Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,350 members, 7,937,063 topics. Date: Sunday, 01 September 2024 at 12:09 PM

UNBELIEVABLE: I Missed A 400k/month Job Interview Because Her But... -vanguard - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / UNBELIEVABLE: I Missed A 400k/month Job Interview Because Her But... -vanguard (2601 Views)

Unbelievable!! I Was Sexually Harassed By A Girl Last Night / I Missed Romance Section / Unbelievable Sex Stories From Married Women In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

UNBELIEVABLE: I Missed A 400k/month Job Interview Because Her But... -vanguard by Nobody: 10:01am On Jun 28, 2015

I had a minute misunderstanding with my girl whom I was planning to get married to later this year

I live in asokoro area of Abuja working with this small IT firm. I met a pretty 30+ lady in a friends marriage last month. we exchanged cards and became friends.

she asked for a date which I obliged and we had fun that day. she's a pretty lady, fair, tall, curvy and has sexy eyes.

Later did she tell me she was admin manager of this huge oil coy here in Abj and she's 38 and single!!

I'm only 25 young vibrant IT goon with loads of potentials and esterinceicsus

So it happened that there was an opening in their company, she told me bout it and assured me I'll get it at the snap of her fingers. Entry pay was 400k with loads of benefits and allowances

Too good to be true I jumped up, me? with just a 60k salary. I hurried home and informed bae hoping she'll jump up too

Unbelievably, my fiancee hissed and said she'll not accept any offer from that my lady friend that she could have ulterior motive. I was so infuriated.

On the said day of the interview bae said laye, I wasn't going. we argued and almost fought but she won. I decided to give in to her because of my love for her and I lost the job!!

Not just the job I lost my friendship with my lady friend. She called me later that day, angry even insulted me saying that I missed the interview that there was nothing she could do If I still wanted the job

A day after that incident you cannot believe my fiancee broke up with me!!

And that's how I've been since last week. lost both women and a juicy job offer

*posted this to teach young folks*
[
Re: UNBELIEVABLE: I Missed A 400k/month Job Interview Because Her But... -vanguard by apogeez(m): 10:02am On Jun 28, 2015
Yungwizzzy:

I had a minute misunderstanding with my girl whom I was planning to get married to later this year

I live in asokoro area of Abuja working with this small IT firm. I met a pretty 30+ lady in a friends marriage last month. we exchanged cards and became friends.

she asked for a date which I obliged and we had fun that day. she's a pretty lady, fair, tall, curvy and has sexy eyes.

Later did she tell me she was admin manager of this huge oil coy here in Abj and she's 38 and single!!

So it happened that there was an opening in their company, she told me bout it and assured me I'll get it at the snap of her fingers. Entry pay was 400k with loads of benefits and allowances

Too good to be true I jumped up, me? with just a 60k salary. I hurried home and informed bae hoping she'll jump up too

Unbelievably, my fiancee hissed and said she'll not accept any offer from that my lady friend that she could have ulterior motive. I was so infuriated.

On the said day of the interview bae said laye, I wasn't going. we argued and almost fought but she won. I decided to give in to her because of my love for her and I lost the job!!

Not just the job I lost my friendship with my lady friend. She called me later that day, angry even insulted me saying that I missed the interview that there was nothing she could do If I still wanted the job

[
Re: UNBELIEVABLE: I Missed A 400k/month Job Interview Because Her But... -vanguard by osaslord500(m): 10:05am On Jun 28, 2015
angry

1 Like

Re: UNBELIEVABLE: I Missed A 400k/month Job Interview Because Her But... -vanguard by samflex(m): 10:05am On Jun 28, 2015
Bro abeg I need this asaba weed too
Re: UNBELIEVABLE: I Missed A 400k/month Job Interview Because Her But... -vanguard by tempest01(m): 10:07am On Jun 28, 2015
Opened thread, saw youngwizzy, pressed back button.

Ok came back and left this comment
Re: UNBELIEVABLE: I Missed A 400k/month Job Interview Because Her But... -vanguard by CountDracula(m): 10:09am On Jun 28, 2015
Yungwizzzy:

[

Eeya
Re: UNBELIEVABLE: I Missed A 400k/month Job Interview Because Her But... -vanguard by Wale112(m): 10:10am On Jun 28, 2015
This can only happen in that Nigeria not Ghana.
Re: UNBELIEVABLE: I Missed A 400k/month Job Interview Because Her But... -vanguard by Chidonc(m): 10:10am On Jun 28, 2015
I can see poverty calling u Poverty callin u Poverty callin u My brother
Re: UNBELIEVABLE: I Missed A 400k/month Job Interview Because Her But... -vanguard by AngelicBloom(f): 10:16am On Jun 28, 2015
cry
Re: UNBELIEVABLE: I Missed A 400k/month Job Interview Because Her But... -vanguard by nerodenero: 10:18am On Jun 28, 2015
I think Guinness Book of Record should take this into account and grant this guy award FOR BEING THE GREATEST MUMU EVER LIVETH.
Re: UNBELIEVABLE: I Missed A 400k/month Job Interview Because Her But... -vanguard by MEGGATRON(m): 10:27am On Jun 28, 2015
incredible! .......I pray you don't miss heaven with your high level of stupidity.

Just like the devil deceived eve and she did the same to adam. The devil used her to hinder your huge spot of being successful.

