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Thespian, Pete Edochie Denies Accusations Of Fathering A Child Oustside Wedlock by famobaba(m): 6:27pm On Jun 27, 2015
By Emmanuella Ngozi Peters

Veteran and Iconic Nollywood act, Pete Edochie who is one of the pioneers of Nollywood has reacted to claims by a Kenyan who claimed the highly respected thespian is his dad.

Ina an interview with Vanguard News, the actor denied accusations of him fathering a child outside wedlock.

He responded asking why the child in question hasn’t shown up if it were true.
’Why didn’t he come to Nigeria?’ Edochie asked rhetorically.
‘I have never been to Kenya before. Where did I meet his mother? I am not a wayward person. Peter has been my Personal Assistant for over 17 years. If I were a sexually adventurous person, he wouldn’t have stayed with me for this long. But each time somebody calls me he picks up the phone. Somebody brought the story from the internet and showed it to me,’ he said.
‘One slim character like that. He looked like a cattle rearer. He said, “somehow I think Pete Edochie is my father.” Well! Let him come to Nigeria and meet his father. But he hasn’t embarked on the journey yet. Like I said, such things don’t bother me. I got married at 22 years. I have never involved myself....

MORE...>>>http://expressng.com/2015/06/thespian-pete-edochie-denies-accusations-of-fathering-a-child-oustside-wedlock/

Re: Thespian, Pete Edochie Denies Accusations Of Fathering A Child Oustside Wedlock by pretydiva(f): 6:31pm On Jun 27, 2015

(1) (Reply)

Coson's Copyright Law To Support Musicians. / Jose Mourinho: 'he Loves, He Fights' / Lady Who Accuses Timaya Of Rape, Is Currently Promoting Her Song

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.