Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,348 members, 7,881,286 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 03:55 PM

How Authentic Is Domainking.ng - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How Authentic Is Domainking.ng (1822 Views)

How Reliable Is Domainking? / Domainking.ng Users – Let’s Meet Here / Rescue Service For Domainking.ng Customers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Authentic Is Domainking.ng by Danyl(m): 11:27pm On Jun 27, 2015
good day nlers. Please am in dire need of hosting a web application and will like to know if domainking.ng is very reliable.. As we all know Naija hosts are becoming messier by the day. Opinions will be highly valued. thank you.
Re: How Authentic Is Domainking.ng by kobenol(m): 5:46pm On Jul 16, 2015
I did a who is search on them, they seem to be a group of Indians running the show, they however also have UK business address I didn't yet do a trace on their IP but my guess is their Servers may be in the UK.
http://whois.domaintools.com/domainking.ng
domainking.ng I'll presume is part of the larger domainking.biz
They have the cheapest domain name registration as I can yet find especially com.ng
Re: How Authentic Is Domainking.ng by Danyl(m): 9:19pm On Jul 16, 2015
kobenol:
I did a who is search on them, they seem to be a group of Indians running the show, they however also have UK business address I didn't yet do a trace on their IP but my guess is their Servers may be in the UK.
http://whois.domaintools.com/domainking.ng
domainking.ng I'll presume is part of the larger domainking.com
They have the cheapest domain name registration as I can yet find especially com.ng
thanks. am already on their web hosting.
Re: How Authentic Is Domainking.ng by kobenol(m): 11:46am On Jul 17, 2015
O.k Danyl
how is your experience on their servers, also customer relations and support?
Perhaps I'll acquire a domain through them imminently.
I've experimented with a few free webhosts, you might wanna check http://www.000webhost.com It's very good and hasn't failed me. Though initial setup may take a couple days
Re: How Authentic Is Domainking.ng by Danyl(m): 12:14pm On Jul 17, 2015
kobenol:
O.k Danyl
how is your experience on their servers, also customer relations and support?
Perhaps I'll acquire a domain through them imminently.
I've experimented with a few free webhosts, you might wanna check http://www.000webhost.com It's very good and hasn't failed me. Though initial setup may take a couple days
the customer care is very okay its just that their cpanel is the one of those u buy through resellers, you cant change d php version u can only what was provided for u
Re: How Authentic Is Domainking.ng by kobenol(m): 7:51am On Jul 18, 2015
Danyl:
the customer care is very okay its just that their cpanel is the one of those u buy through resellers, you cant change d php version u can only what was provided for u
Oh ok... thanks
Re: How Authentic Is Domainking.ng by fjlinks(m): 3:30pm On Nov 28, 2018
Danyl:
good day nlers. Please am in dire need of hosting a web application and will like to know if domainking.ng is very reliable.. As we all know Naija hosts are becoming messier by the day. Opinions will be highly valued. thank you.

If there is one thing that need to be given due consideration when it comes to hosting with any Nigeria web host is Uptime, Speed and Support. Check this DomainKing Review for more information

(1) (Reply)

Who Else Wants To Create A Wordpress Website / P2p Script Available For 10k / Error 404 Page Not Found: How to fix With Yoast SEO Plugin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.