Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,452 members, 7,940,703 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 10:58 AM

Dele Momodu To Buhari: Nigerians Don't Want Excuses, Appoint Your Cabinet Now - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dele Momodu To Buhari: Nigerians Don't Want Excuses, Appoint Your Cabinet Now (27081 Views)

10 Politicians Nigerians Don't Want To Hear From In 2017 - Gistpark.com / Man Wants Buhari, Nigerians Dead Over Fuel Scarcity / Nnamdi Kanu's Family Thanks Buhari & Nigerians Over His Release (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dele Momodu To Buhari: Nigerians Don't Want Excuses, Appoint Your Cabinet Now by Lexusgs430: 5:39am On Jun 28, 2015
Just keep trying to sell your ovation magazine !!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Dele Momodu To Buhari: Nigerians Don't Want Excuses, Appoint Your Cabinet Now by jefftwit(m): 7:48am On Jun 28, 2015
Zico5:
I wonder why some of these people re so anxious about buhari's cabinet. Is it their love for Nigeria or selfishness. Let's be true to ourselves, Buhari holds no one any excuse if he declare it now or then. I believe slow and steady win the race.
right bro. who's in a hurry
Re: Dele Momodu To Buhari: Nigerians Don't Want Excuses, Appoint Your Cabinet Now by neocortex: 8:32am On Jun 28, 2015
Minet16:
While this is a good manuscript, Some protocols must be observed. Its only a useless Father who would wake up by 2 am and give ice-cream to his child Because his child was crying for it. Ice-cream is good, but not by 2am. So also because Nigeria is impatient doesn't mean PMB should rush and appoint ministers at this particular time when the econmy is shaky, and you have very few folks you can trust out there. PMB is by reason of his position, a Father to the Nation, he knows what's best. Even if he doesn't, for past decades protocols have been tried by past Administrations but to no avail, so lets see where this leads. I voted GEJ in the last elections but he lost, that doesn't mean i'll diss PMB for whatever move he makes. Please for once let critisizing stop, and try to understand reasons, believe you me, NIGERIA will be great.

#@MINET16

In other words you have no mind of your own,
You only listen to the order given by your father god.
I didn't really expect this from an adult.

Good luck with your blind following.
Re: Dele Momodu To Buhari: Nigerians Don't Want Excuses, Appoint Your Cabinet Now by notoriousbabe: 9:59am On Jun 28, 2015
mrintelligent:

You people should just find somewhere to sit. It took that Bayelsa Drunkard 6weeks to appoint his ministers in 2011. Y d rush on PMB now? Please allow the man to take his time ooo.
if baba no chose better people put for him cabinet,na you I go hold responsible o
Re: Dele Momodu To Buhari: Nigerians Don't Want Excuses, Appoint Your Cabinet Now by notoriousbabe: 10:01am On Jun 28, 2015
EagleScribes:

My brother, beyond his incompetence, I am already disappointed in APC who are not helping matters. They are really clueless.

As for baba, let's not be too quick to forget how we complained about the late Yar'adua. He made slow but steady progress. Let's just be optimistic or what else do you suggest we can do?
honestly I don't know jare
Re: Dele Momodu To Buhari: Nigerians Don't Want Excuses, Appoint Your Cabinet Now by EagleScribes: 10:53am On Jun 28, 2015
notoriousbabe:
honestly I don't know jare

Don't worry. You shall smile again.
Just be continuously notorious in doing good things smiley
Re: Dele Momodu To Buhari: Nigerians Don't Want Excuses, Appoint Your Cabinet Now by tiwasiaife(m): 11:10am On Jun 28, 2015
in less than a month he has these names for himself.
President Buhari
Babaonechance
Snail
Dogo yaro
President of west Germany
All these names should stop at the end of June and new names should come up once we enter July. This is to reduce the no of names that will be accruing to his profile.

