Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,188 members, 7,890,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 05:36 AM

Why Is Homosexuality Increasing Along With Semi Nude Public Dressing? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is Homosexuality Increasing Along With Semi Nude Public Dressing? (860 Views)

Hot Semi-Nude Photos Of The German Model With Tattoo All Over Her Body / South African Lady Celebrates 4month Relationship Anniversary With Semi-Nude Pic / EXPOSED: Reason For Increasing No Of Single Ladies In Nigeria & The Solution (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is Homosexuality Increasing Along With Semi Nude Public Dressing? by tpiander: 1:16am On Jun 28, 2015
or is it my imagination?

is there a correlation?
Re: Why Is Homosexuality Increasing Along With Semi Nude Public Dressing? by Nobody: 1:36am On Jun 28, 2015
There is nothing more left to hide in the female body. It remains the male one,
Very soon, we will all be walking naked around in the name getting a partner,

We won't notice until we become gorillas and find our selves in the bush lipsrsealed

But that's none of my business. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Why Is Homosexuality Increasing Along With Semi Nude Public Dressing? by marshalcarter: 1:52am On Jun 28, 2015
tongue Ask nicky minaj
Re: Why Is Homosexuality Increasing Along With Semi Nude Public Dressing? by tpiander: 3:23am On Jun 28, 2015
isn't it supposed to be the other way round.

marshalcarter:
. . . . .

btw, are you gay? going by your id.....
Re: Why Is Homosexuality Increasing Along With Semi Nude Public Dressing? by marshalcarter: 6:44am On Jun 28, 2015
tpiander:
isn't it supposed to be the other way round.

btw, are you gay? going by your id.....
You dey mad nii
I be lyk gay for ya eye abi you see me dey kiss my fellow man for my D.P
Mtcheeeeeeeew
Rubbish
Re: Why Is Homosexuality Increasing Along With Semi Nude Public Dressing? by Cutehector(m): 7:16am On Jun 28, 2015
marshalcarter:

You dey mad nii
I be lyk gay for ya eye abi you see me dey kiss my fellow man for my D.P
Mtcheeeeeeeew
Rubbish
its so stewpid hw people like tpiander ask nonsensical questions of correlating people's monikers with being gay

(1) (Reply)

Touching Love Story (A Must Read) / She Is Not Telling Me A Yes Or A No, What Should I Do? / Man Jumps Into River To Commit Suicide On Wedding Day. Reason? The Bride Is Ugly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.