Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,466 members, 7,888,449 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 08:00 AM

Now That The Clueless Has Given Way To The Clueful - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Now That The Clueless Has Given Way To The Clueful (584 Views)

The Clueless Wailing Wailers Got It Horribly Wrong Again! / My Conversation With A Ghanaian On The "Clueless" Policies Of Our Government(s) / Now That The Clueless Has Given Way To The Clueful. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Now That The Clueless Has Given Way To The Clueful by DaJulee(f): 2:32pm On Jun 28, 2015
Now That The Clueless Has Given Way To The Clueful.

By Julius Diamond

In time past the most popular song that ever lived in the mouth of many in the political cycle was Jonathan the clueless, Jonathan the Feeble, Jonathan the woman wrapper, Jonathan the this, Jonathan the that.

Those songs made the humble Jonathan to accept to give way for anyone who can help move Nigeria further than he has done. This was expected to be a Moses-To-Joshua leadership. But while some well-meanie Nigerians were searching for a Joshua to take up the mantle, some mischievous and unscrupulous elements on the aegis of APC gathered together and agreed to present to Nigeria an old-Dullard- Daura cattle rearer.

They presented this man to Nigerians as the clueful. Today as Satan could have it; he is elected president. Yet, in the abundance of his cluefulness; he has not been able to find clues to the whereabout of the CHIBOK GIRLS, he has not been able to find clues to capturing SHEKARAU, he has not been able to find clues on how to STABILIZE INTERNATIONAL OIL PRICE, he has not been able to find clues on how to start the PAYMENT OF 5,000 naira TO EACH OF THE UNEMPLOYED citizen of Nigeria, he has not been able to find clues on how to begin FEEDING ALL SCHOOL CHILDREN. Worst of all is that he has not been able to find clues on how to GET HIS EXECUTIVE CABINET.

Indeed, the CLUELESS one has given way to the CLUEFUL man. And the CLUEFUL man is showing his CLUEFULNESS.

But if I may ask: "NOW THAT THE CLUEFUL IS IN POWER; WHAT BETTER HAS HE DONE?

Re: Now That The Clueless Has Given Way To The Clueful by sparkleboy(m): 2:37pm On Jun 28, 2015
Introduction
Re: Now That The Clueless Has Given Way To The Clueful by nobosaba(m): 2:37pm On Jun 28, 2015
Hmm. Abeg nor go cause fight o
Re: Now That The Clueless Has Given Way To The Clueful by Olsoo(m): 2:44pm On Jun 28, 2015
But if I may ask: "NOW THAT THE CLUEFUL IS IN POWER; WHAT BETTER HAS HE DONE?

www.google.com.ng has the answers undecided
Re: Now That The Clueless Has Given Way To The Clueful by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jun 28, 2015
If u ask me,na who I go ask?,#singing
Re: Now That The Clueless Has Given Way To The Clueful by SomebodyLovesMe: 2:45pm On Jun 28, 2015
How can you compare 6 years in power to one month in power

When you call them (tanoids) clueless now, they will start complaining. grin

1 Like

Re: Now That The Clueless Has Given Way To The Clueful by baralatie(m): 2:49pm On Jun 28, 2015
I am.here to read comments

1 Like

Re: Now That The Clueless Has Given Way To The Clueful by SOUPF: 2:51pm On Jun 28, 2015
The holy books talk about respecting our elders, so also tradition...Where did our school teachers, religious leaders,parents, go wrong?how come the youths of these days are so comfortable insulting their elders to the extent of calling them names?clueless, daft,dullard,amongst many other names... Respect begets respect...if you must disagree with another poster do so in an intelligent and matured manner and stop the name calling...
Re: Now That The Clueless Has Given Way To The Clueful by ifeegee(f): 2:52pm On Jun 28, 2015
There is need for respect and decorum for an office. I think the office of the president deserves that respect.

I didn't vote for PMB and won't vote him unless he proves his Change. My not being his fan does not give me the right to insult his office or person.

It'll do more good if you write from a point of objectivity and not let your emotions override your sense of judgement . Thank you.
Re: Now That The Clueless Has Given Way To The Clueful by ArchEnemy(m): 2:59pm On Jun 28, 2015
As if the problems of Nigeria erupted in 30 days

And Jonathan 'did not accept to give way' He lost the election

1 Like

Re: Now That The Clueless Has Given Way To The Clueful by 234GT(m): 3:26pm On Jun 28, 2015
The fools who voted Buhari will defend him with even with their lives.

(1) (Reply)

Foreign Varsities Delisting N’delta Students / Anambra Indigenes Suffer Over Closure Of Petrol Stations,as Fuel Sells For N500 / PHOTOS: Governor Rochas Okorocha Helps Physically Challenged Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.