Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,121 members, 7,880,485 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 07:16 PM

Your Opinions On Nollywood! - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Your Opinions On Nollywood! (482 Views)

Is There Anything I Have Not Written On Nollywood And Nigerian Film Industry? / New York Times Special On Nollywood / Top 10 Discussions On Nollywood In 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Opinions On Nollywood! by Lordsprince: 1:23am On Jun 28, 2015
Hi

I am an aspiring Nigerian movie maker undertaking my dissertation for a film making degree and my focus is on Nollywood.

I would like to find out why people watch Nollywood films, and what people like and dislike about them.

I have developed a quick 2 minute survey and would be very grateful if you could take the time out to answer the questions at:

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/RY3WJK9

Thanks in advance wink
Re: Your Opinions On Nollywood! by Nobody: 1:26am On Jun 28, 2015
Hmmm.. Truth is, they have upgraded.
Most reason Why I watch the few I watch is because of the laughter I get to have at the various fault of the director and actors...
Again, there have been a massive improvement in the industry.
Re: Your Opinions On Nollywood! by Lordsprince: 2:13pm On Jun 28, 2015
Freemanan - thanks for your reply, do you think you could take a few minutes of your time to take the survey at:https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/RY3WJK9
Re: Your Opinions On Nollywood! by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jun 28, 2015
Lordsprince:
Freemanan - thanks for your reply, do you think you could take a few minutes of your time to take the survey at:https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/RY3WJK9
On it
Re: Your Opinions On Nollywood! by Originalsly: 3:23pm On Jun 28, 2015
I used to watch fairly often years ago but hardly ever do now. I did because the movies depicted the many ways of life and scenery in Nigeria. Although the quality of the films were poor the stories, acting and flow were much better. No doubt, in recent years the production quality of the films has improved greatly...much better quality picture and sound... but sad to say...the stories and actors have taken the highway to mediocrity ... plain and simple...the movies suck period. Of all the Nollywood movies produced last year....should a foreigner ask you to recommend one...just one movie that he would find interesting enough to make him want to see more...whi h would you recommend?

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood Never Fail To Disappoint. A Beef Of Just A Week Faa. / Streamline / Question For The Day -hello-

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.