Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,656 members, 7,889,145 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 12:18 AM

If You Schooled In Uniport, You Must Know These Men. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / If You Schooled In Uniport, You Must Know These Men. (3427 Views)

If You Schooled In Uniben You Can Relate To This / 10 Pictures You Will Relate To If You Ever Schooled In A Boarding School. / 19 Pictures You Will Relate To If You Schooled At MOUAU (Umudike) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Schooled In Uniport, You Must Know These Men. by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jun 27, 2015
The guy by the left picks on every student passing and tells you How you are on a fast cruise to express hell. Every passer-by is a sinner and every lady with a guy is with a boyfriend...sinner.
The other guy have Been faithful to hawking pure water and zobo.... ‪#‎UniversityOfPortHarcourt‬ ‪#‎Uniport‬ ‪#‎DeltaGate‬ ‪#‎deltacampus‬

3 Likes

Re: If You Schooled In Uniport, You Must Know These Men. by seankay(m): 4:26pm On Jun 30, 2015
Lol my friend dat finished from uniport told me about em
Re: If You Schooled In Uniport, You Must Know These Men. by seankay(m): 4:26pm On Jun 30, 2015
Lol my friend dat finished from uniport told me about em. Dem craze no b here
Re: If You Schooled In Uniport, You Must Know These Men. by Harvard13(m): 7:45pm On Jun 30, 2015
seankay:
Lol my friend dat finished from uniport told me about em. Dem craze no b here
craze? to sell purewater nd zobo na craze?
Re: If You Schooled In Uniport, You Must Know These Men. by seankay(m): 8:18pm On Jun 30, 2015
Harvard13:

craze? to sell purewater nd zobo na craze?
Its der behavior that is crazy bro
Re: If You Schooled In Uniport, You Must Know These Men. by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jun 30, 2015
It's true. I rep uniport. #mr.fix #vsl #shabalaba
Re: If You Schooled In Uniport, You Must Know These Men. by surelove(f): 10:47pm On Jun 30, 2015
Jesus boy and that pure water man always around arena
Re: If You Schooled In Uniport, You Must Know These Men. by boboLIL(m): 10:52pm On Jun 30, 2015
They wil make heaven....buh see dah sachet water man face.....n0 bi hia 0h l0l
Re: If You Schooled In Uniport, You Must Know These Men. by decode55(m): 12:22am On Jul 01, 2015
I know the first guy, the microphone-on-a-stick preacher. cheesy
That guy no dey tire sha

3 Likes

Re: If You Schooled In Uniport, You Must Know These Men. by Nobody: 7:28am On Jul 01, 2015
I rep UDSS uniport... I knw d microfine guy
Re: If You Schooled In Uniport, You Must Know These Men. by Winna01(m): 9:23am On Jul 01, 2015
Hahahaha, they are still around oh
Re: If You Schooled In Uniport, You Must Know These Men. by Kemy11(m): 6:21pm On Jul 01, 2015
That preacher does not rest. Don't dare to pass in front of him with a Girl. He's funny though
Re: If You Schooled In Uniport, You Must Know These Men. by brainpower(m): 7:08pm On Jul 01, 2015
That preacher has actually picked me out once when I was walking with a girl along delta road and I heard he has built a house in his hometown just from doing this preaching. And surprisingly I saw someone park his car to give this guy some money when I was in school. And for the purewater guy, his face is familiar but I don't know him well cos he didn't really hawk at Ofrima and that's where I had my classes.
Re: If You Schooled In Uniport, You Must Know These Men. by Nerosoft19(m): 7:33pm On Jul 01, 2015
lol... dat preacher guy dat has passed more judgement dan God. lol as for that hawker him node eva get change. . lol iRep unique uniport
Re: If You Schooled In Uniport, You Must Know These Men. by godwinony(m): 10:03pm On Jul 01, 2015
those guys don tey o...even since my basic days in 2012..

(1) (Reply)

Please, Which Course Is This? (PHOTO) / Can't See My Jamb Result / Nigerian Family With 10 Professors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.