Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,427 members, 7,881,565 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 12:02 AM

Can You Wash Her Undies? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Can You Wash Her Undies? (1424 Views)

For The LADIES: Do You Wash Your Undies While Bathing. / Will You Wash Your Husband's Cloths? / Ladies Can You Wash Your Husband Car? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Wash Her Undies? by chukwudi06(m): 12:11pm On Mar 01, 2009
I do wash her underwears occasionally, i want to find out, if it will have any side effect on the relationship in future or not.
I wish to know, if it will be taken/ viewed as a yard stick.
Re: Can You Wash Her Undies? by tope2000(f): 11:54pm On Mar 01, 2009
I see many men wash their gf panties on Nl
Keep it up cheesy
Re: Can You Wash Her Undies? by MrCrackles(m): 12:00am On Mar 02, 2009
chukwudi06:

I do wash her underwears occasionally, i want to find out, if it will have any side effect on the relationship in future or not.
I wish to know, if it will be taken/ viewed as a yard stick.

Won ti fi ori ee gba paaro

Didirin Akindanidani!
cheesy
Re: Can You Wash Her Undies? by tope2000(f): 12:03am On Mar 02, 2009
MrCrackles:

Won ti fi ori ee gba paaro

Didirin Akindanidani!
cheesy

Dead grin grin grin
Re: Can You Wash Her Undies? by minute(f): 12:04am On Mar 02, 2009
Ejo efi chukwudi sile o
Eje ko fo pata girlfriend e
Re: Can You Wash Her Undies? by MrCrackles(m): 12:09am On Mar 02, 2009
minute:

Ejo efi chukwudi sile o
Eje ko fo pata girlfriend e

Ti Chukwudi ti ta paaaaa oooo bi guguru!
Re: Can You Wash Her Undies? by sparta(f): 9:09am On Mar 02, 2009
If i can wash his, then he can wash mine, big deal.
Re: Can You Wash Her Undies? by benedictac(f): 10:32am On Mar 02, 2009
sparta:

If i can wash his, then he can wash mine, big deal.

I agree with you afterall if he can finger her he should be able to wash her undies.
Re: Can You Wash Her Undies? by FBS: 10:57am On Mar 02, 2009
what is the big deal?
If you feel bad about it, put them in the washing machine.

Someone has to wash them aint it? what if your wife is ill and your kids are small. won't you help out?
me sees no big deal in this.
Re: Can You Wash Her Undies? by Tcrack(m): 11:38am On Mar 02, 2009
The ONLY reason i will do it is if she is ill and cant do it herself and I will make sure its in private. Imagine my friends or her friends seeing me washing it. Ki lo de?
Re: Can You Wash Her Undies? by sparta(f): 11:54am On Mar 02, 2009
Tcrack:

The ONLY reason i will do it is if she is ill and cant do it herself and I will make sure its in private. Imagine my friends or her friends seeing me washing it. Ki lo de?

So what if your friends see you? Please learn to take your stand. Dont live by people's opinion, you cant please all your friends but you can please your sweetheart.
Re: Can You Wash Her Undies? by desthan(m): 12:46pm On Mar 02, 2009
kini big deal undecided
Re: Can You Wash Her Undies? by tope2000(f): 12:58pm On Mar 02, 2009
its nice that lots of men support this grin cheesy
Re: Can You Wash Her Undies? by busybodi: 1:42pm On Mar 02, 2009
ehen,if d dude wants to even wash her toto everyday wt his mouth,u pple should let him

@poster

continue jare
Re: Can You Wash Her Undies? by Epi: 2:28pm On Mar 02, 2009
Seriously, what's the difference between a boy's underwear and ladies panties?