Sometimes the demon doesn't have to look UGLY and scary, it can look attractive .
Re: UNBELIEVABLE: I Missed A 400k/month Job Interview Because Her But... -vanguard by Phikom(m): 10:32am On Jun 28, 2015
just passing by...
Re: UNBELIEVABLE: I Missed A 400k/month Job Interview Because Her But... -vanguard by lovemko(m): 10:32am On Jun 28, 2015
nerodenero:
I think Guinness Book of Record should take this into account and grant this guy award FOR BEING THE GREATEST MUMU EVER LIVETH.
seconded
(only if the story is for real, cos it sounds unbelievable)
Re: UNBELIEVABLE: I Missed A 400k/month Job Interview Because Her But... -vanguard by prettyjo(f): 10:35am On Jun 28, 2015
:ohmmmmmm
jiri kwa nwayo
Re: UNBELIEVABLE: I Missed A 400k/month Job Interview Because Her But... -vanguard by popweezy(m): 10:36am On Jun 28, 2015
NO ONE HAS TO TELL ME OP IS NOT A NIGERIAN.
Re: UNBELIEVABLE: I Missed A 400k/month Job Interview Because Her But... -vanguard by larrymoore(m): 10:37am On Jun 28, 2015
They suppose flog u.
Re: UNBELIEVABLE: I Missed A 400k/month Job Interview Because Her But... -vanguard by facealone05(m): 10:40am On Jun 28, 2015
Wow dey av said it all God will provide a better job and a understand woman to u
Re: UNBELIEVABLE: I Missed A 400k/month Job Interview Because Her But... -vanguard by Nobody: 10:48am On Jun 28, 2015
And you are still creating thread for your stupidity undecided

You need to visit your villa. Those oracle's has risen again
Re: UNBELIEVABLE: I Missed A 400k/month Job Interview Because Her But... -vanguard by pato405(m): 11:00am On Jun 28, 2015
samflex:
Bro abeg I need this asaba weed too
original stuff o! no one knows where he gets his supplies. undecided
Re: UNBELIEVABLE: I Missed A 400k/month Job Interview Because Her But... -vanguard by ednut1(m): 11:22am On Jun 28, 2015
movie title
Re: UNBELIEVABLE: I Missed A 400k/month Job Interview Because Her But... -vanguard by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jun 28, 2015
popweezy:
NO ONE HAS TO TELL ME OP IS NOT A NIGERIAN.

I am my love
Re: UNBELIEVABLE: I Missed A 400k/month Job Interview Because Her But... -vanguard by popweezy(m): 2:05pm On Jun 28, 2015
Yungwizzzy:

I am my love
owk ho..but I know a typical Nigerian won't lose such opportunity..
Re: UNBELIEVABLE: I Missed A 400k/month Job Interview Because Her But... -vanguard by 400billionman: 3:17pm On Jun 28, 2015
I know say nah lie.

Make I no read am..
Re: UNBELIEVABLE: I Missed A 400k/month Job Interview Because Her But... -vanguard by Wallade(m): 3:49pm On Jun 28, 2015
You have my sympathy
Re: UNBELIEVABLE: I Missed A 400k/month Job Interview Because Her But... -vanguard by Mostwanted7: 4:43pm On Jun 28, 2015
We know those dat will remain poor
Re: UNBELIEVABLE: I Missed A 400k/month Job Interview Because Her But... -vanguard by publicenemy(m): 4:52pm On Jun 28, 2015
Yungwizzzy:

[

She broke up with you because you were stvpid enough to give in to her whinning. It shows ur not man enuff to make decisions that will improve ur life and hers, from 60k to 400k and you were stupid to let it go. It also shows you will not be man enuff to turn down the advances of a colleague.

And finally it shows that you are a very big FOOL and ur father will be disappointed with what he raised... Serves you right... Woman wrapper.

3 Likes

Re: UNBELIEVABLE: I Missed A 400k/month Job Interview Because Her But... -vanguard by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jun 28, 2015
Wale112:
This can only happen in that Nigeria not Ghana.

Useless comment. Mtcheewww!
Re: UNBELIEVABLE: I Missed A 400k/month Job Interview Because Her But... -vanguard by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jun 28, 2015
nerodenero:

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: UNBELIEVABLE: I Missed A 400k/month Job Interview Because Her But... -vanguard by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jun 28, 2015
publicenemy:

She broke up with you because you were stvpid enough to give in to her whinning. It shows ur not man enuff to make decisions that will improve ur life and hers, from 60k to 400k and you were stupid to let it go. It also shows you will not be man enuff to turn down the advances of a colleague.

And finally it shows that you are a very big FOOL and ur father will be disappointed with what he raised... Serves you right... Woman wrapper.

You just carry the matter for like gala? shoorr??
Re: UNBELIEVABLE: I Missed A 400k/month Job Interview Because Her But... -vanguard by publicenemy(m): 9:37pm On Jun 28, 2015
Yungwizzzy:

You just carry the matter for like gala? shoorr??
The guy too fvck up abeg...
Re: UNBELIEVABLE: I Missed A 400k/month Job Interview Because Her But... -vanguard by Nobody: 6:47am On Jun 29, 2015
more

(1) (2) (Reply)

Cheating Husband Dumped ... With Huge Billboard Sign / My Thought On Guys In Romance Section / A Married Woman Did This To Me, After Seeing My Budget.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.