Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,014 members, 7,912,838 topics. Date: Tuesday, 06 August 2024 at 02:17 PM

How To Destroy An Atheist In An Argument - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How To Destroy An Atheist In An Argument (1332 Views)

How The Religious Views Atheist In Nigeria / How To Destroy An Atheist In An Argument. / Ogun Pastor Got Stuck In Shrine, Loses Consciousness While Trying To Destroy It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Destroy An Atheist In An Argument by davien(m): 6:26pm On Jun 28, 2015

Ever had an argument or debate with an atheist and want to up your game? Or are you an atheist wanting to know tactics used by open minded folk?

[url]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ghtoPiAE1sA [/url]
Re: How To Destroy An Atheist In An Argument by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jun 28, 2015
You wish

2 Likes

Re: How To Destroy An Atheist In An Argument by menesheh(m): 6:49pm On Jun 28, 2015
Exactly.

Atheists will be like "shiit!!! am i arguing with an idiiot"

Naivety is the cause of the whole thing. What do you expect from someone who feels like he knew the better explanation of god more than god himself.

I was chatting with a Christian apologist(pastor and a friend) yesterday and it turned into a full blown argument, many people were around us. I asked him pretty much questions of which his answers do later turn against him. He reached his saturation and Started shouting continuously " yes but you can't used philosophy and science to measure god" people around us started laughing at him despite they all are christain.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Destroy An Atheist In An Argument by finofaya: 7:17pm On Jun 28, 2015
Lol. This is unfair to theists. I guess it holds for those who have a God that is above logic. You just can't tie him down with common sense.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Destroy An Atheist In An Argument by Anas09: 1:48am On Jun 30, 2015
Bit why even argue with them. They r fulfilling their ministry. People don't just get it. Not everyone will believe in God. On the day of Pentecost, the Bible records that "AS MANY AS shd be saved, where saved" meaning everyone is meant to be saved. Why shd I bother with someone who has chosen his path? Enjoy bros.
Re: How To Destroy An Atheist In An Argument by hopefulLandlord: 12:55pm On Dec 22, 2016
Anas09:
Bit why even argue with them. They r fulfilling their ministry. People don't just get it. Not everyone will believe in God. On the day of Pentecost, the Bible records that "AS MANY AS shd be saved, where saved" meaning everyone is meant to be saved. Why shd I bother with someone who has chosen his path? Enjoy bros.

Hehehehehehehehe

1 Like

Re: How To Destroy An Atheist In An Argument by ScienceWatch: 1:26am On Jan 13, 2017
You wish
New evidence has emerged that show that you must never argue with an atheist because everyone is free to chose their own beliefs.

Atheists have chosen Richard Dawkins as their God-Father. Dawkins wrote another book for atheists, in it he advised his atheist followers to look at themselves in a mirror and repeat to themselves that they and their great, great, great grand-fathers and mothers are descended
from fish.

There is lot of interesting beliefs that flow from this guide for atheists.

(1) (Reply)

Is Redeemed Still A Church Or Is It Now Essentially A Business Concern? / Should Christians Celebrate Halloween? / Laxity, Moderation And Extremism In Islam By Baba Ali Mustapha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.