Women wash men underpants with “tyre tracks” (shit stains) in the bottom (men not wiping their asses properly), so I see nothing wrong with a man washing a woman panty with his hands

1love
Re: Can You Wash Her Undies? by sweetliet: 3:10pm On Mar 02, 2009
busy_bodi:

ehen,if d dude wants to even wash her toto everyday wt his mouth,u pple should let him

@poster

continue jare

mi e no say na enythin wey dey under skirt you go fit wash.

make anybody talk wetin them like but mi i no say if my husband or boyfrnd no fit wash my pant mi sef no go wash hin dirty panties
Re: Can You Wash Her Undies? by Okijajuju1(m): 3:28pm On Mar 02, 2009
KINI BIG DEAL!!

if she can wash yurs, why cant you wash hers??
Re: Can You Wash Her Undies? by Bestmann(m): 9:23pm On Mar 03, 2009
There will problem any day you did not leave up to expectations.
so apply wisdom, you know they behave like babies.
Don't quote me pls
Re: Can You Wash Her Undies? by sistawoman: 9:41pm On Mar 03, 2009
Tcrack:

What are your friends doing looking in your washing machine or dryer?

My friends dont come over my house and start looking in things w/o asking first. And I have never had a friend ask to see what is in my washing machine.
Re: Can You Wash Her Undies? by tollu: 9:52pm On Mar 03, 2009
sistawoman:

What are your friends doing looking in your washing machine or dryer?

My friends dont come over my house and start looking in things w/o asking first. And I have never had a friend ask to see what is in my washing machine.

I'm assuming the person you quoted is in Nigeria.
A lot of the washing we do is done by hand over here. And ppl could very well see you doing your laundry.
Re: Can You Wash Her Undies? by sistawoman: 10:01pm On Mar 03, 2009
tollu:

I'm assuming the person you quoted is in Nigeria.
A lot of the washing we do is done by hand over here. And ppl could very well see you doing your laundry.

Wow. . . women in Nigeria have just gained a whole new level of respect from me. I would die if I had to wash my clothes out by hand.

I went out and brought all new undies for me, the kids and hubby when our washing machine quit on us and was down for a week. I thought I was going to loose my mind when the dryer went up two weeks ago, I had to hang the clothes on the line, that is too much of me. Hubby went and got one two days later.

Washing clothes by hand- I aint gonna be able to do dat
Re: Can You Wash Her Undies? by MeGaStReEt: 5:52am On Mar 04, 2009
AS LONG AS E KNO GET OTUTU
Re: Can You Wash Her Undies? by Nobody: 8:28pm On Mar 04, 2009
yeah i throw all the dirty laundry in the washing machine and if you don't have one then the house boy/girl will do it anyway!!!!
Re: Can You Wash Her Undies? by chukwudi06(m): 5:20pm On Mar 08, 2009
No problem.
Re: Can You Wash Her Undies? by Pataki: 12:07am On Mar 09, 2009
YES! No shame on that one. We share everything together, we do everything together. Thank heavens for the washing machine. grin

If I can stick my tongue in her lipsrsealed. . . . . what else again? undecided grin
Re: Can You Wash Her Undies? by Radiant(f): 12:40am On Mar 09, 2009
LMAO! It won't be viewed as a yardstick bro. . .rofl. You're so funny, honestly.  grin

When you make little things seem big then it becomes a big deal. If your tongue, finger and penis go inside her, what's the problem with washing her underwears? She's ur woman so stop making it sound ridiculous.

However, the fact that you wash them don't mean you're wrapped around her finger.
Re: Can You Wash Her Undies? by spoilt(f): 12:44am On Mar 09, 2009
epi:

Seriously, what's the difference between a boy's underwear and ladies panties?

Women wash men underpants with “tyre tracks” (shit stains) in the bottom (men not wiping their asses properly), so I see nothing wrong with a man washing a woman panty with his hands

1love

yikes! Skid marks. grin grin
Re: Can You Wash Her Undies? by nethacker(m): 5:31pm On Mar 10, 2009
What is better than wisdom? Woman. And what is better than a good woman? Nothing.If she is a good girl,I will do it.That's not too much to offer afterall we all make love to our girlfriends, Don't We grin, Who be pastor here ?so abeg don't read unnecessary meaning to this, Chukwudi abeg carry go cos na inside person house them they chop rat wey get abdomen.

(1) (Reply)

5 Simple Steps To Stop Masturbation Addiction / A Nairalander Just Made My Day / Many Married Couples Have Sex By Appointment –study

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.