Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,766 members, 7,898,723 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 July 2024 at 05:36 PM

Oil Business In Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Oil Business In Nigeria (588 Views)

How To Start A Palm Oil Business In Nigeria(full Business Plan) / 7 Reasons Why You Must Start An Online Business In 2017 / Dairo Damilola Opeyemi Redefining Auto-parts Business In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Oil Business In Nigeria by iretunde(m): 11:22pm On Jun 27, 2015
Oil Business in Nigeria

It has been a thing of that is known to everybody in all over the world that Nigeria has one of the best crude in the whole world. But this same crude has been the source of income generation for some well connected fellow and most the big giants in the industry. But as far as Oil is concerned in Nigeria, it takes some big guru and the real trusted partners to go into the business of Oil in Nigeria. Many have been killed in the line of oil bunkering while many are facing prison terms all in the name of what God has supernaturally gives to man in his own land which some claimed as their own father's property and heritage by becoming the government. I will say for every law that goes against the naturality of God to be freely used by individual is a total conspiracy of the government. Peradventure I have gold on my acres of land, the government will claimed it as there's, if I have Crude on the portion of my lot of waterways it also belongs to government, and this same government has not been doing anything to better my life in exchange. Rather they will take my property and claimed it as there's, then that what I called Government Conspiracy. There are many conspiracies as a matter of fact, but the most common conspiracies is the conspiracies of the rich,which many poor people doesn't know how to bridge the gap between them. Government have their own which the rich benefits, I also have my own which the rich must complied with. And all conspiracies becomes the survival of the fittest. Oil can be done in a very safe way and only by those who are truly interested in doing the business. You can also be part of this now with us and we'll definitely gives you exactly what you requested for, but with assurance of payment done immediately. Here I present you a company with the link directly to supply you with Crude Oil at a very affordable price and this is directly from Port Harcourt here in Nigeria. We can only gives this assurance of patronage if only there's heart of sincerity and trust. We don't believe in fraudulent activities and we will love if you can just build the trust by trying us with just a single deal and see how truthful we can be. We use our business to create friendship and we do not scam or fraud at whatever length. So trust us and we will deliver. For more information please call Skypole on +2348023480791. Please I don't receive calls at Night, and check your local time to compare Nigerian time before calling. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Income Tax In Nigeria / I Can Help Your Business To Further Grow Effectively. / USA Couple Will Help You Buy Whatever You Need In The USA And Ship To Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.