Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,202 members, 7,974,051 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 02:38 PM

The Chosen People - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Chosen People (461 Views)

Why Do Chosen People Wear Apron? / The Chosen Daily Devotional 30th March, 2016 / How Was Sunday Chosen As A Sacred Day? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Chosen People by wapSmart(m): 10:37am On Jun 28, 2015
When God was creating human being in his own images and likeness to have dominion and rule over all the creeping things on planet earth he has one thing in mind to make all and sundry EQUALLY (Gen 1:26).

Then the questions; why am i failing in life, why am i suffering, why are horendous tribulation deteriorating my BONES and JOINTs comes to mind. The gospel truth is that tribulation, trying times will surely rear its head for the BIBLE said in this world tribulation will come but we should be of good cheer for the LORD have overcome them(John 16:33)(tribulation).

Then one begin to excogitate on the reason why one is failing in life, kow-towing to the works of the devil, why difficult situation is hitting one like a tsunami for the BIBLE also said that God have given all and sundry AUTHORITY to trample on snake and scorpions and to overcome all the power of the enemy(Luke 10:19).

Then one feel dejected, rejected and neglected for if God have done all this for all an sundry before the blinding and foundation of the earth then why are problems holding me by the jugular, why am i making a step forward and ten step backward.

One interesting fact about our creator is that he had created all and sundry to be the HEAD and not the TAIL, to be ABOVE only and not BENEATH (Det 28:13) but the bitter pill one have to gulp is that for every interesting, cool and high flying promise God has promised human being there is an INSTRUCTION one must adhere to, to enjoy such promise and the problem with the higher animal is that such instruction is what we all want to skip.

God knows so much that no matter how wonderfully human being have been created some will still drop the balls, some will still want to tow their own line which is why he has his own CHOSEN PEOPLE.

These chosen being are not the most handsome and beautiful but they are those that have stick their neck out to adhere and obey the INSTRUCTION contain inside the BIBLE.

These choosen being are the one that God has selected, called out of darkness into God marvellous light to be a royal prieshood, a choosen generation, a holy nation, a peculiar(special) being to show forth the praise of God (I peter 2:9) base on the fact that they have obey the word and adhere to the INSTRUCTION.

Exodus 19:5-6
Now if you obey me fully and keep my covenant, then out of all nations you will be my treasured possession. Although the whole earth is mine, you will be for me a kingdom of priests and a holy nation.' These are the words you are to speak to the Israelites."

Which is why every christian that is still looking for the missing piece should look inward if he/she is not the architect of his/her quagmire, for the foundation have been layed for everybody to build on. For if one wants the LORD to choose one like Jacob as his own one needs to FULLY OBEY the words in the BIBLE and PROMULGATE the GOSPEL..

SleekySON(vicmeek/wapsmart)

(1) (Reply)

Is Playing Sports Bet A Sin? / Hello! Can You Be A Christian And Not Go To Church? / Who Among These Three Is A Sinner?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.