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu To Buhari: Nigerians Don't Want Excuses, Appoint Your Cabinet Now by nairamaniac: 12:04pm On Jun 28, 2015
OsHYBRID:
is fear of failure a good attribute of a good leader?
Buhari is not scared of failure. he's just tactical in his approach. these technicalities take time. It all works that meant to be done during working hours. with the magnitude of damage done by PDP, it would take a lot of effort and planning for the effects of Buhari's hard work to show.
Re: Dele Momodu To Buhari: Nigerians Don't Want Excuses, Appoint Your Cabinet Now by awa(m): 2:48pm On Jun 28, 2015
EagleScribes:
It's about a month in office now

But before I complain, I feel it is better to be slow and know where you are heading to, than to rush into taking decisions without having a direction

You have a valid point however I think Buhari has wasted almost three months without being able to appoint his Cabinet. Right from 30th March 2015 till date he has been aware he needs Cabinet to work with.

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu To Buhari: Nigerians Don't Want Excuses, Appoint Your Cabinet Now by awa(m): 2:52pm On Jun 28, 2015
nairamaniac:
Buhari is not scared of failure. he's just tactical in his approach. these technicalities take time. It all works that meant to be done during working hours. with the magnitude of damage done by PDP, it would take a lot of effort and planning for the effects of Buhari's hard work to show.

It's very annoying how we attribute every failure of Buhari to PDP. Buhari came into power because we needed someone to fix things but he doesn't seemed to even know where to start from. His confusion has nothing to do with PDP at all. Enough of this diehard Buharism.

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu To Buhari: Nigerians Don't Want Excuses, Appoint Your Cabinet Now by zomby(m): 7:03pm On Jun 28, 2015
awa:

It's very annoying how we attribute every failure of Buhari to PDP. Buhari came into power because we needed someone to fix things but he doesn't seemed to even know where to start from. His confusion has nothing to do with PDP at all. Enough of this diehard Buharism.
His confusion has a lot to do with the mess PDP created for almost 20 years.

Jonathan left with an empty piggy bank... What kind of magic do you pin heads exactly expect from Buhari in just a month plus a few days in office?

The main reason why Buhari refuses to pick any dog and pig on his cabinet team is simply to avoid recycling style we are used to, which has not produced anything sensible for this country for almost 40 years.
It makes no sensible to repeat the same sh1t that left this country on her knees for this long.

And please can we just stop mentioning PDP, at least for now? It makes me sick when I think about what this group of people has done to to this great country... and to Nigerian people in general.
PDP party is nothing but a bunch of criminals that will be punished when the time is right.

When a country is ruled for almost 20 years by a group of heartless blood suckers, it becomes inevitable for the next man in-charge to take his time in making critical decisions.

Can someone please tell Dele Momodu aka Mr Selectivity, that appointing cabinet members by a president remains one of the most critical decisions that either makes or breaks the concept of an administration.

Dele Momodu (an authenticated @ss kisser, whom I have seen in action a thousand times) represents a run-away post master that has too much to deliver when his service is no longer needed... Please ask him to get lost and make way for real men of honor.
Re: Dele Momodu To Buhari: Nigerians Don't Want Excuses, Appoint Your Cabinet Now by EagleScribes: 8:41pm On Jun 28, 2015
awa:

You have a valid point however I think Buhari has wasted almost three months without being able to appoint his Cabinet. Right from 30th March 2015 till date he has been aware he needs Cabinet to work with.

My brother, beyond that, I see desperate acts from corridor powers like those ones displayed among our legislathieves (I'm sure you've been following the story) and these same forces wants act on PMB too.

Asides that, it is not as easy as we think to get appoint men who are COMPETENT and CLEAN.

Despite the fact that I don't like the slow pace, I'm hopeful that it will yield positive results, better than ministers who took us backwards and deceived us with illusions

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

'hate Him Or Love Him, Jonathan Has Left Giant Footprints - Sen Ben Murray-bruce / Ike Ekweremadu And Makarfi Return To Abuja / Deji Adeyanju Arrested During 'Police Not Politician' Protest In Abuja (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.