Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,589 members, 7,921,239 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 08:44 PM

Check Out Rihanna's Face: Kool Pic! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Check Out Rihanna's Face: Kool Pic! (2993 Views)

Check Out Rihanna's Outfit (you Will Never Own Me) / Check Out Rihanna Shoki Photos / Check Out Rihanna's New Look (see Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check Out Rihanna's Face: Kool Pic! by henrydan(m): 8:25pm On Mar 01, 2009
Guys, check out Rihanna's face after the Panel Beating, grin The both of them are actually turning out to be the "Whitney & Brown" of our Generation, what ya'll think?

Re: Check Out Rihanna's Face: Kool Pic! by DaPhoenix(f): 8:37pm On Mar 01, 2009
Domestic violence isn't funny. That could be your mother or sister . . . I bet the picture won't be "kool" now, would it?
Re: Check Out Rihanna's Face: Kool Pic! by labiyemmy(m): 8:42pm On Mar 01, 2009
Poster

That aint cool at all man!
Re: Check Out Rihanna's Face: Kool Pic! by Nobody: 9:23pm On Mar 01, 2009
She got what she deserved for being a STUPID WOMAN, if a man beats you black and blue and you decide to squash it and go back with him, instead of pressing charges against him, then you have only yourself to blame!!!!
Women like Rihanna is the reason why men continue beating on their women, if that punk Chris Brown was in jail right now, he would really reconsider his actions. F^%K them!!!!!
to each their own
Re: Check Out Rihanna's Face: Kool Pic! by Czarskit(m): 9:34pm On Mar 01, 2009
So wat's d true story? A flirting boyfriend or a STD distributing girlfriend? The latter sounds more feasible cos d 4ma doesn't warrant such 'brutality'.
I hope Brizzle doesn't av any disease sha. . . tongue
Re: Check Out Rihanna's Face: Kool Pic! by 190: 11:48pm On Mar 01, 2009
i also did dat 2 my gf the same day cris did his,
and funny enuf we are bak 2geda,
cud it b dat me and my gf wud be 9.geria;s
cris and rihanna in the near future, let me know fellows grin
Re: Check Out Rihanna's Face: Kool Pic! by nateevs(m): 11:55pm On Mar 01, 2009
Imagine talking about laying your hands on a woman on a public forum and feeling cool about it. . I also did that to my gf the day chris did his undecided
Whateva happened to shame!
Re: Check Out Rihanna's Face: Kool Pic! by 190: 12:53am On Mar 02, 2009
@ nateevs
clearly there isnt notin lik JOKES in Uk
wher u claim ure based
clearly i wont be suprised if i find out
ure in a public cafe in AJ CITY
people like u despite been males
are the types i wud love 2 lay my fist on
porcupine!
Re: Check Out Rihanna's Face: Kool Pic! by Gabry(f): 1:17am On Mar 02, 2009
OMG! Some of you guys are just sick. . . Thank God in a way cause more applicants o register in to hell. . . angry

The way some of you guys post would really make your country sound bad by now. . . One rotten apple would spoilt the whole lot so watch it next time.
Re: Check Out Rihanna's Face: Kool Pic! by bluespice(f): 2:26am On Mar 02, 2009
those weak punk-ass-niggaz 190 and Bleep-you
u both are in dire need of a full brain transplant (if that is possible)
a mentally deranged fatally injured brain would definitely be
of much use than the sorry excuses uve got now
Re: Check Out Rihanna's Face: Kool Pic! by Busybody2(f): 3:37am On Mar 02, 2009
bluespice:

those weak punk-ass-niggaz 190 and mess-you
u both are in dire need of a full brain transplant (if that is possible)
a mentally deranged fatally injured brain would definitely be
of much use than the sorry excuses uve got now

Iyalode*, easy tiger cheesy 190 was actually joking, he does not have a serious bone in his body thats why grin grin grin
Re: Check Out Rihanna's Face: Kool Pic! by Nobody: 5:44am On Mar 02, 2009
Busy_body:

Iyalode*, easy tiger cheesy 190 was actually joking, he does not have a serious bone in his body thats why grin grin grin

Don't know about that BB, check out his contributions on this thread:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-25706.32.html#msg3531119

The young man appears to be very proud of himself. What a shame!
Re: Check Out Rihanna's Face: Kool Pic! by oluwafemi113(m): 8:30am On Mar 02, 2009
;d
Re: Check Out Rihanna's Face: Kool Pic! by teeice(f): 4:34pm On Mar 02, 2009
@190
It is not funny to hit a woman and your GF must be a bit thick to go back to you.
you both might end up as nigeria's chris and rihanna but that is not an achievement.
Re: Check Out Rihanna's Face: Kool Pic! by steve49ja(m): 4:55pm On Mar 02, 2009
Oh mai. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . kai i pity am ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
What must she have done to deserve panel beater working on her 'delicate skin'
Peeps dont know what they gat mennnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!!!
Re: Check Out Rihanna's Face: Kool Pic! by whitelexi(m): 4:58pm On Mar 02, 2009
Dayummmmnnnnnnnnnn, see mending shaaa grin
Re: Check Out Rihanna's Face: Kool Pic! by Nobody: 5:14pm On Mar 02, 2009
Bleep-You:

Beautiful picture cheesy

I wish i can frame it to put in my living room so as to remind me how women are meant to be treated and their real position in life!

Chris Brown you are my hero and more grease to your elbow. Hope you entertain your fans the more very soon with another beautiful potrait of a battered bastard woman beaten out of her senses!

Mad Mayne. . . I dey always gbadun your posts cos u write like a demon-possessed fellow. Anyways, am your FAN jare grin cheesy tongue
Re: Check Out Rihanna's Face: Kool Pic! by Gabry(f): 1:42am On Mar 03, 2009
Stevie,
Based on E News, Chris Brown Testicles was finding his car keys and he could not find it and than Rihanna ask him whats the matter and he beat and strangle her up. Something like that. undecided
Re: Check Out Rihanna's Face: Kool Pic! by steve49ja(m): 9:28am On Mar 03, 2009
gabrywyl:

Stevie,
Based on E News, Chris Brown Testicles was finding his car keys and he could not find it and than Rihanna ask him whats the matter and he beat and strangle her up. Something like that. undecided
Hehe Gabwyl,never knew one's testicles could see. . . . . . . he strangled her?? really?? cheesy
Re: Check Out Rihanna's Face: Kool Pic! by segzicres(m): 9:34am On Mar 03, 2009
LORD JESUS!!! men!!! well chris b did a good job. now we can see rihanna without make up. damn she wor wor.
Re: Check Out Rihanna's Face: Kool Pic! by Gabry(f): 9:44am On Mar 03, 2009
stevie, so you are happy he strangled her? even if rihanna was the one strangling Chris testicles, i wont friend her ooo. . . but now, i am not friending with Chris Testicvles

(1) (Reply)

Chinedu Ikedieze (akin) Set To Get Married / How My Lover Changed To Snake – Taribo West / When A Jobless Man Gets A Jacuzzi Bath Lol (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.