Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,143 members, 7,880,581 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 09:37 PM

Africa's Reaction To US Gay Marriage Ruling - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Africa's Reaction To US Gay Marriage Ruling (1099 Views)

Banky W: These Days, Even Posting Good Morning Gets Me The Go & Marry Reaction / Dele Momodu’s Reaction To Davido's Osinachi Remix / Unbelievable!! Gay Marriage Took Place In Port Hacourt [photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Africa's Reaction To US Gay Marriage Ruling by bigismalls: 5:28pm On Jun 28, 2015
It saddens me to see so many Africans and Black Americans display the very prejudice that they protest against when it comes to racism. They need to understand that the denial of FREEDOM to any group of people is denial of freedom to all mankind.
It even saddens me more that Africans have now become bigoted and fanatics to the very same religion that was introduced to them by the western world!
Africa remains the most underdeveloped continent in the world and I think more energy should be channeled towards more pressing issues.
Hate will not change people but rather cause them to live a lie thereby giving rise to people being married to spouses that are practicing on the down low!
Which way forward Africa?
Re: Africa's Reaction To US Gay Marriage Ruling by demmy0325(m): 5:29pm On Jun 28, 2015
Re: Africa's Reaction To US Gay Marriage Ruling by 48noble(m): 5:29pm On Jun 28, 2015
Body i
Re: Africa's Reaction To US Gay Marriage Ruling by Hiploko(m): 6:42pm On Jun 28, 2015
You are a massive fool if you support america in legalizing gay acts. Tomoro they will legalize marriages to snakes,monkeys,goats and rabbits. If that is what you call freedom, then you are caged forever... Mtschew!!!
Re: Africa's Reaction To US Gay Marriage Ruling by bigismalls: 5:21pm On Jun 30, 2015
Hiploko:
You are a massive fool if you support america in legalizing gay acts. Tomoro they will legalize marriages to snakes,monkeys,goats and rabbits. If that is what you call freedom, then you are caged forever... Mtschew!!!
U should be civil about your opinion!
Re: Africa's Reaction To US Gay Marriage Ruling by Akeelahtunez(m): 9:33pm On Jun 30, 2015
bigismalls:
It saddens me to see so many Africans and Black Americans display the very prejudice that they protest against when it comes to racism. They need to understand that the denial of FREEDOM to any group of people is denial of freedom to all mankind.
It even saddens me more that Africans have now become bigoted and fanatics to the very same religion that was introduced to them by the western world!
Africa remains the most underdeveloped continent in the world and I think more energy should be channeled towards more pressing issues.
Hate will not change people but rather cause them to live a lie thereby giving rise to people being married to spouses that are practicing on the down low!
Which way forward Africa?

Sir u need a configured slap,wich wud re-organize ur medulla
Re: Africa's Reaction To US Gay Marriage Ruling by bigismalls: 10:24pm On Jun 30, 2015
Akeelahtunez:

Sir u need a configured slap,wich wud re-organize ur medulla
Please illustrate your reasoning behind your thoughts and why you think I need to be slapped!
Re: Africa's Reaction To US Gay Marriage Ruling by bigismalls: 7:01pm On Oct 31, 2015
Hiploko:
These are two different issues altogether

(1) (Reply)

Toyin Aimakhu Removes Husband's Name, Delete Hubby Photos,calls Herself Miss / Photos: Pregnant Kim K Steps Out In See-through Top / Hyper Realistic Artworks That Are Hard To Believe Are Not Photographs-pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.