Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,084 members, 7,880,381 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 05:12 PM

I Feel One Step Closer To Bagging A Grammy Award - Yemi Alade - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Feel One Step Closer To Bagging A Grammy Award - Yemi Alade (1709 Views)

Sikiru Adepoju: Throwback Pictures Of A Two-time Grammy Award Winning Nigerian / Wizkid Has Been Nominated For A Grammy Award / Lekan Babalola - Nigeria's First Grammy Award Winner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: I Feel One Step Closer To Bagging A Grammy Award - Yemi Alade by Section8(m): 9:44am On Jun 28, 2015
Abeg give me icewater and 8 mouthed koboko make I wake diz girl up
Re: I Feel One Step Closer To Bagging A Grammy Award - Yemi Alade by redfigure(m): 1:47pm On Jun 28, 2015
Unibenstudent:
you aRe the type of lady to die waiting for a fine boy to marry an ugly old woman like u,,me and u know u are one ugly piece of shit,who steals pictures to attract more customers,that's why u selct who to reply PM's ,ugly ladies ought to be satisfied with whatever crumbs is remaining for them,,nneka the preety serpent or whatever,get off ur high horse and quit thinking u have anything to offer,,u r no more different that any house girl who wishes to sleep with the oga of the house..because she is a pauper and she knows,the next time u underrate me ,I will show u who has the ability to make or mar a personae on here.
Nneka123:
grin grin Ehyaa. Because i did not reply your pm? Is that why you are so pained. _Idiot feeling important. Why should i reply your pm? what do you have to offer? Ewu.
You're so not close to kinda guys i deal with in reality. you are very dumb. I don't do dumb guys, and on top of that you're ugly. I don't do ugly guys too. I got taste.
When you don't give them attention they want, they will start ranting like mad man roaming the street naked. Unibenstudent, Go and get life, and stop sniffing your Gorilla nose into my business. Nonsense.
Unibenstudent:
you aRe the type of lady to die waiting for a fine boy to marry an ugly old woman like u,,me and u know u are one ugly piece of shit,who steals pictures to attract more customers,that's why u selct who to reply PM's ,ugly ladies ought to be satisfied with whatever crumbs is remaining for them,,nneka the preety serpent or whatever,get off ur high horse and quit thinking u have anything to offer,,u r no more different that any house girl who wishes to sleep with the oga of the house..because she is a pauper and she knows,the next time u underrate me ,I will show u who has the ability to make or mar a personae on here.
Uniben student, first you no get sense. How you go Dey quarrel with woman, see as you Dey embarrass yourself with your own post. Nneka well!!! I no know whether make I tag you market woman (no offence). I Dey follow you, so most of your post I view the headline na about person wey you Dey insult.. later na... I use God beg una two, no vex insult me.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Is Better? Miley Vs Nicki / Which University Does Omotola's Daughter Attend? / #nobraday: See Hot Braless Photos Of Nigerian Celebrities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.