Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,410 members, 7,891,796 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 07:21 PM

How To Be Free From Dream Attacks - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How To Be Free From Dream Attacks (805 Views)

Proven Natural Way To Completely Reverse Your Type 2 Diabetes And Be Free / Best Way To Treat Mosquito And Be Free From Malaria / Snakes Invade Communities In Plateau State, Attacks Many (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Be Free From Dream Attacks by govirtual: 9:50pm On Mar 01, 2009
to be free from dream attacks takes some simple steps if you will go by them.but before i start i know you will probably check on me next time you need a help in this matter if not definately.
1) Aviod spiritism;things like ulcultic practices,withcraft,going to the herbalistfor help,watchingterrible and horrible films to mentionfew this are easy pointof contact to thissubject 2) repent of your sins and ask for forgiveness and don't go back to themagain
3) pray before you sleep 4)avoid fear(faulse expression appearing real) and this don't participate in anything i say anyrthing evil
for more fact on this mailme on clbcanice29@gmail.com or call +2348034262983

(1) (Reply)

Need To Add Flesh / . / Get Daily Health Tips

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.